Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Celebrity baby names

I think that many celebrities seem to think that kids are fashion accessories and not human beings with feelings based on the names they give them. My mom had to be a trendy mom, I suppose also because she was 16 when I was born. I always wished I could have a normal, common name like Jennifer or Kelly or Tara. Plus my mom spelled it "Lea" and not "Leah". 90% of people who see my name, prounounce it "Lee"... However my qualms don't compare to the crap that these kids are gonna get. I think maybe the celebrities who name their kids nouns and verbs, seem to think that the kids will be immune from the cruel taunts of other kids because their parents are celebrities...

http://www.comcast.net/tv/wackyceleb...lideshow/view/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I think Tu morrow is quite wity myself
    Rob Morrow of "Northern Exposure" and his wife Debbon Ayer named their daughter Tu Simone Ayer Morrow. Yes, her name is Tu Morrow. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
    But i agree that some of them are just horrid, like the 'glamour model' aka 'whore' Katie Price, who named her daughter Princess Tiaamii.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

According to Jay Leno, the most popular dog name in Beverly Hills is Max. Go figure, the dog gets a normal name but the kid gets called Racer or Apple!

AF
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Odd names aren't the realm of the "hip" or far left either. A gal I know home schools her kids named Raleigh, Comfort, and Reagan.