Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    ABC News has posted a "report" on how Mexican drug violence is NOT the fault of the drug dealers - but it is the fault of the Second Amendment.

Why you ask? Because most of the guns are made in the US

Liberal logic at it's "best"

U.S. Guns Arming Mexican Drug Gangs; Second Amendment to Blame?
    Officials: More Than 90 Percent of Weapons Used by Mexico's Drug Gangs Come From the U.S.

By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO
    April 22, 2008

U.S. gun stores and gun shows are the source of more than 90 percent of the weapons being used by Mexico's ruthless drug cartels, according to U.S. and Mexican law enforcement officials.

"It's a war going on in Mexico, and these types of firearms are the weapons of war for them," said Bill Newell, the special agent in charge of the Phoenix field division of the ATF, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which has primary law enforcement jurisdiction for investigating gun trafficking to Mexico.

"It's virtually impossible to buy a firearm in Mexico as a private citizen, so this country is where they come," said Newell.

But U.S. efforts to stop the smuggling of tens of thousands of guns to Mexico, including high-powered assault weapons, have been hampered by lenient American gun laws and the Bush administration's failure to give priority to anti-gun smuggling efforts, officials tell ABC News for a report Tuesday on ABC News' "World News With Charles Gibson."

for the complete article

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4695848&page=1
    Now THIS is an example of the laws of supply and demand
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Um, well, to be honest, I just don't care, really. I mean, I'm trying to, but really, they been sending all there decent working types up into the US with those pamphlets on how to pass our border, so really, the only ones they've got left by now have gotta be the broke, the apathetic, and the criminals, so really, it's their own damn fault.
    Yes, make excuses for illegal behaviour. that will solve the problem

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ABC News has posted a "report" on how Mexican drug violence is NOT the fault of the drug dealers - but it is the fault of the Second Amendment.

Why you ask? Because most of the guns are made in the US

Liberal logic at it's "best"

U.S. Guns Arming Mexican Drug Gangs; Second Amendment to Blame?
    Officials: More Than 90 Percent of Weapons Used by Mexico's Drug Gangs Come From the U.S.

By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO
    April 22, 2008

U.S. gun stores and gun shows are the source of more than 90 percent of the weapons being used by Mexico's ruthless drug cartels, according to U.S. and Mexican law enforcement officials.

"It's a war going on in Mexico, and these types of firearms are the weapons of war for them," said Bill Newell, the special agent in charge of the Phoenix field division of the ATF, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which has primary law enforcement jurisdiction for investigating gun trafficking to Mexico.

"It's virtually impossible to buy a firearm in Mexico as a private citizen, so this country is where they come," said Newell.

But U.S. efforts to stop the smuggling of tens of thousands of guns to Mexico, including high-powered assault weapons, have been hampered by lenient American gun laws and the Bush administration's failure to give priority to anti-gun smuggling efforts, officials tell ABC News for a report Tuesday on ABC News' "World News With Charles Gibson."

for the complete article

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4695848&page=1
    Sounds to me like the boarder is the problem. If was sealed the way its supposed to be then this wouldn't be happening.

But hey, if we can twist it to put the blame on the gun-toting rednecks then thats what we must do right?
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Sounds to me like the boarder is the problem. If was sealed the way its supposed to be then this wouldn't be happening.

But hey, if we can twist it to put the blame on the gun-toting rednecks then thats what we must do right?
    Sealing the border makes way to much sense Hawk

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is the Mexican government that said this, and ABC just reported it. You want to place blame for statements, you really should place them where they belong.

In the same vein, Mexico thinks everything is the fault of the US, however they NEVER give US any credit for the billions of US dollars that do keep their economy afloat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I blame Dubya for Mexican drug violence. Has to be his fault.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Mexico doesn't need a second amendment. The only people who can afford guns are the drug dealers. Who needs to fight the police when you can buy them off much more easily.
    Mexico is a different situation. In the U.S., if someone comes to your house and shoots a member of your family, you either call the police or go after them yourself.
    In Mexico, it's just another casualty. If you attempt to fight back, your house gets blown up. Any survivors are then arrested.
    Do you think that if law-abiding citizens could protect themselves like Americans do a shooting there would not be "just another casualty"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Um, well, to be honest, I just don't care, really. I mean, I'm trying to, but really, they been sending all there decent working types up into the US with those pamphlets on how to pass our border, so really, the only ones they've got left by now have gotta be the broke, the apathetic, and the criminals, so really, it's their own damn fault.

I agree. The more these terrible Mexican drug traffickers kill each other, the better off we are.

This is much the way I view the shootings in Iraq: these Islamists are our enemies. We are getting between them shooting each other WHY ???