Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If we join do we get to wear big black boots, goose step, and say hiel Obama as we march by the presidential grand stand. Just remember watch your neighbor and report anything that he does wrong!!!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

obama... is a fucking idiot

Last edited by 5stringJeff; 07-07-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Remember that Michelle Obama said that her husband wouldn't "let" anyone be idle once Barack got the presidency -------- that everyone would have to work and work hard for the Change Barack wants.

I guess enlarging the military and forcing school districts to enroll all middle and high school students in forced "volunteer" programs, as the article says he means to do, or the schools lose all federal funding, is the way he'll get his way into controlling everyone's life.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Remember that Michelle Obama said that her husband wouldn't "let" anyone be idle once Barack got the presidency -------- that everyone would have to work and work hard for the Change Barack wants.

I guess enlarging the military and forcing school districts to enroll all middle and high school students in forced "volunteer" programs, as the article says he means to do, or the schools lose all federal funding, is the way he'll get his way into controlling everyone's life.
    ah so much for the 13th amendment.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    ah so much for the 13th amendment.

Slavery?

Good point! This proposal of Obama's is certainly involuntary servitude.

Amendment XIII. Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    If the things this man has already said about expanding the U.S. government beyond all bounds, don't send chills down your spine, here's something that will.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," [Obama] said Wednesday. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

So, Obama supporters, here's your candidate, supporting the creation of an American Gestapo. How proud you all must be!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    All too plainly, nearly all of them!!

The military obviously has not managed to handle either of the wars we are in; maybe Obama wants a draft so he can send troops to fight for this and that and the other black tribe in Africa. That would not make sense re our national interests, but then, neither do the two current useless wars we are losing, and a Republican started both of them.

He could use civilians to guard the southern border of the country: neither the military NOR the border patrol has managed to secure it yet.

There are a lot of national security issues in our cities --- Baltimore is the current murder capitol of America, but other black cities such as Detroit and Newark and Philadelphia are not far behind. Uniformed police haven't managed to keep the peace anywhere in these black cities, so maybe he'll send in battalions of young white men and women forced from their normal lives to battle drug dealers on North Avenue in Baltimore?
    Here's a thought, why not properly man and fund the organizations you just mentioned. We don't need another organization. Fund the Border Patrol, fund the police departments, Get the recruiting dollars flowing into those organizations and let them do their job. We have too many politicians and lawyers getting in the way of the border patrol and police forces nationwide.

As far as the military not being able to do our job. You are incorrect. We do provide national security. We do our job every day. Are we perfect? No, but are you?

AF
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I see a resurgence of the hitler youth program blended with Nightwatch from Babylon 5. Something tells me these groups would be predominately black with police and military powers. It's director would be a fellow named wright. The core membership would come from the nation of islam.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I see a resurgence of the hitler youth program blended with Nightwatch from Babylon 5. Something tells me these groups would be predominately black with police and military powers. It's director would be a fellow named wright. The core membership would come from the nation of islam.
    The Even Newer Black Panther Party?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    The Even Newer Black Panther Party?
    There you go.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post

Gaffer.......................

That's so scary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want a job in the guvment keeping track of everyones volunteer hours.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what is interesting is that not a single obama supporter has voiced a word about this
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," [Obama] said Wednesday. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post

So, Obama supporters, here's your candidate, supporting the creation of an American Gestapo. How proud you all must be!!!

Okay, about fascism: one of the prime characteristics of fascist systems is the creation of parallel governmental structures. Like a parallel army controlled by the Fuhrer. Or a parallel spy system, out-ranking the police or FBI. Because the fascist party cannot trust the original government system: they need one wholly under their control, acting in parallel until the new system can supercede the old one.

What Obama is describing sure sounds like a parallel system to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    . But his belief that only government can do the things he thinks are"good" for the country, ....
    But that's not his belief. You just made it up.