Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I think the democratic party is racist

because they are against allowing poor people, especially minorities to have the right to defend themselves with a fire-arm which also violates the constitution.

and why do they do it?

so minorities and the poor rely on the government, the more problems, the more government, the more government the more problems

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't extrapolate well, do you, marty?

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    because they are against allowing poor people, especially minorities to have the right to defend themselves with a fire-arm which also violates the constitution.

and why do they do it?

so minorities and the poor rely on the government, the more problems, the more government, the more government the more problems
    Poverty plus guns equals anarchy. You of all here should be very afraid of that particular circumstance.

But, I know you were just kidding about the Democrats and all that. Your reading skills are about as deficient as your extrapolation abilities aren't they, marty?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and why do they do it?

And this is based on what? Are you trying to decipher your tea leaves again Martin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey psychie

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

no, i elaborate fine thank you

big government + poor people = dependency

Poverty plus guns equals anarchy.

that is bullshit, are you saying that all people, living in the ghetto, barrio's, urban areas, which are mostly poor and mostly not white, are criminals and non-law abiding citizens? Yeah, that makes sense

You of all here should be very afraid of that particular circumstance.

im afraid of criminals with guns, and people in poor neighborhoods not being allowed to defend themselves, i guess only rich whites should be able to defend themselves, even when they live in better neighborhoods then poor non-white neighborhoods

But, I know you were just kidding about the Democrats and all that.

No, im not, I think the democratic party is very racist, or maybe you havent heard the racial slurs used against non white conservatives, or maybe you just have your head up your ass

Your reading skills are about as deficient as your extrapolation abilities aren't they, marty?

and your about as polite as a polar bear when its hungry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And you're the one that wants to somehow accuse Democrats as racist. You make any person of even average intelligence sick from your innuendos, marty. Take all your non white shit and stick it back up your ass, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your angle's all wrong. What makes the Democrats racist is the fact that they are of the belief that only rich, white people and some Asians are capable of succeeding in the real world without the help of the government.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You said that, hibbit, exposing your own racist attitudes and propensity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Your angle's all wrong. What makes the Democrats racist is the fact that they are of the belief that only rich, white people and some Asians are capable of succeeding in the real world without the help of the government.
    I know of no Democrat that espouses such or would even tolerate such from anyone. Can you name one, and please quote them, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You said that, hibbit, exposing your own racist attitudes and propensity.

I know of no Democrat that espouses such or would even tolerate such from anyone. Can you name one, and please quote them, OK?
    thats your party platform. you know, affirmative action, stuff like that...calling republicans a racist party when it is republicans who have had more high powered people in government positions than dems...more republicans passed the civil rights act than dems...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well it seems very specious argument to me, how you've been able to string this al together is beond me, but i shall adress it non the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Actsnoblemartin
    im afraid of criminals with guns, and people in poor neighborhoods not being allowed to defend themselves, i guess only rich whites should be able to defend themselves, even when they live in better neighborhoods then poor non-white neighborhoods
    Poor people not being able to protect themselves from who?
    They won't have to protect themselves from other poor people (cus they won't have guns either)
    And they won't have to protect themselves from rich people, cus what sort of 'rich person' is going to want to hold up a poor person? Just seems illogical.

Also as for the whole "I think the democratic party is very racist" this is an obvious attempt at a mix of wit and irony which has fallen flat on its face, it lulls users into the topic only for them to be disapointed, so much so it almost made me cringe when i read your post.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and why do they do it?

"*The leading cause of death among black youth is homicide. A 1991 report from the National Center for Health Statistics found that 48 percent of black males between 15 and 19 who died were shot, while the figure for white males was just 18 percent.

*For black men in Harlem, life expectancy is shorter than that for men in Bangladesh; nationally, black men aged 15 to 29 die at a higher rate than any other age group except those 85 and older."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...57C0A964958260

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Poverty plus guns equals anarchy. You of all here should be very afraid of that particular circumstance.

But, I know you were just kidding about the Democrats and all that. Your reading skills are about as deficient as your extrapolation abilities aren't they, marty?
    Indeed, we need look no further than Iraq...Lots of loose guns...Lots of people out of work, especially ex-military who were sacked by Proconsul Bremer...Lots of violence.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And you're the one that wants to somehow accuse Democrats as racist. You make any person of even average intelligence sick from your innuendos, marty. Take all your non white shit and stick it back up your ass, OK?
    angry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    thats your party platform. you know, affirmative action, stuff like that...calling republicans a racist party when it is republicans who have had more high powered people in government positions than dems...more republicans passed the civil rights act than dems...
    I couldnt have said it any better myself

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Well it seems very specious argument to me, how you've been able to string this al together is beond me, but i shall adress it non the less.

Poor people not being able to protect themselves from who?

criminals, who have easy access to guns, while they in cities like d.c. until now, were not allowed to defend themselves and their families with a fire arm

They won't have to protect themselves from other poor people (cus they won't have guns either)

Oh, yeah criminals dont exist in poorer neighborhoods, what you just said is not true.

And they won't have to protect themselves from rich people, cus what sort of 'rich person' is going to want to hold up a poor person? Just seems illogical.

rich neighborhoods have better security, higher standards of living, and they are not immune from crime, but rich neigborhoods can afford to take steps to protect themselves more then poor people with less money.

Also as for the whole "I think the democratic party is very racist" this is an obvious attempt at a mix of wit and irony which has fallen flat on its face, it lulls users into the topic only for them to be disapointed, so much so it almost made me cringe when i read your post.
    Explain to me, why democrats dont want to allow law abiding american, especially though in poorer neighborhoods to defend themselves, how can they live in the illusion that not allowing law abiding american to own firearms will save them from criminals who have easy access to firearms.

Just another example of how dems want americans to be dependent on them, and more big government.