Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon den Adel View Post
    Homosexuality is not a mental illness - or aren't you aware of that fact?
    Sure it is, in 1973 and only under severe duress from queer political groups was homosexuality removed as a psychological disorder not because of any evidence that treatment was of no value.

http://www.sinaicentral.com/genderce...andScience.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_nart.htm

http://www.narth.com/docs/normalization.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course homosexuality is "learned". Most fags admit that they were 'recruited' when they were under age.

Homosexuals are much more prone to become pedophiles and they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

Homosexuality is immoral, and we have the right to reject the act and the people who openly intend on doing that act.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    If something is a choice then you must have made that decision. Did you or are you so stupid you don't understand simple English? Since you gave me neg rep for that comment, I'll repeat it: if you think it is a choice switch hit. You don't have to go all the way, simply check his/her ass out instead and fantasize with her/him. Again tell us how you make out.

Check my bio for your other question.
    Yes, I made the decision to stay normal.

I'l leave you to the experimentation. Why not experiment with suicide as well? That's a choice too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

So you think someones brain could make them gay? And that most deviant behavior is a choice? That says that homosexuality isn't necessarily a choice.
    People experiement with sexuality all the time, women often experiment (more than men, I'd imagine) but they don't turn lesbian. Why turn lesbian if you are not sexually attracted to women?
    As I said earlier, I think some people's brains are defective to make them do odd things, like blink excessively, have seizures, or become gay. I think these defects are a small percentage and probably due to mutations or some chemical imbalance. The vast percentage of queers, though, are so by choice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Of course homosexuality is "learned". Most fags admit that they were 'recruited' when they were under age.

Homosexuals are much more prone to become pedophiles and they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

Homosexuality is immoral, and we have the right to reject the act and the people who openly intend on doing that act.
    What a smart person you are. So homosexuals are pedophiles, are they? Do you know the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile? I presume not, or else you wouldn't have came out with such a pathetic comment as that one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    As I said earlier, I think some people's brains are defective to make them do odd things, like blink excessively, have seizures, or become gay. I think these defects are a small percentage and probably due to mutations or some chemical imbalance. The vast percentage of queers, though, are so by choice.
    I have said many times before that we do not choose our sexual orientation, although we do choose the lives we lead.
    A person can choose to lead an actively gay lifestyle, but they do not choose to experience an attraction to people of the same sex.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What a smart person you are. So homosexuals are pedophiles, are they? Do you know the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile? I presume not, or else you wouldn't have came out with such a pathetic comment as that one.
    All men who molest other underage males are homosexuals, SAME SEX attraction and physical interaction is the definition of homosexuality so please.....none of the "its not a homosexual act but rather about power or domination" crap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have said many times before that we do not choose our sexual orientation
    You are lying to yourself, get help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its been debated several times here and proven. Maybe you should learn more facts before you give negative rep.

Or maybe you care to explain how homosexuals make up only 2-4% of the population yet make up anywhere from 33%-40% of convicted pedophiles.

Just in case you're unable to do basic math, when a group that makes up only 2% of the population does over 33% of a crime, that means they are more likely to commit that crime by a factor of 15 compared to the rest of the population.

If homosexuals were not more prone to commit child molestation, then only 2% of pedophiles would be homosexuals. And you already know that isn't the case.

Read, and learn. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...ual+pedophiles
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Yes, I made the decision to stay normal.

I'l leave you to the experimentation. Why not experiment with suicide as well? That's a choice too.
    Interesting, you're the first person I have ever heard admit that, if you are being honest I would assume then that you are gay and can't bring yourself to face it either because of your social situation or your religious convictions. There's not much help I can give you as I never had to choose but I have know people in their thirties and a few older who have actually come out after they realized trying to be something you aren't is too hard. I would suggest not getting married as that could hurt the other person. Good luck and I hope you are happy with whatever decision you finally make.
    Last edited by midcan5; 04-19-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    not a poor analogy at all.....an alcoholic has an abnormal reaction to alcohol, a homosexual has an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....just as an alcoholic has a choice to make whenever they consider taking a drink, the homosexual has a choice to make whenever they consider engaging in sex......and I haven't had to make that choice, since I do not have an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....
    Sorry, but you're comparing an addiction to a preference...hardly the same thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Interesting, you're the first person I have ever heard admit that, if you are being honest I would assume then that you are gay and can't bring yourself to face it either because of your social situation or your religious convictions. There's not much help I can give you as I never had to choose but I have know people in their thirties and a few older who have actually come out after they realized trying to be something you aren't is too hard. I would suggest not getting married as that could hurt the other person. Good luck and I hope you are happy with whatever decision you finally make.
    ROTFLMFAO!

Buddy, maybe this topic is too much for you? Not sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Sure it is, in 1973 and only under severe duress from queer political groups was homosexuality removed as a psychological disorder not because of any evidence that treatment was of no value.

http://www.sinaicentral.com/genderce...andScience.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_nart.htm

http://www.narth.com/docs/normalization.html
    Now, just what evidence can you offer to support that silly-assed assertion?

Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    All men who molest other underage males are homosexuals, SAME SEX attraction and physical interaction is the definition of homosexuality so please.....none of the "its not a homosexual act but rather about power or domination" crap.
    Another bullshit assertion on your part. Let's look at what the research shows us.

<blockquote>Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

<i>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and <b>the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual</b></i> (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147). (<i>emphasis mine</i>)

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

This well known lack of a linkage between homosexuality and child molestation accounts for why relatively little research has directly addressed the issue. Proving something we already know simply isn't a priority. Indeed, a commentary that accompanied publication of the 1994 study by Jenny et al. in Pediatrics noted that debates about gay people as molesters "have little to do with everyday child abuse" and lamented that they distract lawmakers and the public from dealing with the real problem of children's sexual mistreatment (Krugman, 1994). - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html>Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation</a></blockquote>

It should also be noted that Michael Bussee, co-founder of Exodus International...a noted "reparative therapy" umberalla group of Christian ministries, ran off with Gary Cooper, an Exodus volunteer at the same ministry Bussee worked at. So much for a "cure".
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 04-19-2008 at 07:12 PM.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Another bullshit assertion on your part. Let's look at what the research shows us.

<blockquote>Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

<i>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and <b>the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual</b></i> (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147). (<i>emphasis mine</i>)

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

This well known lack of a linkage between homosexuality and child molestation accounts for why relatively little research has directly addressed the issue. Proving something we already know simply isn't a priority. Indeed, a commentary that accompanied publication of the 1994 study by Jenny et al. in Pediatrics noted that debates about gay people as molesters "have little to do with everyday child abuse" and lamented that they distract lawmakers and the public from dealing with the real problem of children's sexual mistreatment (Krugman, 1994). - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html>Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation</a></blockquote>

It should also be noted that Michael Bussee, co-founder of Exodus International...a noted "reparative therapy" umberalla group of Christian ministries, ran off with Gary Cooper, an Exodus volunteer at the same ministry Bussee worked at. So much for a "cure".

Holy fuck! The brain dead retard down the street knows that if a man fucks a little boy that is an act of homosexuality and then logically makes him a queer, for chrissakes how stupid do you have to be to not understand that?