Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    Didn't you supposedly sign the dotted line? Did you accept a paycheck from Uncle Sam before you wet your panties and asked to go home to momma? Does that make you a hypocrite?
    I dont tout the dotted line argument, you do. The dotted line does not mean anything to me. Yes I signed it but I dont support that anyone should have to honor it, you do. So now you guys are whining and crying, guess what you signed the dotted line so why dont you practice what you preach. Im not the one preaching about the dotted line. A contract has to involve both parties walking away happy, if not its a bogus contract. The answer to your question does not get any clearer than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    I dont tout the dotted line argument, you do. The dotted line does not mean anything to me. Yes I signed it but I dont support that anyone should have to honor it, you do. So now you guys are whining and crying, guess what you signed the dotted line so why dont you practice what you preach. Im not the one preaching about the dotted line. A contract has to involve both parties walking away happy, if not its a bogus contract. The answer to your question does not get any clearer than that.
    A contract is a contract. Makes no difference who's happy. You can only walk away if the other sides says its alright for you to do that. If they wanted to press the issue your fucked.

Once again your ignorance is showing.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    A contract is a contract. Makes no difference who's happy. You can only walk away if the other sides says its alright for you to do that. If they wanted to press the issue your fucked.

Once again your ignorance is showing.
    You have really failed to address my main point which was I dont tout the dotted line argument thats what makes you the hypocrite and not me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You have really failed to address my main point which was I dont tout the dotted line argument thats what makes you the hypocrite and not me.
    Have a mortgage contract? Financed a car? Credit Card perhaps? Did you sign on the dotted line? Don't follow those "contracts" that YOU sign on that nasty dotted line and you'll be in court or declaring bankruptcy were you get to sign more contracts. IDIOT!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just how am I a hypocrite? Do you even understand what a hypocrite is? Do you understand what a legally binding contract is?

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just how am I a hypocrite? Do you even understand what a hypocrite is? Do you understand what a legally binding contract is?
    Yes I do, and its one that you signed and now your type are bitching and moaning about pay cuts. You want to throw the book at me because I got out but now your type are bitching, your bitching about the very thing you are so willing to throw the book at me for but oh its different now that it sucks for you thats what makes you a hypocrite (and I got out legitimately with a legitimate discharge BTW, so all this wash out AWOL bull shit does not even apply but I expect nothing less from military hardliners, if I dont take a bite of the cherrios out of the skull with you im a 2 bit piece of crap and you reach at straws to discredit people like me and where there are no straws to reach at you just flat make stuff up like with kerry your a schmuck and thats all there is to it). You only care about one thing, that everyone thinks like you and stays in the military until they die and support all military action as soon as someone decides to be a democrat or anti-war they could have been a medal of honor recipient with a bullet proof military record and you would spit on them and thats what makes you a piece of shit. Your type do not even deserve to be citizens and your the type that make the military shitty for everyone else. I had no problem with running 2 miles or anything else, it was dealing with pieces of shit like you combined with the mentally retarded president sending people to pointless war that I got out. Why dont you try throwing your clan uniform away and joining the discussion instead of shooting off at the mouth with posts that add no value to anything.
    Last edited by rppearso; 05-09-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow what a string of red neck posts. Our sole coustomers are not the military, I work in oil and gas and everyone in the world needs it so im not to worried. As far as all the other mindless remarks whatever, no one wants to debate they just want to be idiot rednecks and maybe pretty soon you can be an idiot redneck with no paycheck because you signed on the dotted line. It doesnt matter if I signed the dotted line because I dont tout that as an excuse to have to put up with bull shit from idiots.
    YOU are the IDIOT, you worthless piece of ungrateful dog shit. What in the FUCK are you doing living in this country?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes I do, and its one that you signed and now your type are bitching and moaning about pay cuts. You want to throw the book at me because I got out but now your type are bitching, your bitching about the very thing you are so willing to throw the book at me for but oh its different now that it sucks for you thats what makes you a hypocrite (and I got out legitimately with a legitimate discharge BTW, so all this wash out AWOL bull shit does not even apply but I expect nothing less from military hardliners, if I dont take a bite of the cherrios out of the skull with you im a 2 bit piece of crap and you reach at straws to discredit people like me and where there are no straws to reach at you just flat make stuff up like with kerry your a schmuck and thats all there is to it). You only care about one thing, that everyone thinks like you and stays in the military until they die and support all military action as soon as someone decides to be a democrat or anti-war they could have been a medal of honor recipient with a bullet proof military record and you would spit on them and thats what makes you a piece of shit. Your type do not even deserve to be citizens and your the type that make the military shitty for everyone else. I had no problem with running 2 miles or anything else, it was dealing with pieces of shit like you combined with the mentally retarded president sending people to pointless war that I got out. Why dont you try throwing your clan uniform away and joining the discussion instead of shooting off at the mouth with posts that add no value to anything.
    This has nothing to do with this thread. It's just a rant because your pissed off. You knew nothing about kerry until you brought it up here and were told about him. And you didn't like what you heard. So your into you name calling military bashing again. You know nothing about contracts. You know nothing about anything, except how to whine and complain. You hate the military, you hate America and deep down inside you hate yourself.

Your a loser and a quitter. So I'm not worried about you wanting to take my citizenship away. Quitters are never a threat to anyone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This has nothing to do with this thread. It's just a rant because your pissed off. You knew nothing about kerry until you brought it up here and were told about him. And you didn't like what you heard. So your into you name calling military bashing again. You know nothing about contracts. You know nothing about anything, except how to whine and complain. You hate the military, you hate America and deep down inside you hate yourself.

Your a loser and a quitter. So I'm not worried about you wanting to take my citizenship away. Quitters are never a threat to anyone.
    So its ok for your type to bitch and moan about the contract you signed but its different when others do? Your right I dident know much about kerry before this thread, but the comments you said the swift boat veterans made against kerry is the same old shit degenerate military members did every day when I was in the military, there hate of democrats far far out weights there respect for there fellow service member even if he pulled a navy seal out of the water and kept him from being killed by the enemy, let me guess he becomes a traitor to the country by becoming anti-war and a democrat and so all his metals are down the toilet. Do you see why so many people are anti military and dont give people like you any credibility other than your cronies. I would even go so far to say people like you dont give two shits about freedom, your just a crazy asshole who gets off on killing people (or power trips and control) and the military lets you do it legally on a much more regular basis than being a police officer I met plenty of your type in basic training, you just use the fight for freedom argument to try to give yourself credibility in an open forum debate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    YOU are the IDIOT, you worthless piece of ungrateful dog shit. What in the FUCK are you doing living in this country?
    Why dont you back up your neg reps and put me in my place, I have already admitted I signed the contract and that I majorly fucked up and that signing up was one of the stupidest things I have done in my entire life. But you wont own up to it, in fact you are at a point where all you can do is name call. You want to talk about being a man why dont you own up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why dont you back up your neg reps and put me in my place, I have already admitted I signed the contract and that I majorly fucked up and that signing up was one of the stupidest things I have done in my entire life. But you wont own up to it, in fact you are at a point where all you can do is name call. You want to talk about being a man why dont you own up.
    You are a spineless fuck. Plain and simple. You have no idea what the words Honor and Integrity mean. You signed a contract and you didn't honor it. You ran away and now because you weren't man enough to be and stay a member of the United Stated military you try to demean it and all that have served. Your words are meaningless. You are a worthless piece of crap that has no idea of what it takes to keep your word.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So its ok for your type to bitch and moan about the contract you signed but its different when others do? Your right I dident know much about kerry before this thread, but the comments you said the swift boat veterans made against kerry is the same old shit degenerate military members did every day when I was in the military, there hate of democrats far far out weights there respect for there fellow service member even if he pulled a navy seal out of the water and kept him from being killed by the enemy, let me guess he becomes a traitor to the country by becoming anti-war and a democrat and so all his metals are down the toilet. Do you see why so many people are anti military and dont give people like you any credibility other than your cronies. I would even go so far to say people like you dont give two shits about freedom, your just a crazy asshole who gets off on killing people (or power trips and control) and the military lets you do it legally on a much more regular basis than being a police officer I met plenty of your type in basic training, you just use the fight for freedom argument to try to give yourself credibility in an open forum debate.
    Military contractor who deals also with gas/oil industry my ass! You aren't literate enough.

You clerk at a 7/11 outside a military base maybe! Lemme guess...was the best job you could find after you got the big chicken dinner.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

rppearso's posts try my patience, but what I've figured out when drawn by other's postings, is he joined the military, found a way out, knew he couldn't cut it, blames the military that he couldn't cut it, now posts on messageboards prodigiously, trying to prevent any others from perhaps succeeding where he failed. It makes him feel good about himself.

I must 2nd MB, there is no way he is a contractor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea it must be impossible for people with other view points to also be successful. All democrats must clerk at the 7/11 except for the ones in office of course. All comments posted since myn Can no one answer a simple question. BTW not honoring stupid contracts is not dishonorable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yea it must be impossible for people with other view points to also be successful. All democrats must clerk at the 7/11 except for the ones in office of course. All comments posted since myn Can no one answer a simple question. BTW not honoring stupid contracts is not dishonorable.
    Who getws to determine if they are stupid contract or not... It isn't just one sided as to how you "feel", it is how BOTH parties feel.

You obviously couldn't cut it you got out we fully understand that but you than continuosly BITCH about anything military. i suppose if you had a bad experience at the doctors office you would tell everyone NOT to go to the doctor????? Get over it!!!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain