Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Wait, be fair, GW ------------------ EIGHT YEARS has aged everyone who has held the office recently! Eight years IS eight years.

Did you see that ad with McCain's 93-year-old mother? She's absolutely fine, alert, vigorous, says he was just the sweetest child............

Very attractive ad. Even I was reassured, and I don't mean to vote for him!

Oh, you think that's a shame??

Many would agree.
    Libs are desperate right now. Obama is showing what a weak abd flawed candidate he is - so now they have to try anc come up with something to bitch about when it comes to McCain

Dems are fighting with each other, and in a state of mouth frothing hysteria over a speech where Pres Bush never mentioned a any Dem

Dems know they are in trouble, and they are showing it

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ask her to come back. I liked her, too.
    This is her busy time of year. She has her own hair salon, and wedding parties are keeping her jumping

She is an angel

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    As usual your point of view is fueled by emotion not logic.

1. Keep up with the age and POW slamming, please. It will be very effective at steering seniors and vets away from Barry.
    2. Same with the Bush and Iraq war bashing. Although the average voter IQ is 100, its not too difficult to tell when the Mike Moore mentality has taken over.
    3. Barr is actually a plus for McCain. He’s got an attractive platform that will force McCain to move right, attracting fical Conservatives back to the GOP. His social and foreign policy Libertarian views will attract a certain percentage of Democrats who would otherwise hold their nose and vote for Obama.
    Libs do not need the WH - they need therapy

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Dems are ... in a state of mouth frothing hysteria over a speech where Pres Bush never mentioned a any Dem

Dems know they are in trouble, and they are showing it

It was obvious Bush meant Obama with that "appeasement" remark. I mean, who else??

Obama IS vulnerable on that being charged against him. I don't think over-generous direct negotiations are QUITE the same thing as appeasement, but it could develop into that.............that's going to be a problem to Obama, that people perceive it that way, just as his wanting an endless war will be a problem for McCain.

My guess is that McCain will get stomped, but I could easily be wrong. Anything could happen.

"There are many events in the womb of time,
    Which will be delivered."

---Othello

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default McCain's age...Bob Barr...GOP fear-mongering

The Dems are playing the age card, they are pissing off some senior citizens

Yes, libs want to surrender to terrorists (their reaction to Pres Bush's speech shows they know they are in trouble on that issue) and appease them

Barr is a minor issue - but libs have Nadar to deal with again

Dems are still ripping into each other, and hard feelings will linger on into November
    Democrats are not "playing the age card." No Democrat candidate has mentioned it, and none will.

The Republican fear-mongering that has worked in the past ("elect a Democrat and we'll surely have another terrorist attack") is getting old; people are wising up to it.

Bob Barr is not a "minor issue." He's a real conservative, unlike McCain, and will draw conservative voters away from McCain.

Nader is a clown; no one is paying him the slightest attention. He'll be lucky to get 10,000 votes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was obvious Bush meant Obama with that "appeasement" remark. I mean, who else??

Obama IS vulnerable on that being charged against him. I don't think over-generous direct negotiations are QUITE the same thing as appeasement, but it could develop into that.............that's going to be a problem to Obama, that people perceive it that way, just as his wanting an endless war will be a problem for McCain.

My guess is that McCain will get stomped, but I could easily be wrong. Anything could happen.

"There are many events in the womb of time,
    Which will be delivered."

---Othello

1) Pres Bush was talking about a REPUBLICAN Senator who mad ethe comment about talking to Hitler

2) No where in the speech did Pres Bush mention a Dem, or the elcetion

3) If Dems are this think skinned over such a nonevent as this, how the hell will Dems stand up to terrorists who want all of us dead?

4) Terrorists are backing the Dems in this election. They know very well they will surrender and appese them, which is hwy Dems are in so pissed off today. They can't handle the truth

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait, be fair, GW ------------------ EIGHT YEARS has aged everyone who has held the office recently! Eight years IS eight years.

Did you see that ad with McCain's 93-year-old mother? She's absolutely fine, alert, vigorous, says he was just the sweetest child............

Very attractive ad. Even I was reassured, and I don't mean to vote for him!

Oh, you think that's a shame??

Many would agree.
    Mundame: It's one thing to be still alive at 93...or 72....and it's quite another to have to shoulder the pressures and burdens of the presidency.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Democrats are not "playing the age card." No Democrat candidate has mentioned it, and none will.
    barry made a ageist comment when he said mccain has lost his bearings.....not to mention your op which brings up his age.....

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05...amas-comments/
    Last edited by manu1959; 05-16-2008 at 10:41 AM.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Republican fear-mongering that has worked in the past ("elect a Democrat and we'll surely have another terrorist attack") is getting old; people are wising up to it.

Bob Barr is not a "minor issue." He's a real conservative, unlike McCain, and will draw conservative voters away from McCain.

Nader is a clown; no one is paying him the slightest attention. He'll be lucky to get 10,000 votes.
    Keep lying - it all you have to fight back against that nasty pack of facts

Why not address my first post where I poited out why Barry the liberal will lose?

Or are you still checking the Obama 08 site for your talking points?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mundame: It's one thing to be still alive at 93...or 72....and it's quite another to have to shoulder the pressures and burdens of the presidency.
    and your boy BArry has shown over and over he can't handle the pressures of a primary election - let alone the WH

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It is interesting that McCain with his 2013 speech does seem to be saying he'd only run for one term.

Hillary might like that............................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1) Pres Bush was talking about a REPUBLICAN Senator who mad ethe comment about talking to Hitler

2) No where in the speech did Pres Bush mention a Dem, or the elcetion

3) If Dems are this think skinned over such a nonevent as this, how the hell will Dems stand up to terrorists who want all of us dead?
    Methinks he doth protest too much...............you are WORRIED that people are angry Bush did that?

Of course it was about Obama, but why is that a problem to you?

It was a little inelegant to do it in Israel, but it's not a hanging matter: I would think you'd be affirming it WAS about Obama and that he deserves it! Because sure, Obama replied to it because it is a vulnerability.

Would Obama appease? I fear he might well. All this face-to-face negotiating in person............................................ ...

That's what Chamberlain did. He was always flying around going to visit Hitler.

It didn't work out well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is interesting that McCain with his 2013 speech does seem to be saying he'd only run for one term.

Hillary might like that............................
    I agree. Should McCain win, he will serve only one term due to his age. That is why his VP choice is important

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Methinks he doth protest too much...............you are WORRIED that people are angry Bush did that?

Of course it was about Obama, but why is that a problem to you?

It was a little inelegant to do it in Israel, but it's not a hanging matter: I would think you'd be affirming it WAS about Obama and that he deserves it! Because sure, Obama replied to it because it is a vulnerability.

Would Obama appease? I fear he might well. All this face-to-face negotiating in person............................................ ...

That's what Chamberlain did. He was always flying around going to visit Hitler.

It didn't work out well.
    I am not angry - I am laughing my ass off at the poor offended libs. I am not surprised over the libs ranting about the "insult" after 8 years of libs calling Pres Bush Hitler, a killer, a traitor to the US, mentally unbalanced, ect, ect, ect

Whenever libs get this pissed off I know damn well the truth was told about them

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I agree. Should McCain win, he will serve only one term due to his age. That is why his VP choice is important

Uh-huh. And why getting to be on McCain's ticket is going to be a big prize. Because in the unlikely event McCain wins, his VP could be a shoo-in if it's a successful administration, ha-ha.

That's unlikely, of course; McCain wants war, war, and more wars. Oh, how lovely for us all.