Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals...it's not even close, and it's an indisputeable fact. It has been proven to you over and over, with your own links. I don't know why you continue with the dis-information.
    Pale Rider needs to link pedophilia and homosexuality because it justifies his hysteria, i.e.,

The Homosexual Agenda is out there, trying to convert all our young Christian boys to homos.

Help....Help........

We've got to DO SOMETHING........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Homosexuality 'youth-oriented'?

"Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture," Baldwin wrote. "Very few gays exhibit preference for older men."

"Some admit to focus on teenage boys," he said, "some on prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories."

A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

"For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community."

"I managed to find enough evidence that my thesis – child molestation is an integral part of the homosexual movement – is a valid thesis," Baldwin told WorldNetDaily.

Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.

"How long can psychologists be in denial about the significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the homosexual condition? And there's a matter of even greater concern. How long will psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually confused teenager?" writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH – the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality – a group that says it exists to "provide psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue."

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said in his report.

The group is often endorsed by "many of the homosexual movement's most prominent leaders," he said.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=27431
    God bless you, Pale Rider. You are waging the good fight to keep the twin scourges of homosexuality and pedophilia out of our schools.

The Lord is preparing a mansion with many rooms for you in heaven. And every room is overflowing with lemonade and Christian literature.

And you won't find any issues of National Geographic, with pictures of half-naked women, either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GW in Ohio View Post
    Pale Rider needs to link pedophilia and homosexuality because it justifies his hysteria, i.e.,
    I see since you have no capacity for intellectual debate you have resorted to cheerleading. Show us your man-boobs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    You wrote:

I wrote:

Please post a link to the post where you got the figures for the first 2 statements and answer the last question.
    It's all been explained. Go back and reread the last two pages and stop playing stupid.... well... maybe you're not playing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Just as he would have nothing to dispute that alien invaders are amongst, wearing fake human skins to blend in while they attempt to topple our world governments from within.

It's idiotic, and beneath any point of merit as a debate topic. It is the intellectual dregs of reasonable discussion, and trying to disprove this idiotic farce would merit it some form of attention, as opposed to allowing to get relegated to the trash bin it belongs in.
    You made absolutely NO ATTEMPT to dispute ANY of the MANY pages of FACTS and FIGURES I posted. You are an idiot, but go ahead, keep embarrassing yourself along with your brother faggot and pedophile defenders, Mm, bull, guiltywhite, etc..

There's nothing more to say to an empty, insult filled post like this other than "you lose" you wretched, abhorrent faggot and pedophile defender.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-19-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God bless you, Pale Rider. You are waging the good fight to keep the twin scourges of homosexuality and pedophilia out of our schools.

The Lord is preparing a mansion with many rooms for you in heaven. And every room is overflowing with lemonade and Christian literature.

And you won't find any issues of National Geographic, with pictures of half-naked women, either.
    You know nothing of God. You willfully join the ranks of the unholy and defend faggots and pedophiles. You'll surely rot in hell...

JUDGEMENT

Now ask yourself this....

Have you stood up for righteousness and voiced your opinion about HOMOSEXUALS and PEDOPHILES to your friends, neighbors, church congregation, government officials, children, relatives, co-workers, ect., ect....or did you sit meekly by and keep quiet thinking that if it doesn't effect you it doesn't matter? But more importantly have you ever voiced it to the HOMOSEXUALS themselves? Guess what. If you havn't voiced the disgust that GOD has placed upon your heart because it is not "POLITICALLY CORRECT" to do so then you are just as guilty as they are and are going to be judged by GOD.

When GOD asks you why you didn't witness the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST to the HOMOSEXUAL what will you say? That they wouldn't listen anyway? How can they listen to the GOSPEL if they are never told the GOSPEL. The HOMOSEXUAL you pass by today because you feel it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT to witness to will BURN IN HELL because you didn't take the time or the chance to be POLITICALLY INCORRECT, and guess what? Because of that YOU are also guilty of his SIN and will suffer the same fate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Just as he would have nothing to dispute that alien invaders are amongst, wearing fake human skins to blend in while they attempt to topple our world governments from within.

It's idiotic, and beneath any point of merit as a debate topic. It is the intellectual dregs of reasonable discussion, and trying to disprove this idiotic farce would merit it some form of attention, as opposed to allowing to get relegated to the trash bin it belongs in.
    right, like your mistakes concerning the 8th and 9th amendment....
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tell me, if they weren't linked do you think it would make homosexuality any less wrong? I don't. My guess is Pale doesn't either. I don't see how acknowledging a link that exists is hysteria. Seems to me its merely acknowledging the truth.

The real question is why are you guys so gung ho about denying the link? Look you guys can ignore the link, attack the messenger, create straw men to attack all day long. But at the end of the day, there is still going to be a link between the two.

The truth in all it's glory can never be denied. People can deny it or try to explain it away, but it's still there and real lives are still affected by it.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Just Jack Chick comics...
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

It's been explained, time and time again, in math simple enough that a second grader could understand it, that the propensity to be a pedophile is the vast majority of homos. Now whether or not you have the mental capacity to understand the math is not my problem, and it won't change the facts.

Most pedophiles are homosexuals. How anyone can remain so ignorant denying the facts... "you," is beyond me.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php...89&postcount=1

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html
    If they were independent, peer reviewed studies, you might be on to something. Also, unless the methodology of the FRC's study is known, it's results are questionable. Flawed methodology equals flawed results, that's the reason for peer review. Of course neither the FRC nor the Traditional Values Coalition are much interested in methodology so long as the study results come out the way they want them.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    If they were independent, peer reviewed studies, you might be on to something. Also, unless the methodology of the FRC's study is known, it's results are questionable. Flawed methodology equals flawed results, that's the reason for peer review. Of course neither the FRC nor the Traditional Values Coalition are much interested in methodology so long as the study results come out the way they want them.
    So what time is your NAMBLA meeting tonight?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    The results are fairly easy to read. Your insistence on peer review means that you want it reviewed by a gay apologist, who then admits that he's an apologist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Tell me, if they weren't linked do you think it would make homosexuality any less wrong? I don't. My guess is Pale doesn't either. I don't see how acknowledging a link that exists is hysteria. Seems to me its merely acknowledging the truth.

The real question is why are you guys so gung ho about denying the link? Look you guys can ignore the link, attack the messenger, create straw men to attack all day long. But at the end of the day, there is still going to be a link between the two.

The truth in all it's glory can never be denied. People can deny it or try to explain it away, but it's still there and real lives are still affected by it.

They can't admit it because they would have to admit that they're more inclined to chase little boys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's all been explained. Go back and reread the last two pages and stop playing stupid.... well... maybe you're not playing.
    Your unwillingness to point to the link is proof positive you pulled it out of your ass. Your refusal to answer the question is proof positive you replaced the statements with your head.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

So what time is your NAMBLA meeting tonight?
    Ohhhh... that's a good one PR!. What time is your cross burning tonight?