Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default Six year old girl beaten by Imam

Not a new story (2006), but posted for those who equate Islam with other religions. The story is apparently roughly translated from French.

Tetouan: an imam attacked a young girl - for stepping on his prayer rug.
    A case in Tetouan scandal rocked the local public opinion and media education. Nihad Afroun, a small angel of six years, was the victim last week, of physical violence committed by [her] teacher at school Sidi Ahmed El Bekkal, located in Ward Jbel Darssa. In addition to the psychological effects, this violence has had serious physical consequences on the girl child. The swollen face, Nihad has bruises at eye level and fractures in the nose.

"The case dates back to Wednesday, April 19. At 15 hours, the school called me to register that my daughter has fallen. When I arrived, she was bleeding. I then asked him what happened to [her]. She told me that when students came to class 13 hours 30 minutes, the teacher was his prayer "Dohr." Without attention, she set foot on his carpet, "said Fatima Ouled Abdelwahhab , Mother of Nihad. He added: "After completing his prayer, the teacher gave a violent coup to my daughter to the point it has fallen by bumping his face against the ground. We did notice that nearly two hours after the incident. "
    "I walked on his small carpet. He hit me and I fell to the ground," confirms the small Nihad a gentle voice. The mother then led his daughter to the hospital "Sania Rmel" in Tetouan to receive the necessary care. "The doctor told me that my daughter has serious fractures at the nose," says the mother, shook the heart of anguish.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 05-14-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Allah must have been telling him to kill those who trespass against him....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Boy, just makes you want to convert doesn't it?
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The religion of peace and tolerance.

The girls father should go kick the sob's ass, or better yet put a bullet in him.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The religion of peace and tolerance.

The girls father should go kick the sob's ass, or better yet put a bullet in him.
    I'd like to see him paraded around in a woman's head scarf, wearing a sign that says, "I am an Imam and I beat up little girls".
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 05-15-2008 at 11:34 AM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I'd like to see him paraded around in a woman's head scarf, waering a sign that says, "I am an Imam and I beat up little girls".
    I second that. These savages are living in the dark ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Trusth

THIS IS A BIG LIE, THIS GIRL IS FROM MY CITY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN EXACTLY, ONLY YOU WANT TO FEMALE THE REPUTATION OF AL ISLAM AND THIS PICTURE HAS MORE THAN 3 YEARS
    CLICK HERE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by my3001 View Post
    THIS IS A BIG LIE, THIS GIRL IS FROM MY CITY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN EXACTLY, ONLY YOU WANT TO FEMALE THE REPUTATION OF AL ISLAM AND THIS PICTURE HAS MORE THAN 3 YEARS
    CLICK HERE
    Try selling that shit somewhere else ...... pig's ass.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

CLICK HERE
    Yaa sure because this has NEVER happend before. We are supposed to believe you over the report. who the hell are you that we should believe you!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

CLICK HERE
    islam
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and let's not forget the punishment for leaving islam....DEATH

what a tolerant religion, hagbard is about the only dem on this site that truly understands them
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Christian tolerance at it's best

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Not a new story (2006), but posted for those who equate Islam with other religions. The story is apparently roughly translated from French.

Tetouan: an imam attacked a young girl - for stepping on his prayer rug.
    A case in Tetouan scandal rocked the local public opinion and media education. Nihad Afroun, a small angel of six years, was the victim last week, of physical violence committed by [her] teacher at school Sidi Ahmed El Bekkal, located in Ward Jbel Darssa. In addition to the psychological effects, this violence has had serious physical consequences on the girl child. The swollen face, Nihad has bruises at eye level and fractures in the nose.

"The case dates back to Wednesday, April 19. At 15 hours, the school called me to register that my daughter has fallen. When I arrived, she was bleeding. I then asked him what happened to [her]. She told me that when students came to class 13 hours 30 minutes, the teacher was his prayer "Dohr." Without attention, she set foot on his carpet, "said Fatima Ouled Abdelwahhab , Mother of Nihad. He added: "After completing his prayer, the teacher gave a violent coup to my daughter to the point it has fallen by bumping his face against the ground. We did notice that nearly two hours after the incident. "
    "I walked on his small carpet. He hit me and I fell to the ground," confirms the small Nihad a gentle voice. The mother then led his daughter to the hospital "Sania Rmel" in Tetouan to receive the necessary care. "The doctor told me that my daughter has serious fractures at the nose," says the mother, shook the heart of anguish.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

This reminds me of another topic i saw on DP relating to a boy being abused by his teacher, but does this teacher stand for all Muslims? No. What if we change the story a lil, say the country is america and the teacher is christain, the teacher sees a pupil spiting on a cross bearing Christ, and then the teacher hits the pupil. Is the teacher representing the religion in this case? or is he representing himself?

Obviosly any case involving beating children is horrid, and there is no excuse, but blame the man, the flawed human being, not the religion.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CLICK HERE
    Nothing in the link has disproved the story.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    This reminds me of another topic i saw on DP relating to a boy being abused by his teacher, but does this teacher stand for all Muslims? No. What if we change the story a lil, say the country is america and the teacher is christain, the teacher sees a pupil spiting on a cross bearing Christ, and then the teacher hits the pupil. Is the teacher representing the religion in this case? or is he representing himself?

Obviosly any case involving beating children is horrid, and there is no excuse, but blame the man, the flawed human being, not the religion.
    understandable, but it wouldn't have happened in school and the guy would be charged with assault against a minor and something would be done about it and you would have other Christians condemning what he did, especially to a child.
    Last edited by Monkeybone; 07-02-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759