Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    he said he would not negotiate with terrorists. I can't believe this is as confusing to you as you make it seem. No wonder nobody here has retained you as their DP counsel... and I have no intention of going away....but mayber I can be such a thorn in your little nancyboy side that YOU'LL go away. how about that?
    great, so you admit to purposefully being an ass, and as i said, you don't it or the way i post, you are free to leave...or can stay around and continuing being the biggest crybaby this board has ever known

so getting a terrorist economy healthier is not negotiating? are you that stupid? for free, obama is just going to help out the terrorists...no wonder you could never be a lawyer and that is why you disparage my being a lawyer so much because you're jealous...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    great, so you admit to purposefully being an ass, and as i said, you don't it or the way i post, you are free to leave...or can stay around and continuing being the biggest crybaby this board has ever known

so getting a terrorist economy healthier is not negotiating? are you that stupid? for free, obama is just going to help out the terrorists...no wonder you could never be a lawyer and that is why you disparage my being a lawyer so much because you're jealous...
    so, did your dad convince you that the palestinian economy was a terrorist economy. You would be amazed at how many palestinians completely and enthusiastically embrace capitalism! Did he bother to explain to you that redcuing economic inequity and dispair is one of the surefire ways to reduce the influence of radical islamic extremism? probably not....because that wouldn't be as good - short term- for the Israeli expansionist plans, would it? Does your dad have relatives who have performed their aliya? that would explain it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so, did your dad convince you that the palestinian economy was a terrorist economy. You would be amazed at how many palestinians completely and enthusiastically embrace capitalism! Did he bother to explain to you that redcuing economic inequity and dispair is one of the surefire ways to reduce the influence of radical islamic extremism? probably not....because that wouldn't be as good - short term- for the Israeli expansionist plans, would it? Does your dad have relatives who have performed their aliya? that would explain it.
    you're such a liar and ass...my dad is christian as i told you before. he is only jewish by genes, but then i wouldn't expect you to be honest about anything. and leave my family out of any conversation we ever may have. got it.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Don't even start that bs with me, mfm. My political opinions and comments, whether you find them "worthy" or not, have nothing to do with moderating. You will not stifle my posting by bringing up such claptrap.

Now I suggest you move on to some other ideas.
    Looks like Abbey took out her fly swatter and scored a direct hit
    Last edited by red states rule; 05-16-2008 at 05:17 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the prayer rug comment was still beneath what my expectations of you were. that's a fact.
    How about a used towel stand?

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

did abbey retain you too, counselor, or you just trolling for new clients?
    Bottom line is, In Pres Bush's speech not a word about Obama, not a word about Dems, and not a word about US politics

Instead of saying they agree with Pres Bush about appeasement - they all attacked. They all acted insulted. They all threw a temper tantrum

The liberal media is pissed off

WHY?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Are you female, too?

Yes. I've been playing with switching around avatars with the "eternal female" as a theme.