Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    You may as well admit it now and save yourself the trouble of posting another five thousand posts with the same inane bull shit. You're busted you maggot ridden piece of faggot pedophile defending shit.

Now leave, like you said you would. We don't need your stinking smegma ass in here smelling the place up anymore. You're just too damn sick in the head for the rest of us.
    You're the biggest liar on the board asshole! I'm sure as hell not going to take your word on whether or not you've met the requirement for me leaving. Post a statement of mine that condones pedophilia or shut the fuck up already. It's not an unreasonable request, and your continued stonewalling is really making you look like the pathetic piece of shit I've always known you are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    You're the biggest liar on the board asshole! I'm sure as hell not going to take your word on whether or not you've met the requirement for me leaving. Post a statement of mine that condones pedophilia or shut the fuck up already. It's not an unreasonable request, and your continued stonewalling is really making you look like the pathetic piece of shit I've always known you are.
    The whole thread, as well every other thread about homos, is testament to your never ending defense of faggots, and now faggot pedophiles. There is nothing else needed for one to see. Your actions speak for themselves.

You defend one of the sickest sexual perversion on earth, and now you defend the link to pedophilia. I don't see how you can live with yourself. You should be too ashamed to even show your face in public, let alone parade around here on the board in all your faggot pedophile defending glory.

You are the lowest form of human trash the earth has. You should be jailed, neutered so you can't molest any children, and given a lobotomy.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 06-01-2008 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The whole thread, as well every other thread about homos, is testament to your never ending defense of faggots, and now faggot pedophiles. There is nothing else needed for one to see. Your actions speak for themselves.

You defend one of the sickest sexual perversion on earth, and now you defend the link to pedophilia. I don't see how you can live with yourself. You should be too ashamed to even show your face in public, let alone parade around here on the board in all your faggot pedophile defending glory.

You are the lowest form of human trash the earth has. You should be jailed, neutered so you can't molest any children, and given a lobotomy.
    Just more hollow empty fluff from the board's biggest mangina. Your posse's gonna have to start wearing bags on their heads to hide their shame.
    Last edited by Missileman; 06-01-2008 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just more hollow empty fluff from the board's biggest mangina. Your posse's gonna have to start wearing bags on their heads to hide their shame.
    Well it's becoming real evident you have nothing left worth saying. You've been exposed as the boards biggest homo defender, and now the boards biggest homo PEDOPHILE defender.

You have my permission to leave now smegma.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well it's becoming real evident you have nothing left worth saying. You've been exposed as the boards biggest homo defender, and now the boards biggest homo PEDOPHILE defender.

You have my permission to leave now smegma.
    You have my permission to blow yourself asshole. I'll leave when I feel like it, or when you quit being a giant pussy and post the required statement. Don't like it...too bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have my permission to blow yourself asshole. I'll leave when I feel like it, or when you quit being a giant pussy and post the required statement. Don't like it...too bad.
    Yes I know with your faggot background men sucking each other off is something that's ever present in that sick, perverted mind of yours, even sucking the little boys dicks aye, since you so vehemently have been defending the faggot pedophiles here.

The whole board is statement enough moron. Now leave. Nobody, anywhere, needs a sick fucker like you hanging around, especially if they have little boys.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 06-01-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I know with your faggot background men sucking each other off is something that's ever present in that sick, perverted mind of yours, even sucking the little boys dicks aye, since you so vehemently have been defending the faggot pedophiles here.

The whole board is statement enough moron. Now leave. Nobody, anywhere, needs a sick fucker like you hanging around, especially if they have little boys.
    Ain't life a bitch for you! I'll be here to remind everyone what a lying, hypocritical, un-Christian, piece of shit pussy you really are.

I'm under no obligation to meet my end of the bargain UNTIL YOU"VE MET YOURS.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey pussy...how do you like my new sig?
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

This has gone far enough.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey