Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default For those who think we must talk with terrorists and understand them.....

Faith Freedom is a website that has been around for some years now. It's basic principal is to engage people of the Islamic faith in open dialog and its creator is an ex muslim himself.

Faithfreedom.org

Right now the site is down because people of Islam DONT want conversation. They feel that if you speak any negativity against their religion OR even leave the religion you are a blasphemer and MUST be dealt with accordingly. One CAN NOT question Islam without repercussions.

When are apologists going to get the fact that THERE is NO talking to these people....How many more of these stories:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/01/iraq

Leila Hussein lived her last few weeks in terror. Moving constantly from safe house to safe house, she dared to stay no longer than four days at each. It was the price she was forced to pay after denouncing and divorcing her husband - the man she witnessed suffocate, stamp on, then stab their young daughter Rand in a brutal 'honour' killing for which he has shown no remorse.
    Though she feared reprisals for speaking out, she really believed that she would soon be safe. Arrangements were well under way to smuggle her to the Jordanian capital, Amman. In fact, she was on her way to meet the person who would help her escape when a car drew up alongside her and two other women who were walking her to a taxi. Five bullets were fired: three of them hit Leila, 41. She died in hospital after futile attempts to save her.

Her death, on 17 May, is the shocking denouement to a tragedy which had its origins in an innocent friendship between her student daughter, Rand Abdel-Qader, 17, and a blond, 22-year-old British soldier known only as Paul.

Does it take for people to wake up and grow a pair of balls?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Just as there is always room for conversation, there is always going to be some who don't believe it is possible.

You need someone open-minded to open the lines of communication. The Arab hardliners have stated that they were open to negotiation.
    Communication is preferable to extermination. Except for those of you who enjoy the latter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Just as there is always room for conversation, there is always going to be some who don't believe it is possible.

You need someone open-minded to open the lines of communication. The Arab hardliners have stated that they were open to negotiation.
    Communication is preferable to extermination. Except for those of you who enjoy the latter.
    Get over there and try it, we elect you to be the first to go there and have a dialogue with those animals, try to keep your head.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I would volunteer. Except for their belief that women are not equal to men.
    Because, unlike you, I don't allow seething hatred to control my life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You cant seriously think that after 1400 years of sword point evangelism that they are going to be open to a conversation thats reasonable. As they have been, always will they be. Arab hardliners only understand one thing, who has the superior military force, but more importantly, isn't afraid to use it.

They have a very simple formula, convert to Islam or die. They're other very simple and easy to follow demand is that Israel be annihilated.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

for those who think we must talk with terrorists and understand them
    Yeah, cus talkin to terrorists never ever works, take Northern Ireland for example, were talking to terrorists stopped a bombing campaign, restored stability to the streets and helped set up a functioning Parliament and Government and Stormount...were the terrorist group now acts as a peaceful political party, using words not weapons to try and achieve its goals....but remember, talking to terrorists never ever works...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would volunteer. Except for their belief that women are not equal to men.
    Because, unlike you, I don't allow seething hatred to control my life.

Well then get used to being someones concubine. ENJOY!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Yeah, cus talkin to terrorists never ever works, take Northern Ireland for example, were talking to terrorists stopped a bombing campaign, restored stability to the streets and helped set up a functioning Parliament and Government and Stormount...were the terrorist group now acts as a peaceful political party, using words not weapons to try and achieve its goals....but remember, talking to terrorists never ever works...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Chief Palestinian negotiator Ahmed Qurei alluded over the weekend that, should talks between Israel and the Palestinians fail, the Palestinian Authority may return to the concept of taking Palestine in full.
    Questioned by the Ma'an news agency over Israel's new construction plans in east Jerusalem, Qurei said that if Israel tries to impose facts on the ground, "I will tell them that we spent 30 years persuading Palestinians to accept a two-state solution, and if we do not succeed in achieving it, we will return to the idea of one state."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Poor analogy, the Irish are inherently decent people, not animals like the Middle East breeds(apologies to animals everywhere). Beside, the Irish are correct in wanting the British out of their country, you guys weren't there to help them, you wanted to rule them. The United States isn't interested in making Iraq a colony.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Poor analogy
    The topic refers to terrorists, i talked about terrorists, were's the problem?

Beside, the Irish are correct in wanting the British out of their country,
    And? who is right or wrong doesn't matter (as both sides will be right from their perspective) this topic is about negotiating with terrorists, it is made clear at the start that it doesn't work, i have shown that is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    The United States isn't interested in making Iraq a colony.
    Nope, they just want 50 bases placed in the country for a laugh...
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The topic refers to terrorists, i talked about terrorists, were's the problem?

And? who is right or wrong doesn't matter (as both sides will be right from their perspective) this topic is about negotiating with terrorists, it is made clear at the start that it doesn't work, i have shown that is not the case

Nope, they just want 50 bases placed in the country for a laugh...

You mean kind of like how America made Germany a colony?

And there is a HUGE difference between islamic terrorists and the IRA. The IRA isnt and wasn't trying to make the world bow to their every whim. Just England. But then being an apologista for Islam I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    You cant seriously think that after 1400 years of sword point evangelism that they are going to be open to a conversation thats reasonable. As they have been, always will they be. Arab hardliners only understand one thing, who has the superior military force, but more importantly, isn't afraid to use it.

They have a very simple formula, convert to Islam or die. They're other very simple and easy to follow demand is that Israel be annihilated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think we should provide ALL women in the middle east with whips, gagballs and handcuffs.

Perhaps this is a very broad generalization, but people (in particular men) from the middle east are difficult to negotiate with - at least from a female perspective. It's been my experience that they have trouble accepting responsibility for their mistakes, they're ALWAYS the best/ right, they're violent and when you argue with them they think that being the fuck'en loudest makes them right. Any progress will come from their women.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I've dealt with these people in one-on-one situations when I worked at a State job. Talks and negotiation are useless. If you are in a weak position they will take advantage of that. They alway claim to be the victim and the truth means nothing to them. Threaten them physically, in fact smack them around in the parking lot after work once in a while, and they will back down and respect you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now I feel bad for what i wrote, I've met many who aren't like what I wrote above.