Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Interesting video's but no background about what's going on. The guy being force to go from place to place might have info about where things are or any number of other reasons for the actions. It didn't appear they were worried about being shot at. Where did the guy come from, was he doing something and got caught or was he snatched of the street? Lots of facts missing from these propaganda video's.

The second video the vehicle was getting stones thrown at it. So they grabbed a couple of the guys and stood them in front so the others would stop throwing stones. Makes sense to me. They weren't being shot at. The rock throwing stopped.
    Sure, ok, it's not like you're making excuses.

Thanks for your opinion
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you want me to take minutes of my life i wont get back, to watch a propaganda film?

Why dont YOU, just tell me what your point is, and save us both some time

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post

Thanks for your opinion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for your opinion
    No excuses needed. The first one is a tightly edited video showing what the producer wants you to see. Snippits. And an interview with a girl who may or may not have been used as she said. The rest was opinions of the woman being interviewed who was calling for investigations. Great knee jerk propaganda but hardly proof of anything.

Go spend a couple of weeks in one of those Israeli border towns then come tell us about how peaceful the pals are.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No excuses needed. The first one is a tightly edited video showing what the producer wants you to see. Snippits. And an interview with a girl who may or may not have been used as she said. The rest was opinions of the woman being interviewed who was calling for investigations. Great knee jerk propaganda but hardly proof of anything.

Go spend a couple of weeks in one of those Israeli border towns then come tell us about how peaceful the pals are.
    See, a person interested in truth wherever it may lead would have answered "if someone in IDF did something wrong or against the laws (even international laws) he must face court for it".
    Instead your blind support for the side you choosen makes you kin to a religious, who has no need for reasoning as his faith settles everything.
    I see it very often.
    Truth is that war sucks any side you view. And in any occupation the people suffer the most.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    you want me to take minutes of my life i wont get back, to watch a propaganda film?

Why dont YOU, just tell me what your point is, and save us both some time

I'll do: the point is you're so afraid that the video will prove your position wrong that you run from it with the usual laugh, which becomes a nervous laugh, because this shows you're interested in hitting those who use human shield only as long as they're on the opposite side.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

See, a person interested in truth wherever it may lead would have answered "if someone in IDF did something wrong or against the laws (even international laws) he must face court for it".
    Instead your blind support for the side you choosen makes you kin to a religious, who has no need for reasoning as his faith settles everything.
    I see it very often.
    Truth is that war sucks any side you view. And in any occupation the people suffer the most.
    A person interested in the truth doesn't make judgments based on inconclusive evidence. There's not enough evidence in either film to draw any conclusion. Were the soldiers do an evil thing, or a practical thing? What was the motive of the person doing the filming?

Your throwing up religion to the wrong guy here numbnuts. I'm an atheist. I deal in facts, absolutes, practicality and common sense. All things an emotional nutjob like yourself can't comprehend. Your whole life revolves around emotion. From conspiracies to hatred.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Was there doubt that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks? Seems to me that was a given.
    Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    We should just shoot them all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A person interested in the truth doesn't make judgments based on inconclusive evidence. There's not enough evidence in either film to draw any conclusion. Were the soldiers do an evil thing, or a practical thing? What was the motive of the person doing the filming?

Your throwing up religion to the wrong guy here numbnuts. I'm an atheist. I deal in facts, absolutes, practicality and common sense. All things an emotional nutjob like yourself can't comprehend. Your whole life revolves around emotion. From conspiracies to hatred.
    Quite the opposite Gaffer, the moment you have a preconcept and defend it in spite of evidence, even evading it when it is hard evidence, then you're putting your faith before your reasoning.
    You, among others, have the faith that everything Israeli do is right and justified, even if other israeli tell you otherwise.
    It's the same approach that self styled US patriots have regarding the tortures in abu-ghraib done by people wearing US uniforms. They don't blame the act even if torture is the opposite of everything the US stands for, they cannot even make a distinction by saying "that particular US soldier did it wrong", instead they're building up all form of excuses... that's religion my dear. Which is a respectable point of view, but at least accept it.
    "I belive they have right motives for doing that" is very different to saying "if they don't have the most right motives for doing that, they should be punished"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quite the opposite Gaffer, the moment you have a preconcept and defend it in spite of evidence, even evading it when it is hard evidence, then you're putting your faith before your reasoning.
    You, among others, have the faith that everything Israeli do is right and justified, even if other israeli tell you otherwise.
    It's the same approach that self styled US patriots have regarding the tortures in abu-ghraib done by people wearing US uniforms. They don't blame the act even if torture is the opposite of everything the US stands for, they cannot even make a distinction by saying "that particular US soldier did it wrong", instead they're building up all form of excuses... that's religion my dear. Which is a respectable point of view, but at least accept it.
    "I belive they have right motives for doing that" is very different to saying "if they don't have the most right motives for doing that, they should be punished"
    Your an emotional nutjob that hates Jews and America. You have not reasoning abilities and further discussion is useless.

Discussion terminated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your an emotional nutjob that hates Jews and America. You have not reasoning abilities and further discussion is useless.

Discussion terminated.
    Farewell, you'll be missed, with your high standards in DEBATING.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Farewell, you'll be missed, with your high standards in DEBATING.
    You debate, you just never post anything factual, and then get pissy because we don't live in the same fantasy world as you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You debate, you just never post anything factual, and then get pissy because we don't live in the same fantasy world as you.
    Oh, I posted 2 video, and they're factual, do you have any comment?
    If you have a problem with the codec needed to see them I can help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    yes, america does engage in state terrorism also at times. Israel engages in state terror on a daily basis, they conduct disproportionate killings and crimes against innocent men, women and children.

Also,you alien- USA scenario has no comparison. Israel has stolen land, they are sitting on land that they have no right to own.

END OF OCCUPATION=PEACE. its a simple equation. However, the israelis fail to comprehend that. Instead they seem to want to live a life facing terror and exhibiting terror.

if that is the case every country is sitting on land they have no right to own ....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I posted 2 video, and they're factual, do you have any comment?
    If you have a problem with the codec needed to see them I can help.
    they exist.....there is no proof that anything on them is true or real.....you know like the moon landing......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    if that is the case every country is sitting on land they have no right to own ....
    Yes, but this is happening NOW.
    So question is, do the principles hold true even if those breaking them is "your side"?