Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Obama Supporters Take His Middle Name as Their Own

fer crying out loud.."THE Obamatrons"

JODI KANTOR
    Published: June 29, 2008
    Emily Nordling has never met a Muslim, at least not to her knowledge. But this spring, Ms. Nordling, a 19-year-old student from Fort Thomas, Ky., gave herself a new middle name on Facebook.com, mimicking her boyfriend and shocking her father.
    “Emily Hussein Nordling,” her entry now reads.

Snip:
    the movement is hardly a mass one, and it has taken place mostly online, the digital equivalent of wearing a button with a clever, attention-getting message. A search revealed hundreds of participants across the country, along with a YouTube video and bumper stickers promoting the idea. Legally changing names is too much hassle, participants say, so they use “Hussein” on Facebook and in blog posts and comments on sites like nytimes.com, dailykos.com and mybarackobama.com, the campaign’s networking site.

read the rest if you can stop laughing long enough..
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/us...29hussein.html
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    fer crying out loud.."THE Obamatrons"

JODI KANTOR
    Published: June 29, 2008
    Emily Nordling has never met a Muslim, at least not to her knowledge. But this spring, Ms. Nordling, a 19-year-old student from Fort Thomas, Ky., gave herself a new middle name on Facebook.com, mimicking her boyfriend and shocking her father.
    “Emily Hussein Nordling,” her entry now reads.

Snip:
    the movement is hardly a mass one, and it has taken place mostly online, the digital equivalent of wearing a button with a clever, attention-getting message. A search revealed hundreds of participants across the country, along with a YouTube video and bumper stickers promoting the idea. Legally changing names is too much hassle, participants say, so they use “Hussein” on Facebook and in blog posts and comments on sites like nytimes.com, dailykos.com and mybarackobama.com, the campaign’s networking site.

read the rest if you can stop laughing long enough..
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/us...29hussein.html
    Jodi's daddy must be so proud.....so proud to have given life to an "Obamanation.....
    really...the poor Dad has my sympathy....he must ask himself every day, "how did I fuck up so bad"....
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Jodi's daddy must be so proud.....so proud to have given life to an "Obamanation.....
    really...the poor Dad has my sympathy....he must ask himself every day, "how did I fuck up so bad"....
    I'm sure your father asks himself the same question every day. I'm surprised your parents didn't drown you in the bath-tub every time I read one of the dumb-ass attacks you call a post.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    I'm sure your father asks himself the same question every day. I'm surprised your parents didn't drown you in the bath-tub every time I read one of the dumb-ass attacks you call a post.
    I'm sure yours would be so proud.