Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by semi liberal girl View Post
    Who gives a damn what others think of the US? When they need help they always dial area code 202
    i have said for a long time that we should stop answering the phone....no more troops...no more money.....close all our bases and come on home and defend and invest in america.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    then abrogate them...

if you do not follow them, you piss on the constitution, which is quite valuable.
    i piss on the treay for it is allowing you to piss on the nation that was founded by the constitution....soon you will no longer have a constitution to defend for the treaties will set it alight....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    i piss on the treay for it is allowing you to piss on the nation that was founded by the constitution....soon you will no longer have a constitution to defend for the treaties will set it alight....

so we're done. I rarely continue conversations with folks who TRY to be moronic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so we're done. I rarely continue conversations with folks who TRY to be moronic.
    and you wonder why people insult you.....

but you know i am right ... you are defending the very treaties that are going to destroy the constituion and the nation it was founded upon....for if i was wrong you would not resort to insults.....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and you wonder why people insult you.....

but you know i am right ... you are defending the very treaties that are going to destroy the constituion and the nation it was founded upon....for if i was wrong you would not resort to insults.....
    you are wrong AND you are a moron. I am not defending ANY treaties. I am defending the constitution. If we no longer wish to abide by the terms of a treaty, we have a relatively simply procedure by which we abrogate it and announce to the other signatories that we are OUT. By following the constitution, we announce to the world that our word means something. Our founding fathers understood the importance of that and, therefore, included Art. VI(2) in the constitution. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution. I took that seriously. those who would piss on the constitution are nothing less than domestic enemies thereof. period.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

martial law....unconstitutional?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you are wrong AND you are a moron. I am not defending ANY treaties. I am defending the constitution. If we no longer wish to abide by the terms of a treaty, we have a relatively simply procedure by which we abrogate it and announce to the other signatories that we are OUT. By following the constitution, we announce to the world that our word means something. Our founding fathers understood the importance of that and, therefore, included Art. VI(2) in the constitution. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution. I took that seriously. those who would piss on the constitution are nothing less than domestic enemies thereof. period.

you don't need to post proof that i right more than once.....

and

i say you are a domestic enemy and your blind support of enemies foreign and domestic is dangerous.....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you don't need to post proof that i right more than once.....

and

i say you are a domestic enemy and your blind support of enemies foreign and domestic is dangerous.....
    so...as I said earlier. we're done.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
    martial law....unconstitutional?
    i say this trumps blindly following a treaty that will result in the demise of the nation......

art of war.......

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so why do you refuse to answer simple questions?

why shouldn't we simply abrogate any treaty that we no longer wish to abide by?
    Because douchebag while we wait for the government to get off its collective ass and nullify the treaty who knows how many lives will be lost or information ungained, you really aren't this stupid, are you?

The constitution and treaties are not suicide pacts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so...as I said earlier. we're done.
    and as i said earlier.....your actions prove me right....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

then abrogate them...

if you do not follow them, you piss on the constitution, which is quite valuable.
    so if you had to break the law in order to save a life, you would rather keep the law than save a life?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    so if you had to break the law in order to save a life, you would rather keep the law than save a life?
    in a word.....yes....that is what he believes....he would uphold the constitution and let his father die for an unjust treaty...

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i say this trumps blindly following a treaty that will result in the demise of the nation......

art of war.......
    your reading of the constitution is bass-ackwards. treaties are the supreme law of the land notwithstanding anything in the constitution or any laws of any states to the contrary..

again...if you have a problem with a treaty, why not simply abrogate it, rather than sending a message to the world that our word is not to be trusted?

no one has ever suggested that we blindly follow any treaty that will result in our demise. DOn't like it? abrogate it. Until then, it remains the supreme law of the land and those who would advocate ignoring it piss on the constitution. That is fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

your reading of the constitution is bass-ackwards. treaties are the supreme law of the land notwithstanding anything in the constitution or any laws of any states to the contrary..

again...if you have a problem with a treaty, why not simply abrogate it, rather than sending a message to the world that our word is not to be trusted?

no one has ever suggested that we blindly follow any treaty that will result in our demise. DOn't like it? abrogate it. Until then, it remains the supreme law of the land and those who would advocate ignoring it piss on the constitution. That is fact.
    i thought you had dismissed me as a moron......

i would abrogate all treaties .... but i am not king.....

i say you are pissing on the constitution by defending a treaty that will destroy the constituion and the nation founded by it....

~Albert Camus