Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You truely are a child.
    no. "revenge-derailing" is childish, especially when I don't derail, but provide a slightly different and more comprehensive interpretation of events.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    no. "revenge-derailing" is childish, especially when I don't derail, but provide a slightly different and more comprehensive interpretation of events.
    You derail with the same old garbage over and over. Like a kid interrupting his parents.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    You derail with the same old garbage over and over. Like a kid interrupting his parents.

blah blah blah

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Check this out.

http://www.noahide.com/minimum.htm
    The Law is Only a Minimum
    In contrast to the wicked Christian doctrine that the Law is too difficult to follow and that everyone falls short of the Law, the Bible (Hebrew Scriptures) clearly teaches that G-d's Law is the absolute minimum that He expects everyone to follow. The Law is merely the foundation for our spiritual service to G-d; we start by obeying every detail of the Law--which is not too difficult--and then we can begin building our spiritual "house" in this world, helping to bring the revelation of G-d's kingdom into the physical world.

In other words, the purpose of life is to serve G-d with everything we have. This starts by obeying His Law completely, and on that basis we are now able to harness our energies and opportunities every single day for His goals, not ours.

The Law contains two parallel (but separate) paths for the world: 613 commandments for the Jews, and 66 commandments (contained in the 7 Noachide Laws) for gentiles. Once a Noachide is committed to keeping the 66 mitzvos, he may (and really should) take on the responsibility for additional mitzvos, with certain clear exceptions: Non-Jews may not observe Shabbos (or holidays) in the manner of Jews (by avoiding the 39 categories of work), nor may non-Jews put on tefillin or tzitzis, put up a mezuzah, or be called up for a public Torah reading in a synagogue. There are other restrictions as well, including certain limitations on Torah study (depending partly on individual circumstances).

But many or most of the 613 mitzvos can be observed by Noachides for spiritual benefit. Indeed, some of these additional commandments are important (though technically not required) for gentiles to observe, while other commandments would also be a good idea.

Our generation, as the Lubavitcher Rebbe has repeatedly declared, is the last generation of exile and darkness, and the first generation of Moshiach (the Messiah) and the Redemption. All of us -- Jews and Noachides -- have an urgent responsibility to transform the world immediately in order to bring Moshiach, and this involves going well beyond the minimum of the Law.

A recent influx of money has enabled a number of orthodox Jewish activists and rabbis to begin organizing Noachide activities and to investigate the Torah rules for how Noachides carry out additional mitzvos. However, our recent activities have nearly exhausted the available funds. We therefore do not yet have all the detailed answers, but we have been making rapid progress.

The following list is therefore only a short summary, not a complete explanation, of additional mitzvos that should be adopted as quickly as possible by Noachides everywhere:

Noachides should pray, at least once every day. There are specific rules how prayer should be done, rules that are routinely violated (out of sheer ignorance) by Christians. There is a proper way to pray, and a wrong way.

Noachides should observe a variety of Torah rules for modesty in dress and behavior, especially between men and women. There are both similarities and differences in how these rules apply to men and women.

Noachides may not observe any religious holidays outside the rabbinical traditions of Torah -- most especially including such Christian holidays as X-mas, Easter, Halloween, All Saint's Day, Good Friday, Ash Wednesday, and probably even the "new year" (January 1st). Alien religious holidays are forbidden even under the minimum of the Noachide code; these are violations of the commandment against idolatry.

Instead, Noachides should commemorate at least the following holidays: Rosh Hashanah, Sukkos, the 19th of Kislev (the chasidic "new year"), Chanukah, Purim, Shavuos -- and each person's birthday on the Hebrew calendar. However, Noachide participation in these holidays is different in various ways from the manner of Jewish observance. Each holiday must be observed according to precise rules.

Noachides, generally speaking, should not limit the number of children they have. Moreover, a proper Torah education for their children is absolutely essential. Ultimately, such a Torah-learning program will be similar to the programs for Jewish children, but with many important differences.

Right now, a supplemental daily home-schooling Torah program is being developed and used to teach Noachide children. All parents must rapidly get involved, teaching their children at least one hour per day (after school, for example) according to this program. As the number of participating families grows, it will soon be possible to organize full-time Noachide chedarim (day schools for grade-school children) in many communities. This approach to education, based on the three-thousand-year-old Jewish yeshiva system, drastically minimizes secular studies (math, science, history, English, social studies, computers & other technical studies) in favor of total immersion in Torah, the Word of G-d. This includes written Torah, oral Torah, halacha (religious law), Hebrew language, etc.; this philosophy of education is fundamentally opposite the one used in public and private schools and in standard home-schooling programs. -- A NEW DARK AGE

Noachides should give tzedaka (charity) for genuinely poor people, interest-free loans to others who are not as poor, and support for Torah education. We can easily identify numerous people who need genuine charitable assistance of one type or another: The elderly, unwed mothers & pregnant teens (who might otherwise have abortions), inner-city children, etc. The assistance is not just through money; in many cases, people need organized programs and activities to help them get involved in positive community affairs, rather than becoming isolated and lonely.

Again, there are a number of exact rules as to how to give such money, time, etc.

It would also be good to give contributions to the Israeli settlers in the West Bank, whose communities are now becoming endangered by the growing PLO occupation forces and terrorist actions. These brave families and yeshivos need much support from Americans. --political much?

The Noachide commandment of "justice" primarily means teaching one's neighbors, friends, associates, etc., the details of the Noachide code, and that G-d sees and hears everything, rewarding every good deed and punishing every sin. This means outreach. Noachides must turn Christians away from their idolatry and their disregard of G-d's Law, and must bring all gentiles to a full acceptance of G-d's Law, including the oral Torah and the complete authority of the orthodox rabbis.This will quickly revolutionize our society, restoring morality, respect for authority, and the fear of G-d throughout the land. Similar efforts, of course, must also be extended to foreign countries. --theocracy

Certain materials, including fliers and books, are already available for this outreach, and audiotape lectures are being developed.

We learn from the prophet Isaiah that Noachides will play a very important role in bringing non-observant Jews back to their 613 commandments. As part of the outreach effort to other gentiles, Noachides must further direct their energies toward teaching Jews the important of Jewish law. Noachides must also aggressively combat the schemes of Christian missionaries, who are stealing Jewish--and gentile--souls away from eternal life under G-d's Law to the evil of Christian idolatry.

To prepare the way for establishing proper Noachide courts of law, Noachides must make a special effort--beyond all other Torah studies--to learn, in detail, the exact requirements of every part of the Noachide code. This is a difficult, long-term task, because the details of the Noachide laws apply to every possible situation in life. But a thorough learning of the Noachide halachos will open the door for selecting G-d-fearing Noachide judges for the future courts. This project can begin immediately with the study of the existing books on the Noachide laws, and will later be followed up with rabbinically-supervised yeshiva programs that still need to be organized.

A number of other programs must be organized by Noachide communities, including making kosher meat available as a substitute for the improper meat in the stores (this is particularly needed in parts of the country remote from Jewish communities); helping arrange proper Noachide marriages, and creating family support networks for childbirth, death, etc.; financially assisting the building and expansion of orthodox Jewish synagogues to have additional rooms for Noachide meetings; teaching other gentiles how to attain financial discipline and pay off outstanding debts (especially credit card debts); and so forth.

All the above recommendations will accelerate the revelation of Moshiach (the Messiah), so there is no time to waste. Let's get to work!
    Do you believe this theocratic crap?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I believe the puke icon got all used up in reactions to pictures of your mother.

RWA this is your one and only warning, don't make me look like a fuck for being the one who had your back when we discussed bringing you back to the board. Do not get personal with others family members.

Quit turning all threads not started by you into bullshit rants on irrelevant topics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    RWA this is your one and only warning, don't make me look like a fuck for being the one who had your back when we discussed bringing you back to the board. Do not get personal with others family members.

Quit turning all threads not started by you into bullshit rants on irrelevant topics.

Oh. I see. You can mock me for my wife leaving me, but I was over the line here. I get it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A simple question of "was your wife into you" is hardly mocking, and actually yes I can mock you just like you can mock Gaffer.....you may not mock his family members, understand?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A simple question of "was your wife into you" is hardly mocking, and actually yes I can mock you just like you can mock Gaffer.....you may not mock his family members, understand?
    Oh. So I can call you a smelly Greek with no repercussions? Cool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh. So I can call you a smelly Greek with no repercussions? Cool.
    Your vaudeville act is wearing thin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Taaa-Daaaa!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry man. I actually like Greeks. We just had the greek festival in atl a couple months ago. It was kickass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In simple summation, the Noahide movement is in essence a return to the outmode Old Testament life of living by Mosaic Law in order to appease, please, or in some way get God to accept you.

Jesus fullfilled the Law in full at the cross, and now we are justified by "grace" alone through faith in the one and only one who was capable of fullfilling the Mosaic Law.

Both Jew and Gentile was come to the same Saviour, and both will be saved/converted/, be born from above/ or born again via the same way..........through faith in the finished work of Jesus at Calvary's cross. Jesus was the propitiation, and attonement for man's sinful nature.

Grace = unmerited favor = we couldn't in anyway through are own volitional acts, please God, or fullfill the requirements of the Law. The Law condemmed us, as "dead" in our sins/trespasses. The Law indeed is good, as it showed us our depraved state.

Noahidic teaching wants to ressurrect pre-Mosaic law living and have a convoluted idea that there are basic Laws that weren given to Adam and Eve and finally to Noah that seem to say it all, and supercede all other Laws.

Noahidic teaching also can't accept the fact that Jews can also become Christians and accept Christ through faith as gentiles have for many centurys. In fact the first converts to Christianity were Jews...........It started at Pentacost in Jerusalem when the 11 apostles preached to the multitudes of Jews that were gathering in Jerusalem for the Pentacost holidays, and many became believers immediately after hearing Peter speak with unheard of power. Also these Jews came from many nations and didn't speak Hebrew or aramiac yet they all miraculously understood what the Apostles were pronoucing.

They are nowadays called Messianic Jews......or Jews who have found their Messiah.........They are Christian Jews. Noahidic followers totally deny this and of course are totally disagreeing with direct biblical accounts.
    They are not much different from the folks that the Apostle Paul encountered while dealing with problems with the gentile church at Galatia. In his letter/epistle to the Galatian Christians, he/Paul warned them of a group of Jews he called "Judiazers". These folks were telling the Gentile Christians that they were really not abiding in the true Christian faith unless they were circumcized and adopted many Jewish/religious ordinances. Paul chastised these folks he called Judiazers, as folks trying to drag these new believers back into living by the Law or Laws of the Jews to be acceptable or justified before God.

Paul taught correctly that the desire to obey God was not an external thing with the true believer/Christian, but was a desire that was supernaturally placed in every man and woman who became converted or born-again. It was the Holy Spirit that had come to reside in the believer and motivated the believer in his/her's deepest inner man/woman to desire to love, and obey God. External warnings and do's and don't in order to please God were no longer necessary, and of course never did meet God's criteria, as man could only fail by trying to be good, when his inner self was still lost and not converted with the residing Holy Spirit in his soul.
    I totally agree! The Noahidic movement is totally unbiblical, and it is totally opposite of God's teachings both in the O.T. and N.T.. It is spurious, and possible dangerous if it takes hold with large numbers of people. It has no room or appreciation for anyone or anything unless it is gentile in nature.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eightball. What do you think of my pet theory that dispensationalism is a trojan horse placed inside christianity by masons to convert them into noahides?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eightball. What do you think of my pet theory that dispensationalism is a trojan horse placed inside christianity by masons to convert them into noahides?
    How about you let me get back to you on that topic. I need to do a little, refresher research on the dispensationalism verses covenants doctrines topic.

Currently I'm dealing with Calvinism and Arminianism with a couple Christian folks/buddies and a bible study I'm involved with. It's been an interesting journey, too.