Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 4 Baptists = a fifth!!!!!!!!!!

The other night I was attending my normal Director's meeting of the Lions's Club. We held the meeting at a local diner. All the rest of our meetings are held at the clubhouse where strict rules apply. On this occasion our Baptist minister member was asked to give an invocation and as usual he obliged. Ater the invocation the waitress for our gathering asked if anyone needed something to drink. Another member, whose name I will not mention, stated that he would like a Bud Light if the preacher wouldn't object. Seing the blush on the preacher's face I exclaimed, "Where you find 4 Baptists you'll find a 5th." I don't know if that preacher will ever forgive me for that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but do a little jig (dance) as the meeting came to an end and I was leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I understand, folks!!!!!! 32 views and no response? Either the timing, the delivery or the ignorance is at fault. I'll try my best to improve the timing and the delivery. Or, maybe it's just ignorance?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

*ponders a while longer*.....yerp, its def my ignorance, but i'm sure it is witty, for which i will give a
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.