Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Yes we've been over this, and it's a fact that when averaged out, homosexuals are five times more likely to be pedophiles. The perverted mind doesn't see much difference between fucking each other up the ass and fucking a little boy up the ass. Mental illness has already twisted the brain. Once they've already made the leap into perverted sex, moving onto boys isn't that big much more of a leap.

You're card carrying member or NAMBLA.... you should know that.
    So much for any chance of civilzed debate...you lasted 3 posts before going into your normal, retarded, baseless, ignorant BULLSHIT!

Now it's not enough for you to suggest I'm a homoseual, now you want to suggest I'm a child molester. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You lousy piece of shit! You are the most worthless fucking human I've ever come into contact with.

Gloves are off PUSSY! I WILL fucking hound you into leaving this board!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    So much for any chance of civilzed debate...you lasted 3 posts before going into your normal, retarded, baseless, ignorant BULLSHIT!

Now it's not enough for you to suggest I'm a homoseual, now you want to suggest I'm a child molester. GO FUCK YOURSELF. You lousy piece of shit! You are the most worthless fucking human I've ever come into contact with.

Coming to terms with homosexuality has fuck all to do with anothers opinion of paedophilia, and so the world turns.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post

Rate of sexual abuse by gender:
    1.7 victims per 1,000 female children
    0.4 victims per 1,000 male children.
    Over 80 percent of sexual abuse victims are girls.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pale rider, or you, may be confused as to the % of homosexuals /paedophiles he speaks of, as opposed to paedophiles/homosexuals.I think 90% of paedophiles may be homosexuals but I do not believe that 90% of homosexuals are paedophiles, Pale Rider will no doubt speak for himself and live and die by his own sword.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Over 80 percent of sexual abuse victims are girls.
    Meaning? the argument becomes transference.I don't know that, but it is an argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Someday, you WILL be!
    Maybe, but I doubt it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like Pale Rider touched a nerve there. Could your name Missileman be derived from your liking to take things up the ass?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Roomy,
    The word you have now used twice is not allowed on this board, as I am sure you can tell from the asterisks. I am asking you now to stop using it.

Abbey
    I edited the word myself when posting, c**t is not a word it is an edited association

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    I edited the word myself when posting, c**t is not a word it is an edited association
    Are we playing games now? Stop replicating the disallowed word. Is this unclear in some way to you?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Sounds like Pale Rider touched a nerve there. Could your name Missileman be derived from your liking to take things up the ass?
    He touched a nerve with an inference that I molest children.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Are we playing games now? Stop replicating the disallowed word. Is this unclear in some way to you?

No , but methinks you need a fucking job

Is it my opinion or the supposed word that offends you? Does c%(t appease you? It is a word, it belongs in the English language whether you like it or not.Here it is again, ****.Has it made you blind? I think not, get over yourself.
    Last edited by Roomy; 05-17-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: The word ****

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He touched a nerve with an inference that I molest children.
    So you do take things up the ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    So you do take things up the ass.
    You lookin for a date rump ranger? You'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Gloves off"... oh boy... ya got me scared there junior....

I think your bull shit is just as retarded as you think mine is jackass. Problem is, I have morality, nature and normalcy on my side. You have perversion, sexual filth and mental illness on yours.

Could you explain to me and the rest of the board that reads this, in simple terms, why you so vehemently support and defend such a vile, disgusting and perverted mental illness, when it has definite, PROVEN ties to pedophilia?

Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

By Interim Staff
    A new study by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey and the Washington D.C.-based Family Research Council recently confirmed what police and psychiatrists have known for decades: a definitive link exists between male homosexuality and pedophilia.

The report entitled Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, shows that while homosexual men make up less than three per cent of the adult male population, they commit a disproportionate number (one third or more) of child sexual molestations. Dailey's report is being sent to parents, youth groups, school administrators, Catholic bishops, and religious organizations.

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse presents a number of controversial findings. The first is that a significant percentage of child sexual abuse victims are boys. The second finding of Dailey's report contradicts the "inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey" that homosexuals comprise at least 10 per cent of the population. Based upon a study of three large data sets, the General Social Survey, the National Health and Social Life Survey, and the U.S. Census, "a recent study in demography estimates the number of exclusive male homosexuals in the general population at 2.5 per cent, and the number of exclusive lesbians at 1.4 per cent," writes Dailey.

The FRC study also demonstrates, with a wealth of anecdotal evidence, that pedophile themes can be found throughout "mainstream" gay literature, including fiction anthologies such as: The Penguin Book on International Gay Writing, The Gay Canon: What Every Gay Man Should Read, and A History of Gay Literature:The Male Tradition. Interestingly, the late gay Beat poet Allen Ginsberg was a pedophile, and wrote articles for publications associated with the North American Man-Boy Love Association. "I reread Collected Poems and Ginsberg's two subsequent collections, surprised by the pattern of reference to anal intercourse and to pederasty that emerged," writes Dailey.

According to Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse, pedophiles have long existed as a subculture within the gay rights movement. Dailey quotes David Thorstad, a homosexual activist and founding member of NAMBLA, to demonstrate that by 1985, pedophilia had gained acceptance within the homosexual movement, as it was in that year that NAMBLA was admitted as a member in New York's council of Lesbian and Gay Organizations and the International Gay Association. In the words of Jim Kepner, at one time the curator of the International Gay and Lesbian Archives in Los Angeles: "A point I've been trying to make is that if we reject the boylovers in our midst today, we'd better stop waving the banner of the ancient Greeks, of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Oscar Wilde, Walt Whitman, Horatio Alger, and Shakespeare. We'd better stop claiming them as part of our history unless we are broadening our concept of what it means to be gay."

The link between homosexuality and pedophilia is rejected by many mainstream research groups, which have even begun to view pedophilia in value-neutral terms. The American Psychiatric Association removed pedophilia from its list of sexual perversions in 1994, while in 1999 the American Psychological Association published a report, "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples," which "claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and beneficial," according to a 1999 WorldNetDaily column by noted researcher Dr. Judith Reisman.

http://www.theinterim.com/2002/sept/02study.html
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-17-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You lookin for a date rump ranger? You'll have to look elsewhere.

Why? You dont do straight men?