Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    That is one of the foundations of liberalism. Impose the rights of the minority on the majority

No one is imposing abortion on you.

They are protecting the right to choose abortion if someone wants to. If the majority doesn't want to, hey, carry on at will.

I think some people mistake wanting complete control and not getting it for "imposing the rights of the minority on the majority." If they don't get to control other people to force them to do what they want, especially controlling women, then they just aren't having fun and feel all indignant.

I'd say if you don't want an abortion, don't have one. But leave other people alone about the issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping someone would pick up the lying, empy suit, no cattle piece of trash, racist black man's self identity crises, blaming others, fool

he speaks, foot inserted.

kinda like bill and hillaries sex life.

jackass opens mouth hillary inserts foot

This is the most condescending piece of crap aimed at mainstream Americans I have ever heard come out of the mouth of any candidate ever Stephanie.

He is a disgusting, classless_________________ (you fill in the blank)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everytime libs lose a gay marriage vote, they run to a liberal Judge to toss out the votes

The libs on the USSC ignored the US Constitution and ruled local government can take your home for PRIVATE delvelopment so property tax revenue can increase

Just a couple examples of why liberals want more liberal Judges on the Courts

what if a state legislature voted to segregate schools? Do you think that the citizens should have redress through the court system to stop that? yes or no?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post

They are protecting the right to choose abortion if someone wants to. If the majority doesn't want to, hey, carry on at will.

I think some people mistake wanting complete control and not getting it for "imposing the rights of the minority on the majority." If they don't get to control other people to force them to do what they want, especially controlling women, then they just aren't having fun and feel all indignant.

I'd say if you don't want an abortion, don't have one. But leave other people alone about the issue.
    Where in the US Constitution does it state a women has the right to murder her unborn child?

Liberals always thump their chest how they care about the rights of people, yet they do not give a damn how many unborn children are deprived of their right to live

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With all due respect, un-accoutable judges in 1973 said to all 50 states and its people, we dont care what you think or feel about abortion.

Each state, and its people need to make that decision for themselves, without judges.

if a state legistaler says abortion yay, then the people should have a right to overrule them, by signatures, and same vice versa.

let the people decide

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What i dont understand is how their is no accountability demanded from liberalism, be irresponsible, just kill it.

Women & MEN, need to take responsibility for their actions, and if their irresponsibility leads to a life, and they dont want it, its called ADOPTION

Where in the US Constitution does it state a women has the right to murder her unborn child?

Liberals always thump their chest how they care about the rights of people, yet they do not give a damn how many unborn children are deprived of their right to live

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think both Hillary and Obama gave good answers to that issue at the compassion forum. Too bad McCain let democrats have the stage uncontested to talk to people of faith. There were a lot of religious conservatives at that forum that came away impressed.

When does life begin? at the separation of a cell or at the stirring of the soul? You have your opinion, others think differently.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I think both Hillary and Obama gave good answers to that issue at the compassion forum. Too bad McCain let democrats have the stage uncontested to talk to people of faith. There were a lot of religious conservatives at that forum that came away impressed.

When does life begin? at the separation of a cell or at the stirring of the soul? You have your opinion, others think differently.
    The more people they get on federal handouts the better. It makes libs feel so good about themselves. They are so generous with other peoples money

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Where does it say she doesn't?

Nowhere, of course.

That's simple to explain: it's because fetuses aren't people yet.

Settles that problem!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nowhere, of course.

Settles that problem!
    They are people. Look at a 3D Ultrasound Pictures and try to tell me with a striaght face they are not people

The body of the baby at 11 weeks
    http://pregnancy.about.com/library/u...lus3d0511a.htm

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The more people they get on federal handouts the better. It makes libs feel so good about themselves. They are so generous with other peoples money

sometimes I think you generate your replies from some rush limbaugh inspired "Magic Eight Ball". You shake it and then wait until an answer floats up to the window and you type it.

what does what you said in this post have to do with what I typed about the candidate's answers to the question about when life begins?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    sometimes I think you generate your replies from some rush limbaugh inspired "Magic Eight Ball". You shake it and then wait until an answer floats up to the window and you type it.

what does what you said in this post have to do with what I typed about the candidate's answers to the question about when life begins?
    That "Compassion forum" was a joke. All it was was a laundry list of what Dems will give away to masses

It was like the over the hill hippie in 1992 who asked the candidates what they were going to do for him

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually, god said life begins at conceptions, and how can you say that un-born child has no soul?

you think the almighty g_d, or in my case hashem places no value on that unborn child

funny how you have to degrade and denigrate it down to a fetus so you can kill it, kind of like how the nazi's had to degrade and denigrate jews to kikes and rats.

and for the record im a jew, and i do believe killing un-born children is murder and comparable to the holocaust.

Nowhere, of course.

Settles that problem!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    actually, god said life begins at conceptions, and how can you say that un-born child has no soul?

you think the almighty g_d, or in my case hashem places no value on that unborn child

funny how you have to degrade and denigrate it down to a fetus so you can kill it, kind of like how the nazi's had to degrade and denigrate jews to kikes and rats.

and for the record im a jew, and i do believe killing un-born children is murder and comparable to the holocaust.
    please show me the passage from the bible where God says that life begins at conception.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Translation - I want liberals making up the law as they go along. If the Democrat party can't win at the ballot box and in the legislature, screw em. A Judge will do all the work for us
    Just like they did for the pubbies in Bush v. Gore, 2000!
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.