Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default How do Nam vets feel about Hanoi John?

You should read up on his views about veterans' rights (or lack of them), withholding of information about POW/MIA info, funding cuts and disdain for his fellow vets.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    You should read up on his views about veterans' rights (or lack of them), withholding of information about POW/MIA info, funding cuts and disdain for his fellow vets.
    see what happens when you get your ass swift boated?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have read his views and seen his actions. Actions speak louder than words. The man's a traitor and has no business being a senator or anything else.

I'll gladly piss on his grave.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which John? LOL.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

McCain, of course. Kerry is irrelevant at this point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

McCain, of course. Kerry is irrelevant at this point.
    But kerry is hanoi john.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

McCain is the new Hanoi John. He betrayed his country by collaborating with the enemy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

McCain is the new Hanoi John. He betrayed his country by collaborating with the enemy.
    really.....what information or actions helped the enemy win the war.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    really.....what information or actions helped the enemy win the war.....
    Why don't you ask him? Only McCain knows what he told them.
    Shouldn't McCain be held accountable for the same type of dire actions that Kerry was? Even though the allegations against Kerry were proven to be false.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why don't you ask him? Only McCain knows what he told them.
    Shouldn't McCain be held accountable for the same type of dire actions that Kerry was? Even though the allegations against Kerry were proven to be false.
    So your speculating that McCain told them anything. How much talking would you do if you were tortured for years?

kerry was never tortured he voluntarily met with the enemy in another country, Conspired with them and gave false testimony to the congress. It's all documented fact.

I don't care if McCain sold them the George Washington Bridge. He was under constant duress and pain, as were his fellow prisoners. McCain is some one to look up too in that respect. kerry is just something to be stepped on and kicked aside.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm no mccain lover, and no I'm not voting for him either, but all these allegations against him and not one shred of evidence?

How about maybe a link to something...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what exactly did kerry do? I never heard anything about him consipiring with the enemy during the last election, all I heard about was "swift boat veterans" and something about a hand full of people who think he dident deserve some metal he got. What is the key issue here with kerry, I always thought this was smear tactics by staunch republicans or did he actually sell secrets to the enemy?

The problem with McCain is he will perpetuate Bush's policy and this nation can not handle another 4-8 years without going bankrupt and ending up like Russia. If Ron Paul is not on the ballot, as much as I dont want to I will probably vote for Obama (assuming Hilary looses the primary) because at least he will stop the war and get the military under control and hopefully point our economy in the right direction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    what exactly did kerry do? I never heard anything about him consipiring with the enemy during the last election, all I heard about was "swift boat veterans" and something about a hand full of people who think he dident deserve some metal he got. What is the key issue here with kerry, I always thought this was smear tactics by staunch republicans or did he actually sell secrets to the enemy?

The problem with McCain is he will perpetuate Bush's policy and this nation can not handle another 4-8 years without going bankrupt and ending up like Russia. If Ron Paul is not on the ballot, as much as I dont want to I will probably vote for Obama (assuming Hilary looses the primary) because at least he will stop the war and get the military under control and hopefully point our economy in the right direction.
    First off he played himself as a hero. He finagled 3 purple hearts in order to get out of finishing his tour in Vietnam. None of the woulds were serious enough to warrant a purple heart. And its questionable whether they were combat related.

He lied about his actions there. Claiming to be in Cambodia on Christmas 1968 under orders from Nixon when Nixon didn't take office until Jan 1969. His boat was actually at their base near the coast.

He met with NV officials in Paris while the peace talks were underway. He had no authority to do so and its not clear what all was discussed. He was clearly fraternizing with the enemy.

He went before congress with his infamous defaming of the troops and lied about what he saw and what he participated in.

That's just a few off the top of my head. There's much more.

If we pull out of iraq tomorrow the war will still be going on. islam is not going to stop fighting us just because we leave one front. It's not iraq, it's islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    First off he played himself as a hero. He finagled 3 purple hearts in order to get out of finishing his tour in Vietnam. None of the woulds were serious enough to warrant a purple heart. And its questionable whether they were combat related.

He lied about his actions there. Claiming to be in Cambodia on Christmas 1968 under orders from Nixon when Nixon didn't take office until Jan 1969. His boat was actually at their base near the coast.

He met with NV officials in Paris while the peace talks were underway. He had no authority to do so and its not clear what all was discussed. He was clearly fraternizing with the enemy.

He went before congress with his infamous defaming of the troops and lied about what he saw and what he participated in.

That's just a few off the top of my head. There's much more.

If we pull out of iraq tomorrow the war will still be going on. islam is not going to stop fighting us just because we leave one front. It's not iraq, it's islam.
    Isent it convient that all of this came out as soon as he ran for president. The navy inspector general confirmed all the metals to be lagit and the navy seal rescued from the water confirmed kerrys story, it was the other swift boat veterans that said he was lying, and why wait 35 years until he runs for president why dident they speak up when the paper work was being done to get his metals. After reading up on this, I just think some military members have sand in there vagina becasue kerry is a democrat and anti-war which proves my point that regardless of prior service GI's with sand in there vagina wont give you the time of day if your opinion differs from theres which just makes them idiots and the fact that the swift boat veterans were given any credibility at all is sad. What this really boils down to is not his metals or actions but the fact that they were able to sensationalize some swift boat idiots testimony 35 year after the fact and hype it up just enough to sway the uneducated and lazy Americans vote. Its really the american peoples own fault we have bush.

I kinda suspected this from the start just based off my own experience with these type of people in the military (which make up way to high of a percentage, which is why the military sucks in my opinion these people that live there life to the tune of eating there cherrios out of a skull and every other word out of there mouth is a swear word or some other form of hostile speach) but I wanted to give gaffer the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by rppearso; 05-09-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    Isent it convient that all of this came out as soon as he ran for president. The navy inspector general confirmed all the metals to be lagit and the navy seal rescued from the water confirmed kerrys story, it was the other swift boat veterans that said he was lying, and why wait 35 years until he runs for president why dident they speak up when the paper work was being done to get his metals. After reading up on this, I just think some military members have sand in there vagina becasue kerry is a democrat and anti-war which proves my point that regardless of prior service GI's with sand in there vagina wont give you the time of day if your opinion differs from theres which just makes them idiots and the fact that the swift boat veterans were given any credibility at all is sad. What this really boils down to is not his metals or actions but the fact that they were able to sensationalize some swift boat idiots testimony 35 year after the fact and hype it up just enough to sway the uneducated and lazy Americans vote. Its really the american peoples own fault we have bush.
    Spell check and intelligence can be your friends. You just have to use them.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell