Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    "Gloves off"... oh boy... ya got me scared there junior....

I think your bull shit is just as retarded as you think mine is jackass. Problem is, I have morality, nature and normalcy on my side. You have perversion, sexual filth and mental illness on yours.
    You wouldn't know morality if it bit you on the ass...whoremonger!

Could you explain to me and the rest of the board that reads this, in simple terms, why you so vehemently support and defend such a vile, disgusting and perverted mental illness, when it has definite, PROVEN ties to pedophilia?
    I am not defending it you ignorant asshole! I'm saying that what you are purporting is WRONG based on the data. Try as you might, all you can post are studies that twist the data to appeal to YOUR bias. The study says as many as 1/3 of molestations are man on boy. It doesn't say as many as 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. The reason it doesn't say that is becasue it's not true. The numbers clearly show that at least 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, stick your head back up your ass so you can pretend not to have read it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Why? You dont do straight men?
    Lemme guess, you're looking for a date too. Sorry...move on!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post

I am not defending it you ignorant asshole! I'm saying that what you are purporting is WRONG based on the data. Try as you might, all you can post are studies that twist the data to appeal to YOUR bias. The study says as many as 1/3 of molestations are man on boy. It doesn't say as many as 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. The reason it doesn't say that is becasue it's not true. The numbers clearly show that at least 90% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Now, stick your head back up your ass so you can pretend not to have read it.
    Yes... you're defending it... anywhere there has EVER been facts or stats on the perversion called homosexuality or pedophilia on this board, you were invariably either THE FIRST or ONE OF the first to come to the defense of it. It has lead me to believe that either 1, you're a homosexual yourself, or 2, a pedophile, or 3, both. I can not for the life of me figure out any other reason why you so vehemently spring to the defense of this mental illness every time it's brought up on the board, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.....

Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Timothy J. Dailey, Ph.D.
    http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm

Scandals involving the sexual abuse of under-age boys by homosexual priests have rocked the Roman Catholic Church. At the same time, defenders of homosexuality argue that youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts should be forced to include homosexuals among their adult leaders. Similarly, the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a homosexual activist organization that targets schools, has spearheaded the formation of "Gay-Straight Alliances" among students. GLSEN encourages homosexual teachers -- even in the youngest grades -- to be open about their sexuality, as a way of providing role models to "gay" students. In addition, laws or policies banning employment discrimination based on "sexual orientation" usually make no exception for those who work with children or youth.

Many parents have become concerned that children may be molested, encouraged to become sexually active, or even "recruited" into adopting a homosexual identity and lifestyle. Gay activists dismiss such concerns -- in part, by strenuously insisting that there is no connection between homosexuality and the sexual abuse of children.

However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one-a.php
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 05-17-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes... you're defending it... anywhere there has EVER been facts or stats on the perversion called homosexuality or pedophilia on this board, you were invariably either THE FIRST or ONE OF the first to come to the defense of it. It has lead me to believe that either are 1, a homosexual yourself, or 2, a pedophile, or 3, both. I can not for the life of me figure out any other reason why you so vehemently spring to the defense of this mental illness every time it's brought up on the board, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.....
    That's twice now faggot that you've accused me of being a child molester. You're fucking scum. This is all you ever post when things are against you.

It's a real shame there is no hell...you and your boy would have a grand ol time on father/son barrel night!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's twice now faggot that you've accused me of being a child molester. You're fucking scum. This is all you ever post when things are against you.

It's a real shame there is no hell...you and your boy would have a grand ol time on father/son barrel night!
    Listen you puss ridden donkey dick fuck... I asked you explain to anyone and everyone here why it is you so vehemently defend homosexuality and pedophilia, but you seem unable to do so.

You live with that butt boy. Not my problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Listen you puss ridden donkey dick fuck... I asked you explain to anyone and everyone here why it is you so vehemently defend homosexuality and pedophilia, but you seem unable to do so.

You live with that butt boy. Not my problem.
    Go fuck yourself. Take your negative rep and your threat and stick them up your ass. If it's okay for you to call me a child molester, it's okay for me to talk about your kid...especially since you did first!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Go fuck yourself. Take your negative rep and your threat and stick them up your ass. If it's okay for you to call me a child molester, it's okay for me to talk about your kid...especially since you did first!
    Got news for ya pal.... my son was not mentioned in here anywhere, and no, it is NOT ok talk shit about him. Yer ass is grass now boy, and I'm the lawn mower.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got news for ya pal.... my son was not mentioned in here anywhere, and no, it is NOT ok talk shit about him. Yer ass is grass now boy, and I'm the lawn mower.

A threat as hollow as your skull faggot!
    Last edited by Missileman; 05-17-2008 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lemme guess, you're looking for a date too. Sorry...move on!

So you dont do straight men and you dont go for girls...Does this mean you fuck animals?
    Last edited by dread; 05-17-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    So you dont do straight men and you dont go for girls...Does this mean you fuck animals?
    Sorry, with the gender neutral handle figured you for a dick...guess I should have figured twat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, with the gender neutral handle figured you for a dick...guess I should have figured twat.
    nice respect for the female body part...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That wasn't right.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually, the study does state that 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. You just admitted it. What the heck do you think men doing stuff with boys is if its not homosexual?

What's the harm in admitting the truth? males doing sexual acts with other males is by definition homosexual.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    actually, the study does state that 1/3 of pedophiles are homosexual. You just admitted it. What the heck do you think men doing stuff with boys is if its not homosexual?

What's the harm in admitting the truth? males doing sexual acts with other males is by definition homosexual.
    men doing stuff with boys is pedophilia. just like men doing stuff with girls is pedophilia. If the men were truly homosexual, they would seek sexual contact with other men....not boys, or girls.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    men doing stuff with boys is pedophilia. just like men doing stuff with girls is pedophilia. If the men were truly homosexual, they would seek sexual contact with other men....not boys, or girls.
    So the guys at NAMBLA are straight?
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell