Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
I'm sick of having homosexuality pushed on me as though it were normal. It's not, it's a perversion. I have been around it most of my life. I was raised to be tolerant of it, but I'm not and never will be. It was wrong then and its wrong now.
That is your personal opinion, and I respect that.

I have an aunt thats a lesbo and I'd tell her the same thing if we talked. I grew up with my family being tolerant of her and her lifestyle. She always brought her, "Partner" along to all the family functions. I used to sit and spend hours chit-chatting with them when I was a kid. They've been together for 30-40 years now. But it's still wrong. Slice it, dice it anyway you want and its still gonna be a perversion of nature.
Surely the fact that your aunt has been with her partner for so many decades tells you that her relationship is something special? I mean, how many straight couples stay married for 40 years? Very few.
This woman must be very special to your aunt if they have been together for so many years. I'd be happy that someone out there is making a member of my family happy, whether that person was a man or a woman.

My ex-mother-in-laws room mate was a homosexual. He was a nice guy (on the surface) but he was still a pervert. He seduced a married man across the street from him and gave the guy AIDS. He knew he had AIDS but he didn't care, he was pervert and just wanted to get his rocks off.
He was a pervert, and gay men who pray on others like this are sickening, and deserve to be jailed for life.