Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    People don't choose mental illness.
    And if you anyone is going to say that homosexuality is a mental illness and that I chose to be gay, they would be wrong, you said so yourself I couldn't chose to be gay if being gay is a mental illness, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    Why don't you debate the point of Homosexuality being a sin in the thread instead of a drive by neg.
    It's only religious people who believe homosexuality is a sin, because that is what it says in the Bible. I am not religious and I do not believe homosexuality is a sin.
    There are a lot worse 'sins' out there in the world that we should be worrying about. Homosexuality is hardly important when we have rape and murder and war etc etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I don't care. I'm just tired of the homo agenda being force fed to me and my kids. I get tired of the thousands of books in the CHILDREN's section of the library promoting the gay and lesbian lifestyle. I get tired of hearing about gay and lesbian rights. I get tired of listening to the arguments from both sides.

I don't go out and promote my lifestyle and force the gays and lesbians to watch me mack on my woman, why do I have to watch their shit? Why can't everyone keep it in the bedroom (or other parts of the house) and leave the rest of the world out of it?
    I know you've been banned, but I'll respond anyway. There are not 'thousands' of books in the library promoting homosexuality. Lets say about 20 - 30 at the most, shall we?

Gays and lesbians only complain about equal rights because they are denied them. If we had the same rights as straight people, we wouldn't be complaining.

Gay people don't promote their lifestyle to everyone. Do you think that if two men are walking down the street holding hands they are promoting their sexuality? What about two straight people holding hands? Are they not promoting their heterosexuality? What about when straight people insist on sucking face in the street? That's promoting their heterosexuality.
    If gays can't hold hands in public, then straight people shouldn't be allowed to eithor. It should go both ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    With regard to victimhood, its an easy excuse to be lazy and fail.
    The voice of experience speaks.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    The voice of experience speaks.
    You don't want to compare portfolios with me pal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon den Adel View Post
    It's only religious people who believe homosexuality is a sin, because that is what it says in the Bible. I am not religious and I do not believe homosexuality is a sin.
    There are a lot worse 'sins' out there in the world that we should be worrying about. Homosexuality is hardly important when we have rape and murder and war etc etc.
    I agree that some sins seem more heinous than others, and thats all subjective but we were talking about homosexuality.

I'm sick of having homosexuality pushed on me as though it were normal. It's not, it's a perversion. I have been around it most of my life. I was raised to be tolerant of it, but I'm not and never will be. It was wrong then and its wrong now.

I have an aunt thats a lesbo and I'd tell her the same thing if we talked. I grew up with my family being tolerant of her and her lifestyle. She always brought her, "Partner" along to all the family functions. I used to sit and spend hours chit-chatting with them when I was a kid. They've been together for 30-40 years now. But it's still wrong. Slice it, dice it anyway you want and its still gonna be a perversion of nature.

My ex-mother-in-laws room mate was a homosexual. He was a nice guy (on the surface) but he was still a pervert. He seduced a married man across the street from him and gave the guy AIDS. He knew he had AIDS but he didn't care, he was pervert and just wanted to get his rocks off.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

he was pervert and just wanted to get his rocks off.
    Some men need some killer weed, some men need cocaine
    Some men need some cactus juice, to purify the brain
    Some men need two women, some need alcohol
    Everybody needs a little something, but Lord I need it all

To get my rocks off, get my rocks off
    Get my rocks off the mountain, and roll 'em on down the hill

I may do you one time, and I may do you more
    I may turn you into something, that you ain't ready for
    I might want your body, and I might want your bread
    I might want your momma to come visit me instead

And get my rocks off, get my rocks off

Sometimes I dream of chicks, to bring me ever lasting joys
    Sometimes I dream of animals, sometimes I dream of boys
    Sometimes I kill the living, sometimes I raise the dead
    Sometimes I say just screw it all, and crawl back into bed

And get my rocks off, get my rocks off

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Want to know what really causes homosexuality?

It's probably caused by chronic meditation on the subject. I still don't know why such supposedly sanctimonious folks worry their little heads over such a trivial issue outside their control. Methinks the consternation displayed over the actions of consenting adults is actually the projection of years and years of sexual frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    It's probably caused by chronic meditation on the subject. I still don't know why such supposedly sanctimonious folks worry their little heads over such a trivial issue outside their control. Methinks the consternation displayed over the actions of consenting adults is actually the projection of years and years of sexual frustration.
    Again your tired straw man followed by an unsubstantiated insinuation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Some men project years and years of sexual frustration. Glock married his.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sick of having homosexuality pushed on me as though it were normal. It's not, it's a perversion. I have been around it most of my life. I was raised to be tolerant of it, but I'm not and never will be. It was wrong then and its wrong now.
    That is your personal opinion, and I respect that.

I have an aunt thats a lesbo and I'd tell her the same thing if we talked. I grew up with my family being tolerant of her and her lifestyle. She always brought her, "Partner" along to all the family functions. I used to sit and spend hours chit-chatting with them when I was a kid. They've been together for 30-40 years now. But it's still wrong. Slice it, dice it anyway you want and its still gonna be a perversion of nature.
    Surely the fact that your aunt has been with her partner for so many decades tells you that her relationship is something special? I mean, how many straight couples stay married for 40 years? Very few.
    This woman must be very special to your aunt if they have been together for so many years. I'd be happy that someone out there is making a member of my family happy, whether that person was a man or a woman.

My ex-mother-in-laws room mate was a homosexual. He was a nice guy (on the surface) but he was still a pervert. He seduced a married man across the street from him and gave the guy AIDS. He knew he had AIDS but he didn't care, he was pervert and just wanted to get his rocks off.
    He was a pervert, and gay men who pray on others like this are sickening, and deserve to be jailed for life.