Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Oh, I posted 2 video, and they're factual, do you have any comment?
    If you have a problem with the codec needed to see them I can help.
    The only fact is that they are videos. What EXACTLY is transpiring is purely speculation at this point. But you live your whole life off of speculation and theory, so it doesn't surprise me that you see it as factual.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, but this is happening NOW.
    So question is, do the principles hold true even if those breaking them is "your side"?
    france is still fighting wars in its colonies....india in theirs .... china in theirs....spain in theirs....

to the victor goes the spoils....you don't give land back.....the arabs lost the israelis....several times....tough shit....

historical precedence is if you can take the land and hold he land it is your land.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The only fact is that they are videos. What EXACTLY is transpiring is purely speculation at this point. But you live your whole life off of speculation and theory, so it doesn't surprise me that you see it as factual.
    Yes, they're only videos, and like some incluiding you pointed out, they could even be fakes.
    But, let's assume for a minute they are true:

The question "how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?" asked by actsnoblemartin do still stand true?

Because it seems to me that even questioning IDF actions is seen as a taboo here. "Israeli right to harsh retribution" seems an unquestionable religion!

Look, I can make the same question for "US soldier torturer in Abu-ghraib", or "russian invader of afghanistan in the eighties", or "italian facist vs jews in WWII"... if you prefer.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, they're only videos, and like some incluiding you pointed out, they could even be fakes.
    But, let's assume for a minute they are true:

The question "how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?" asked by actsnoblemartin do still stand true?

Because it seems to me that even questioning IDF actions is seen as a taboo here. "Israeli right to harsh retribution" seems an unquestionable religion!

Look, I can make the same question for "US soldier torturer in Abu-ghraib", or "russian invader of afghanistan in the eighties", or "italian facist vs jews in WWII"... if you prefer.
    if you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself......the arabs attacked the israel on day one and israle has bee fending them off ever since....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    if you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself......the arabs attacked the israel on day one and israle has bee fending them off ever since....
    Ok, so it takes into the "rightful defense" to use palestinian civilans as human shields. Right?
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta