Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Goodbye to all

I bid most of you a fond farewell as my road has ended at USMB/DP. I honestly enjoyed interacting with 99.9% of you here and will remember 2004-2007 as a good time as these are the only two boards i've ever been on but all good things must come to an end.

If anyone would like to contact me I will stay here till midnight tonight so pm me if you are interested in my email address.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I bid most of you a fond farewell as my road has ended at USMB/DP. I honestly enjoyed interacting with 99.9% of you here and will remember 2004-2007 as a good time as these are the only two boards i've ever been on but all good things must come to an end.

If anyone would like to contact me I will stay here till midnight tonight so pm me if you are interested in my email address.
    Sit the fuck down you crazy greek!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Mike, I hope you'll reassess your decision to leave. You have a lot of friends here, me included, and things won't be the same without you. You've brought a lot to the table over the years and many of us are appreciative to have been associated with you. Board politics shouldn't influence your decision as a member. Why don't you let me worry about the boards ups and downs, and you just have fun posting like only Mike knows how?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTF?! Something happen on-line to bring you to this decision? Or just making some changes in life all-around? If it's the former, I hope you reconsider and hang out. If the latter, I can dig and respect that, but I'll be saddened to see ya leave.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Come on now buddy, you can't let a couple of faggot trouble makers screw it up for all of us. Those pussies deserved to be banned and everyone knows it, don't let them win. I would guess a great majority of us want you to stay here and remain a great soldier in the war against stupidity and political correctness.....no one has the ability to stomp these twats in their tracks like you do. I do miss the old avatar though, it never failed to bring a smile to my face. I have always known that I wouldn't get anything but exactly what you felt in your posts, no whitewash no bullshit, that is very rare(Pale of course is another you can depend on to say exactly what he feels).

These leftist faggots are doing nothing constructive on these boards, they came very close to destroying the other one (scooter seems to be making great strides to bring it back...I think there are a couple assholes that should never be allowed back on that board to disrupt it the way they did) and we need your honesty here to help keep them in check, if you leave that is just another chink in the armor. When they are allowed to take over it stops being a place I want to be participating in, I'll just go to Nikonia or MacRumors for discussion. The problem is their lack of political discussion, I haven't found any other places that even come close for that.

The election year is coming OCA, we need your help....stick around brother.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Come on now buddy, you can't let a couple of faggot trouble makers screw it up for all of us. Those pussies deserved to be banned and everyone knows it, don't let them win. I would guess a great majority of us want you to stay here and remain a great soldier in the war against stupidity and political correctness.....no one has the ability to stomp these twats in their tracks like you do. I do miss the old avatar though, it never failed to bring a smile to my face. I have always known that I wouldn't get anything but exactly what you felt in your posts, no whitewash no bullshit, that is very rare(Pale of course is another you can depend on to say exactly what he feels).

These leftist faggots are doing nothing constructive on these boards, they came very close to destroying the other one (scooter seems to be making great strides to bring it back...I think there are a couple assholes that should never be allowed back on that board to disrupt it the way they did) and we need your honesty here to help keep them in check, if you leave that is just another chink in the armor. When they are allowed to take over it stops being a place I want to be participating in, I'll just go to Nikonia or MacRumors for discussion. The problem is their lack of political discussion, I haven't found any other places that even come close for that.

I'll second that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Damnit...

You can't leave...

Now let's get on with things...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think you should stay otherwise I might think you are running away from me I like you better already, now that we are both unarmed Stick around coward, just for me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You leaving just because you can't be a mod? Screw that. Join the rest of us plain old members. You can help us kick ass when one of em gets to big for thier bitches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    You leaving just because you can't be a mod? Screw that. Join the rest of us plain old members. You can help us kick ass when one of em gets to big for thier bitches.
    Oh the irony! I can't wait.
    God bless America, but she stole the "b" from bless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post

i agree with this. I like the way he hands out the smackdowns, and if he isn't able to be a mod, i still like his posts and the mental smackdown with common sense and all of which is related.

please stay???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OCA, we need your Greek touch around here! Hope you decide to stay.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I'll second that.
    Damn! Lets call a vote then. OCA you were my favorite mod! Nobody can slam those faggot liberals harder you can. I thought I was a hard ass until I read some of your biting wit.

Stay you Greek bastid! Don't be a dog shit eating faggot!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why can't OCA be a mod anymore?

Anyway,I hope you stick around OCA,your one of the best!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike, no one is asking you to leave, or wants you to leave.