Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
Gotta agree with you there brother!! This guy is a piece of shit that lies through his teeth and than says he's being picked on!!!

I know for a fact our middle schoolers could do a better job they are both on the all A honor role. I'm sure both our high school kids could do a hell of a lot better, they are both on the honor role as well.

Actually AF i think my kindergartner could do a better job at spelling and punctuation...

Back to the poster RP he wants a meaningful conversation or debate on his terms and no others, he wants everyone to agree with him or they are just flaming him.

By the way RP have you read all of my post?? If not you can not sit at your computer and tell me all I do is "Flame", in fact if you were to read most of my post you would note there are only a couple of MORONS that I flame.

I may disagree with others but we "discuss" in a fair and rational manner. You on the other hand do nothing but complain, bitch, and moan about how badly you were treated in the military than tell all of us what a freaking tough guy you are. You are very tiresome to read and very predictable in your manner and response.

Get a clue tough guy you are a weak minded imbicile and thats all you will ever be!!
I dont care if it was only one person you did it to, if you ever look at some of your posts they are the most tactless ignorant posts that are done by middle schoolers messing with people. I simply point out inconsistancys in military toughness, drill sgts talk hard and haze but if they had a HK91 racked and ready to fire pointed at them (at a distance making it impossible for them to disarm the person with the weapon) there tune would be a bit different and thats what im talking about, its easy to haze some 18 yr old in a concentation camp like enviornment but when its hard ball time the drill sgt would be dead and thats real life not the fraternity hazing that basic training is.