Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    are you saying liberals - gasp - lie?

The wounds are deep in the Dem party, and they will only get deeper as the war continues
    No--I'm saying they are fickle enough to sacrifice their emotional loyalties for a chance to knock out a republican.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    No--I'm saying they are fickle enough to sacrifice their emotional loyalties for a chance to knock out a republican.
    Like the youth vote turned out for Kerry in 04?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

And when she wins the general election ? or is that the real agenda for Operation Chaos ?
    Dillo the's no wat that she can win in the general. First she'd have to win the primary, which would require a Super Delegate trump card. THAT would rip apart the Democrat Party especially the black voting block. Any Democrat needs 85% of the black vote to win- that's a well know fact. As much as I will hope for it, I don't think the SD's will let Clinton rip the Democrats apart. I don't think the Democrats are that suicidal.

This thread has gone off on a tangent. The real issue here is what will happen WHEN Obama wins the nomination. Will Operation Chaos backfire, giving Democrats the opportunity to claim GOP voters crossed over to vote against a black man? And will the blacks buy that load of bull?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like the youth vote turned out for Kerry in 04?
    I'm thinking more along the lines of women, hispanics and MFM types.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Dillo the's no wat that she can win in the general. First she'd have to win the primary, which would require a Super Delegate trump card. THAT would rip apart the Democrat Party especially the black voting block. Any Democrat needs 85% of the black vote to win- that's a well know fact. As much as I will hope for it, I don't think the SD's will let Clinton rip the Democrats apart. I don't think the Democrats are that suicidal.

This thread has gone off on a tangent. The real issue here is what will happen WHEN Obama wins the nomination. Will Operation Chaos backfire, giving Democrats the opportunity to claim GOP voters crossed over to vote against a black man? And will the blacks buy that load of bull?
    Operation Chaos wil not backfire Glock

Operation Chaos does not care who wins. As long as who wins is beat up, and the Dem party is divided

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I won't be counting Hilary out--ever. If Obama pulls it off you can bet that the Republican cross over voting will be portrayed as racists trying to knock a black out of the race. McCain racists to be precise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I won't be counting Hilary out--ever. If Obama pulls it off you can bet that the Republican cross over voting will be portrayed as racists trying to knock a black out of the race. McCain racists to be precise.
    The libeal media has been calling people racists if they don't vote for Barry

and if you vote for Barry you are a sexist for not voting for Hillary

Race and sex are the only differences between Barry and Hillary

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Again I hope that she does pull it off, because she'll have to use the SD trump card, and that will cause an implosion of the Democrat Party not seen since the Civil War.

So you share my concern about the racist accusation. What will be the impact on a general election between Obama and McCain?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So you share my concern about the racist accusation. What will be the impact on a general election between Obama and McCain?

I am not hearing people say the crossover vote was about racism: people realize it was about keeping the turmoil going, so the Dems would implode!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    I am not hearing people say the crossover vote was about racism: people realize it was about keeping the turmoil going, so the Dems would implode!

You must not watch DNC TV (MSNBC) they were playing the race card big time

and this from ABC

ABC's Cuomo Again Frets About Racist American Voters
    By Scott Whitlock | January 2, 2008 - 13:15 ET

For the second time in less than a month, "Good Morning America" co-host Chris Cuomo asked a Democratic presidential candidate to speculate about the inherent racism of American voters. Talking with John Edwards on Wednesday's edition of the program, the ABC journalist wondered about Thursday's Iowa caucus. He inquired, "When you think people get into the room, do you think race or gender may play an unspoken role in the caucus voting?"

Clearly, this is a topic that weighs heavily on Cuomo. On December 20, he spoke to Senator Barack Obama and asked, "What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?" In fact, GMA has a long history of harping on how bigoted America is. Since November 13, 2006, "Good Morning America" has featured the question, in some form or another, a total of five times.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w...merican-voters

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    racist......how about you write a paper in university discussing how bad the job market would be now if not for the holocaust....
    You could argue just as easily (maybe moreso), that the job market is in the toilet today BECAUSE of the holocaust. With more smart people around, there would be more innovation and more creation of wealth today.

Hitler would have been much better off going strictly after the lowest IQs. Then we wouldn't have to put up with the likes of RSR.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Clearly, this is a topic that weighs heavily on Cuomo. On December 20, he spoke to Senator Barack Obama and asked, "What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?" In fact, GMA has a long history of harping on how bigoted America is. Since November 13, 2006, "Good Morning America" has featured the question, in some form or another, a total of five times.
    I am eager to see somebody, anybody, mention the "identity politics" that result in blacks voting so overwhelmingly for Obama.

Men are voting for men, disproportionately. Women are voting for Hillary, disproportionately. I don't actually see any problem with any of this, but it annoys me that a lot of Dems seem to think everybody ought to vote for Obama, or get insulted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    You could argue just as easily (maybe moreso), that the job market is in the toilet today BECAUSE of the holocaust. With more smart people around, there would be more innovation and more creation of wealth today.
    Jews are known to have an average IQ fully 7 points higher than the mean in America (100 mean). What this results in is a much greater number of people, proportionately, in the "smart people jobs" like profs, doctors, lawyers, executives, etc. The minimum for "smart people jobs" is thought to be about 124 IQ. So it's not the mean IQ that matters: it's having a greater or lesser proportion of people capable of advanced work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    I am eager to see somebody, anybody, mention the "identity politics" that result in blacks voting so overwhelmingly for Obama.

Men are voting for men, disproportionately. Women are voting for Hillary, disproportionately. I don't actually see any problem with any of this, but it annoys me that a lot of Dems seem to think everybody ought to vote for Obama, or get insulted.
    Libs exist to divide people. Blacks VS whites; women VS men; old VS young; and employers VS employees

That is what Dems do best, then they claim they are the only ones who can "unite" the nation

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Rush just announced that neither Democrat Candidate has the abiity to win the primary based on pledged delegates alone. Either must use the Super Delegates to get the required minimum. Therfore the Democrat voters have been disenfranchised, and the decision resides with the elites within the party.

This will rip the Democrat Party apart either way!