You can also get a LWRC http://www.lwrifles.com/ F**k H&K, they produce good guns but try to buy one and see what happens (rifles that is, HK91, MP5, 416, PSG1, G36 etc), if you can even find one for sale the price is way inflated (if you want a HK91 you can buy a PTR-91 which is made with HK tooling for like 2K less, a PTR-91 is still expensive but not extortion prices). You can get a 416 for about 5K, what a deal lol. Of course if I were actually relying on my weapon to save my life I would not want it jamming in the first 5 min of use like the M16 does, I dropped my M16 on the ground once and some dust or dirt must have got into the receiver and it would not fire for the rest of the day it had to be totally taken apart and cleaned they are complete pieces of junk not to mention the slack a** maintence the military does on the trigger assembly. I was praying to God my rifle did not fall apart on qual day in basic so I was not recycled and lost my mind completely and just ran off base. I already have a PTR-91 with a claw mount leopold scope and am saving for a LWRC M6A1 with a beta mag, I like to call these my BS enders (if someone wanted to start some s**t or decide to have an altercation these types of weapons will end that crap in a hurry) along with my 9mm, I also want to get a .38 with a pocket holster to conceal in jeans with a tee shirt which would give me enough fire power to get to my M6 and pour the hurt to some a** hole trying to ruin my day.