Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation The Homosexual Movement And Pedophilia

Homosexuals Recruit Public School Children

Homosexuality And Pedophilia

Homosexual Propagandists Use Schools And Libraries To Normalize Homosexual Behaviors.

Homosexual publishing companies are churning out dozens of books targeted to kindergarteners, pre-teens, and teenagers to normalize homosexual behavior and to push for homosexual marriage and adoption.

Many of these books are designed to stigmatize opponents of homosexual behavior as bigoted and hateful and inaccurately portray “happy” homosexual families consisting of two men or two women and their children. All children in homosexual families come from broken homes or were conceived by artificial insemination. A homosexual household is by definition, abnormal, and children are at greater risk for molestation in these homes than in homes with a mother and father who care for their own biological children.

One of the most popular books distributed by homosexual activists to preteen and teenagers is Two Teenagers In Twenty, (formerly called One In Ten, and published by Alyson Publishers, Boston). It describes the sexual experiences of teenagers who engage in homosexual behaviors. One chapter of the book details the seduction of a teenage girl by her dance instructor on a field trip out of town.

Alyson Publishers is also the publisher of the out-of-print book, The Age Taboo—Gay Male Power, Sexuality, Power, and Consent, which includes essays on having sex with children and teenagers. One essay is written by North American Man-Boy Love Association founder David Thorstad!

The books listed below are from “twolives.com,” a homosexual publishing company.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suppose the heterosexual paedophiles got it wrong then.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    Show me the heterosexual pedophile agenda, and quit distracting away from the topic at hand.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Show me the heterosexual pedophile agenda, and quit distracting away from the topic at hand.
    Maybe the hetero paedos aren't too well organised. They probably don't have an agenda yet. I suppose they'll just carry on acting in a disorganised and impulsive fashion
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe the hetero paedos aren't too well organised. They probably don't have an agenda yet. I suppose they'll just carry on acting in a disorganised and impulsive fashion
    And just maybe you've got nothing to say to dispute the homosexuals agenda to indoctrinate young kids other than trying to deflect the attention away from what I posted.... ha ha ha.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are a sickos who like little girls but you dont see that being taught in schools. NAMBLA is winning and people just havent caught on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    There are a sickos who like little girls but you dont see that being taught in schools. NAMBLA is winning and people just havent caught on.
    People are scared to speak out against the homos. They've been shouted down, called names and brow beat into silence. They homo lovers and apologists hate it when they run up against someone who isn't scared, like me. They don't understand why I won't shut the hell up when they call me a homophobe.

Those people can all go to hell, and that's where they're headed. The Lord has made it perfectly clear what he thinks of homos.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it is amazing that Homos have no problem calling people who DONT like their lifestyle choice "homophobes". Yet it is THEY who are scared shitless of straight people. They are scared so much they HATE straight people. Probably because homos, deep down inside hate themselves.

I remember two lesbos at a Barnes n Noble store who couldnt wait to open the door for me and smiled at me, talking me up ,and where checking me out then when my husband opened the second door for them and smiled at them they gave him the stink eye. It was totally uncalled for.

So my story has me wondering...If homosexuality is all about love why where TWO females hitting on me?
    I suspect homosexuality is more about being able to fuck whatever you want whenever you want and damn the rest of the world that gets in their way.

Pretty damn selfish if you ask me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

This one's gonna be good. Pale, you're a friggin animal!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually, pedophilia is an entirely different category from homosexuals. Pedophiles will fuck anything, as long as it's young. It's just that a majority of them seem to be men who like little boys.

Personally, I could care less what floats your boat. As long as you don't flaunt it in my face, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the fact that a lot of homos feel they have the right to flaunt their gayness in everyones face and they get downright nasty to anyone who disagrees with them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People are scared to speak out against the homos. They've been shouted down, called names and brow beat into silence. They homo lovers and apologists hate it when they run up against someone who isn't scared, like me. They don't understand why I won't shut the hell up when they call me a homophobe.

Those people can all go to hell, and that's where they're headed. The Lord has made it perfectly clear what he thinks of homos.

No such entity as 'the Lord' so you can shut the fuck up about that, I agree with you about homosexual paedophiles but I also hate the fucking heterosexual paedophiles as much, oh and the bisexual paedophiles, I think they should all kill themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People should avoid Pale Rider's threads as he is either a troll or a fool, although he is probably both. Most pedophiles are heterosexual but that doesn't matter as the key piece here is their attraction to children. Gays people are attracted to other similarly aged gay people. But distinctions and thought have no place in Pale's small mind, so best to ignore the moron.

What is a Pedophile?

"A pedophile is a person whose sexual partner of choice is a child under the legal age of consent for sexual contact. Pedophiles are usually men, but there are documented cases of female pedophiles. Some pedophiles prefer same-sex child sexual partners, while others prefer opposite sex partners. Pedophiles tend to be very particular about the age of the children they prefer as sexual partners; they may prefer very young children (ages 5-10) and some prefer young adolescents. The exact cause of pedophilia is largely unknown; one theory is that they are genetically pre-disposed towards desiring sex with children. This, of course, usually rules out any type of mental health treatment to help them alter their illegal and cruel behavior; these pedophiles don't believe they are harming their victims. Another theory on the origins of pedophilia is that they themselves were sexually abused as children, either by a stranger or a trusted adult, and these experiences caused them to assume the role of "predator" rather than "victim" as they become adults. Pedophiles are extremely dangerous criminals who have no remorse for their actions; they truly believe that children want to have sexual contact with adults and that they are actually "helping" their victims by teaching them about sex. Pedophiles have very poor social skills with adults; they can relate to the emotional immaturity of children. Children as sex partners are appealing to them because with children, they don't have to interact on an adult levels with mature sex partners. Pedophiles pose serious problems in the criminal justice system. When sentenced to prison, they are not responsive to rehabilitation and they are always "targets" for other inmates. If paroled, pedophiles must register with local law enforcement as sex offenders."

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/...nd-statistics/

http://www.yellodyno.com/Statistics/..._molester.html
    Last edited by midcan5; 05-17-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    People should avoid Pale Rider's threads as he is either a troll or a fool, although he is probably both. Most pedophiles are heterosexual but that doesn't matter as the key piece here is their attraction to children. Gays people like other similar aged gay people. But distinctions and thought have no place in Pale's small mind, so best to ignore the moron.

What is a Pedophile?

"A pedophile is a person whose sexual partner of choice is a child under the legal age of consent for sexual contact. Pedophiles are usually men, but there are documented cases of female pedophiles. Some pedophiles prefer same-sex child sexual partners, while others prefer opposite sex partners. Pedophiles tend to be very particular about the age of the children they prefer as sexual partners; they may prefer very young children (ages 5-10) and some prefer young adolescents. The exact cause of pedophilia is largely unknown; one theory is that they are genetically pre-disposed towards desiring sex with children. This, of course, usually rules out any type of mental health treatment to help them alter their illegal and cruel behavior; these pedophiles don't believe they are harming their victims. Another theory on the origins of pedophilia is that they themselves were sexually abused as children, either by a stranger or a trusted adult, and these experiences caused them to assume the role of "predator" rather than "victim" as they become adults. Pedophiles are extremely dangerous criminals who have no remorse for their actions; they truly believe that children want to have sexual contact with adults and that they are actually "helping" their victims by teaching them about sex. Pedophiles have very poor social skills with adults; they can relate to the emotional immaturity of children. Children as sex partners are appealing to them because with children, they don't have to interact on an adult levels with mature sex partners. Pedophiles pose serious problems in the criminal justice system. When sentenced to prison, they are not responsive to rehabilitation and they are always "targets" for other inmates. If paroled, pedophiles must register with local law enforcement as sex offenders."

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/...nd-statistics/

http://www.yellodyno.com/Statistics/..._molester.html

We both agree with pale , yet you have tried your utmost not to, shut the fuck up shitcan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Homosexuals Recruit Public School Children

Homosexuality And Pedophilia

Homosexual Propagandists Use Schools And Libraries To Normalize Homosexual Behaviors.

Homosexual publishing companies are churning out dozens of books targeted to kindergarteners, pre-teens, and teenagers to normalize homosexual behavior and to push for homosexual marriage and adoption.

Many of these books are designed to stigmatize opponents of homosexual behavior as bigoted and hateful and inaccurately portray “happy” homosexual families consisting of two men or two women and their children. All children in homosexual families come from broken homes or were conceived by artificial insemination. A homosexual household is by definition, abnormal, and children are at greater risk for molestation in these homes than in homes with a mother and father who care for their own biological children.

One of the most popular books distributed by homosexual activists to preteen and teenagers is Two Teenagers In Twenty, (formerly called One In Ten, and published by Alyson Publishers, Boston). It describes the sexual experiences of teenagers who engage in homosexual behaviors. One chapter of the book details the seduction of a teenage girl by her dance instructor on a field trip out of town.

Alyson Publishers is also the publisher of the out-of-print book, The Age Taboo—Gay Male Power, Sexuality, Power, and Consent, which includes essays on having sex with children and teenagers. One essay is written by North American Man-Boy Love Association founder David Thorstad!

The books listed below are from “twolives.com,” a homosexual publishing company.

According to your articles, this movement has been underway since the late 1800s. Wouldn't you expect to see a rise in the percentage of homosexuals if "recruitment and indoctrination" could actually sway someone?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)