Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Actually, I have a 385 day calendar that says Bush has already won this particular face off. Such brilliantly statements, such as "Is our children learning", or this one, "I met the Israeli Finance minister, and was very impressed with his grasp of finance" (why you would hire someone who wasn't is beyond me). Neither good or bad, but Bush is still the reining champ of the verbal cluster fuck, and that's just on gaffes, that's not including the statements he makes where you walk away going, "What the hell was he even talking about?"
    If that's the best you've got on him after 8 years in the most visible office in the world, I'd say he's a genius.

And I'll take a sincere but unpolished speaker like him, over a smooth talking liar like Bill Clinton or Obama any day.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 05-27-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Actually, I have a 385 day calendar that says Bush has already won this particular face off. Such brilliantly statements, such as "Is our children learning", or this one, "I met the Israeli Finance minister, and was very impressed with his grasp of finance" (why you would hire someone who wasn't is beyond me). Neither good or bad, but Bush is still the reining champ of the verbal cluster fuck, and that's just on gaffes, that's not including the statements he makes where you walk away going, "What the hell was he even talking about?"
    Libs and Bush hater have called him an idiot for the last 7 years; BUT those same people have told us what a brain child Obama is. He will bring the "change" we need

Yet the gaffes keep coming from the messiah

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I heard this Obama speech on the radio. The guy needs to keep his mouth shut about vets, especially fallen ones. He is a shitbag liberal and most vets don't give a shit what he thinks.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thinking about it further, is Obama raising an army of the undead?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    I heard this Obama speech on the radio. The guy needs to keep his mouth shut about vets, especially fallen ones. He is a shitbag liberal and most vets don't give a shit what he thinks.
    Obama saw dead people in the audience. What he saw was Il voters who followed him to listen to his speech

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you people retarded or what! Do you think the people standing there did not include veterans who were paying respect to their fellow soldiers and for that they are proud, and deserve to be proud.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Are you people retarded or what! Do you think the people standing there did not include veterans who were paying respect to their fellow soldiers and for that they are proud, and deserve to be proud.
    I very highly doubt anyone in the audience was a dead soldier as Obama claims. The fact that you think it was possible indicates that you may have some issues. Either with illiteracy or worse. I would hope that you'd check them out. I wouldnt want you suffering from either
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

maybe he was refering to injured soldiers? but i don't see how that makes them fallen....

who is the retarded one? sorry that we don't have an orgasm everytime OB says something while trying to act like he cares. why don't you post a song or a poem about how stupid were are for thinking that it is weird for fallen soldiers to be standing.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I can't believe that no one has asked you yet why you have a 385 day calendar......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I can't believe that no one has asked you yet why you have a 385 day calendar......
    It's for scheduling campaign stops in Obama's 57 states.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So the ones sitting in the stands were the "fallen heros" your boy was talking to?

and you moonbats leap on everything Pres Bush says

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

isn't a 385 day calendar a Jewish leap year
    it is not ...:lame2:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

More proof the liberal media is in the tank for Obama

CNN Removed Obama's 'Fallen Heroes' Gaffe from Soundbite
    By Rich Noyes | May 30, 2008 - 18:24 ET

Conservative bloggers and talk radio hosts have noticed the rash of gaffes — some goofy, some more serious — emanating from Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama lately, but the mainstream media’s coverage of Obama’s bouts with foot-in-mouth disease has been sparse, to say the least. In the case of one of Obama’s more recent gaffes, however, a CNN reporter did Obama the favor of editing the gaffe right out of his story.

On Monday, Obama weirdly talked about honoring the nation’s “unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience today.” In a report on Tuesday night’s CNN’s Election Center, correspondent Joe Johns used that Obama soundbite in a piece on the candidate’s “polling problem on patriotism” — but snipped out the part where Obama seemed to be seeing ghosts:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-no...affe-soundbite

Ronald Reagan