Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Iraq ready to pump oil

a deal buster for the dems and OPEC

BAGHDAD — Iraq is on the verge of approving its first significant deals with major Western oil companies since the war began, the government said Thursday — a move that could give big firms like BP, Shell, ExxonMobil and Total an important boost as the country's oil industry expands and grows more lucrative.
    source

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    a deal buster for the dems and OPEC

source
    Now the moonbats will say this proves the war was for oil

Any good news for America is bad news for the Dems - they will have to spin in some way to make America and Pres Bush look bad

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Now the moonbats will say this proves the war was for oil

Any good news for America is bad news for the Dems - they will have to spin in some way to make America and Pres Bush look bad
    who gives a flying fuck what liberals think???? thinking gives them a headache. i been waiting for this for a long time. no way OPEC can deny this. oh yeah. and fuck them and lame camel they rode in on !!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

who gives a flying fuck what liberals think???? thinking gives them a headache. i been waiting for this for a long time. no way OPEC can deny this. oh yeah. and fuck them and lame camel they rode in on !!!!!!!
    If you are going to beat your opponent it helps to think like them. I know the words thinking and liberals do not belong in the same sentence, but it makes my point

Liberals want to see as many Amercians as possible suffering with the high price of gas. They have hoped for the US economy to tank, for the US to lose in Iraq, and as many people as possible to lose their jobs

The more misery the better

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

If you are going to beat your opponent it helps to think like them. I know the words thinking and liberals do not belong in the same sentence, but it makes my point

Liberals want to see as many Amercians as possible suffering with the high price of gas. They have hoped for the US economy to tank, for the US to lose in Iraq, and as many people as possible to lose their jobs

The more misery the better
    you mean they did. not anymore. this deal will get us cheaper oil while we drill here. I see this big bypass pipeline going around the dems and OPEC.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you mean they did. not anymore. this deal will get us cheaper oil while we drill here. I see this big bypass pipeline going around the dems and OPEC.
    Dems will do all they can to prevent a pipeline from being built. They will say how it will harm the enviroment, or how the extra oil will not help lower the price

Trust me, Dems will do whatever it take to undermine the deal. They are scared progress will be made

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Dems will do all they can to prevent a pipeline from being built. They will say how it will harm the enviroment, or how the extra oil will not help lower the price

Trust me, Dems will do whatever it take to undermine the deal. They are scared progress will be made
    your taking about here???? but it will flow from Iraq and they can't stop it. you know what else this means??? the Islamic terrorist are beat. their finished. Iraqi force are now in place to protect it. let if flow !!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's about time--it's only been five years! Although, you must know the infrastructure out there hasn't been upgraded since the 1970s and it'll take a decade before it's updated and functioning at full capacity. Maybe now that there's a worldwide energy crisis they'll actually be able to get the investment needed to do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

they couldn't do it because the terrorists were blowing the wells. looks like thats over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find it humorus that Iraq's pipes were fine until we invaded. I think it was murdock who said the invasion would keep oil at 20 bucks a barrel. Some other repuke said the sale of Iraqs oil would pay for the war. Another ooops. We will see if the oil helps the US debt.
    A chance for a new beginning, like a dawn of reconciliation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    I find it humorus that Iraq's pipes were fine until we invaded. I think it was murdock who said the invasion would keep oil at 20 bucks a barrel. Some other repuke said the sale of Iraqs oil would pay for the war. Another ooops. We will see if the oil helps the US debt.
    File it under "mission accomplished," "the insurgency is in its last throes," and "It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good. the more oil the better.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you should. they are the majority in congress and soon to be in the whitehouse. make no mistake, mccain is a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    It's about time--it's only been five years! Although, you must know the infrastructure out there hasn't been upgraded since the 1970s and it'll take a decade before it's updated and functioning at full capacity. Maybe now that there's a worldwide energy crisis they'll actually be able to get the investment needed to do it!
    five years? have you no sense of history and what five years actually means/accomplishes? especially when you have folks (outsiders as well) blowing up the means of moving said product.... you know better than that

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    they were fine? so maybe you don't mind if hitler controlled pipelines, afterall, if he did, they were fine under his reign.... repuke.... how tolerant liberal...

it is the liberals who will be the ignition for a civil war in the country, mind you, folks like our recent friend PALE RIDER were quick to talk about war, it was only because the libs do not accept his position. as much as you don't like his brash talk, he was right at times and does represent a good portion of rural folks. unfortunately, he is not here to add his response.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I wonder if that is why the Saudis decided to increase production. The 2 kind of coincide.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    you should. they are the majority in congress and soon to be in the whitehouse. make no mistake, mccain is a long shot.

five years? have you no sense of history and what five years actually means/accomplishes? especially when you have folks (outsiders as well) blowing up the means of moving said product.... you know better than that

they were fine? so maybe you don't mind if hitler controlled pipelines, afterall, if he did, they were fine under his reign.... repuke.... how tolerant liberal...

it is the liberals who will be the ignition for a civil war in the country, mind you, folks like our recent friend PALE RIDER were quick to talk about war, it was only because the libs do not accept his position. as much as you don't like his brash talk, he was right at times and does represent a good portion of rural folks. unfortunately, he is not here to add his response.
    A war is just fine! And it won't be just libbys that start it. It will be an insurrection to make the war of independence pale. People here are real froggy. By the way the terrorists would love a good civil war here.
    A chance for a new beginning, like a dawn of reconciliation.