Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Will Hillary Run As An Independent?

This is another option Hillary might consider. This will turn the November election upside down

Hillary Clinton As An Independent Candidate for President? This Fight Could Go On Beyond The Convention

By Joe Rothstein
    Editor, USpoliticstoday.com

How long will this Clinton-Obama marathon continue?

Possibly into November.

Consider this scenario:

--After the last primary election votes are counted in South Dakota and Montana June 3 just enough superdelegates declare for Obama to insure his nomination by the thinnest of margins.

--Hillary Clinton claims that the decision to exclude the Florida and Michigan delegations has distorted the nominating process and that the only way to have a fair resolution to this year's campaign is to carry the fight into the general election. She decides to run as an independent.

Unlikely? How can anyone discount any bizarre development in this strangest of presidential election campaign years? In fact, some Clinton insiders have been floating this very possibility. At the moment, a Clinton independent candidacy is viewed as an idle threat, designed to pressure superdelegates with a party disaster if they don't nominate Clinton. But when you look at the electoral college calculus, an independent run could represent a realistic path to the White House for Clinton.

http://uspolitics.einnews.com/article.php?nid=461158

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

She's not that narcissistic is she??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    She's not that narcissistic is she??
    We are talking about the Clinton's

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    We are talking about the Clinton's
    Nope, I don't think she's that eager to see the party go down in flames.

I do see her hanging on, at least until the money runs out. I think she should stay in, she's won 2 out of the last 3 primaries. The only reason the MSM is calling for her to exit is because they're so infatuated with Obama for some stupid reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nah. No one has ever won that way, and by splitting the Democrat vote she'll be seen as denying a black man the chance to be president. She will tepidly support him in public and work the back rooms to defeat him, thus setting herself up for 2012. This woman thinks long term.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Nah. No one has ever won that way, and by splitting the Democrat vote she'll be seen as denying a black man the chance to be president. She will tepidly support him in public and work the back rooms to defeat him, thus setting herself up for 2012. This woman thinks long term.
    I think it is possible. We are talking about Hillary, a women who craves power and will do anythng to get it

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I think it is possible. We are talking about Hillary, a women who craves power and will do anythng to get it
    She will become the patient victim of a racist man, just like she became the patient victim of a philanderer, and will use both ploys in 2012.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    She will become the patient victim of a racist man, just like she became the patient victim of a philanderer, and will use both ploys in 2012.
    Time wil tell, but running as an Independent is an option

If it looks like she could take the Electoral College (the popular vote does not matter) you know she will go for it

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

she has to do something....she can not let the party power base shift from the clinton gang to obama and co......if she can't win she needs obama to lose so mcain goes one term and out......then as others have said.....2012....and she tries again......and there will be no one in her way.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    she has to do something....she can not let the party power base shift from the clinton gang to obama and co......if she can't win she needs obama to lose so mcain goes one term and out......then as others have said.....2012....and she tries again......and there will be no one in her way.....
    She can also go to court to seat the FL and MI delegates

There is still alot of life in the Clinton campaign - and so the war goes on

Which is a good thing for McCain. He needs all the help he can get

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She can also go to court to seat the FL and MI delegates

There is still alot of life in the Clinton campaign - and so the war goes on

Which is a good thing for McCain. He needs all the help he can get
    if she goes to court to get those delegates seated i see a lot of super delegates going to obama to offset that play .....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

if she goes to court to get those delegates seated i see a lot of super delegates going to obama to offset that play .....
    Not if the seated delegates increase her delegate and popular vote total

Either way, half the party is going to pissed they lost, and the rip in the party will grow

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not if the seated delegates increase her delegate and popular vote total

Either way, half the party is going to pissed they lost, and the rip in the party will grow
    well the are what 500 plus supers...she will get her pro ratta share of florida and michigan and obama will get his pro ratta share...... and then the supers will jump ship to obama ..... the clintons made the dem party look bad ..... they aren't going to let them back in power ....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

well the are what 500 plus supers...she will get her pro ratta share of florida and michigan and obama will get his pro ratta share...... and then the supers will jump ship to obama ..... the clintons made the dem party look bad ..... they aren't going to let them back in power ....
    But the Clintons can sure wreck the party

Hillary is getting the key votong blocks needed to win the Electoral College. Barry is losing those blocks. Don't get me wrong, at this point both Hillary and Obama are damaged goods

I am just hoping Hilary will continue to fight, and kee[ the war within the Dem party going

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Nope, I don't think she's that eager to see the party go down in flames.

I do see her hanging on, at least until the money runs out. I think she should stay in, she's won 2 out of the last 3 primaries. The only reason the MSM is calling for her to exit is because they're so infatuated with Obama for some stupid reason.
    As well because she's losing by a large margin, and is increasing using attacks that have absolutely no moral fiber left to them.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org