Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Obama Embarrassed Americans Cannot Speak French

The messiah is once again showing his liberal arrogrance. With about 118 days to go until the election, Obama keeps showing his true side

L'Horreur!... Sn-Obama Embarrassed Americans Cannot Speak French On Our Vacations to Europe (Video)

C'est terrible!... Sn-Obama is quite embarrassed that Americans are so boorish and refuse to speak French while traveling abroad.

It's so uncouth.

If only we would start clinging to our French lessons as much as we cling to our guns and religion we would be a much more refined nation.
    Pass the arugula, please.
    Tom Maguire posted the whole exchange from Salon.
    Here's a piece of it:

You know, I don't understand when people are going around worrying about, "We need to have English- only." They want to pass a law, "We want English-only."

Now, I agree that immigrants should learn English. I agree with that. But understand this. Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English -- they'll learn English -- you need to make sure your child can speak Spanish. You should be thinking about, how can your child become bilingual? We should have every child speaking more than one language.

You know, it's embarrassing when Europeans come over here, they all speak English, they speak French, they speak German. And then we go over to Europe, and all we can say [is], "Merci beaucoup." Right?

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...americans.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe? Jesus, why do people listen to this man?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe?
    It shows what his priorities are. The messiah has to "restore" our stature in the world

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He seems to think he's a stand-up comedian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    He seems to think he's a stand-up comedian.
    He is

On Election day, the messiah will find out it will be hard for people to vote from him, as they are holding their side laughing

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The American consumer is paying over $4.00 a gallon for gasoline and Obama is worried about us speaking French when we go to Europe? Jesus, why do people listen to this man?
    Not to mention coming on the heels of Sunday's printed findings:

http://fe41.news.sp1.yahoo.com/s/tim...riststhefrench

Most Obnoxious Tourists? The French

By BRUCE CRUMLEY / PARISSun Jul 6, 10:45 PM ET

Remember the tightwad tourist whose baggy shorts, frequent complaining and shouted questions about why none of the locals spoke any English made the ugly American the world's Visitor From Hell? Well, it's time for Archie Bunker to move over and make way for Petulant Pierre. According to a recent international survey, the French are now considered the most obnoxious tourists from European nations, and behind only Indians and the last-place Chinese as the worst among all countries worldwide. And it's not only the rest of the world that have a gripe with the Gallic attitude: the French also finished second to last among nations ranking the popularity of their own tourists who vacation at home.

But it's the unflattering image being reflected from abroad that may give pause to the millions of French travelers now heading off to summer vacation destinations across the globe. Will that move them to improve behavior the poll characterized as impolite, prone to loud carping and inattentive to local customs? If so, that's just the start: the study also describes the voyageur franÇais as often unwilling or unable to communicate in foreign languages, and particularly disinclined to spending money when they don't have to - including on those non compris tips. Over all, French travelers landed 19th out of 21 nations worldwide, far behind the first-place Japanese, considered most polite, quiet and tidy. Following the Japanese as most-liked tourists were the Germans, British and Canadians. Americans finished in 11th place alongside the Thais. ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm even more concerned about American citizens who can barely speak English here in the USA, let alone read or write the language at decent levels.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    I'm even more concerned about American citizens who can barely speak English here in the USA, let alone read or write the language at decent levels.
    Me to. They usually vote Democrat

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More BS from the lead stooge of the wingnut press, he was referring to our lack of a broad liberal education. But we must try to be as dumb as RSR or heaven forbid they'll call us an elitist.

"Now watch what you say
    Or they´ll be calling you a radical
    A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
    Oh won´t you sign up your name
    We´d like to feel you´re
    Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Well, the Democrats DO want to keep their constituents ignorant and uninformed. They need to keep the "sheeple" on the plantation after all.

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Egads that is a switch, I thought only elitists voted for democrats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The elitists are the plantation owners of the Democrat Party. A few "masters" to control their socio-economic slaves as it were.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    No its only the elitists who are allowed to rule the Democrat Party. The poor are then pandered to, and kept poor, to vote Democrat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    No its only the elitists who are allowed to rule the Democrat Party. The poor are then pandered to, and kept poor, to vote Democrat.
    From what I have read and heard from the messiah's followers, they are not electing a President - they want a babysitter who will GIVE them their nanny state

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I went to high school and college , Spanish, French and German were all offered (as well as more languages in college). The oppurtuninty to learn forgein languages is there, where is there a lack of a "broad liberal education".

Also, a few years ago when I was in Europe I witnessed an interesting event. I was in Rome at a hotel. My wife and I were with someone that was stationed in Italy, he did speak some Itialian, however the staff at the front desk were very helpful and spoke english. The couple behind us were from France, when they checked into the hotel they did not speak Itailian, the hotel staff did not speak French, the both spoke english. Interesting.

But obviously listening to Obama, americans are a bunch of embarassing under educated hicks.