Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Japan's war crimes - ill issue a graphic warning here. does this looks and sound familiar ?????

unit 731

[youtube]bAp8bSdE5MQ[/youtube]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hell yeah, while the loss of life is regrettable, I think the dropping of the bomb was a stellar decision. I said they should have used some large bombs in Iraq from the beginning, inspect to ensure they had WMD's, and then get the fuck out. I'm bet there are many that are glad I never had the honor of pursuing a military career!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    I respect you sharon, but what do you think war is, patty cakes, and bakers men?
    Yeah yeah, war is about violence, which I am against. Like I said, there could have been other ways to end the war. The Us could have invaded Japan. Sure, lots of American soldiers would have died, but at least they would have died honourably, and isn't that what war is about? Soldiers go to war top serve their countries, and they die patriots, protecting their country. They don't take the easy way out, as I see it.

Oh well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon den Adel View Post
    Yeah yeah, war is about violence, which I am against. Like I said, there could have been other ways to end the war. The Us could have invaded Japan. Sure, lots of American soldiers would have died, but at least they would have died honourably, and isn't that what war is about? Soldiers go to war top serve their countries, and they die patriots, protecting their country. They don't take the easy way out, as I see it.

Oh well.
    War isnt about dying for your country. Its about making the other guy die for his.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Oh well.
    if your relative(s) die in this invasion and you find out later they could have been saved how would you feel?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh well.
    What exactly is the easy way out? Soldiers go to war because their country is at war. They are people just like you. with hopes and dreams and plans for the future. You have an option to blow something away from a distance or have to go in suffer casualties, believe me you take the blow away option. There is no "fair" in war. You destroy the enemy any way you can. With the least amount of effort on your part and the least casualties.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh well.
    But they didn't an won the war without what would have been an extremely high loss of life on both sides. Seems like they made the right choice to me.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?