Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Jesse Jackson Insults Obama

You can't make this stuff up. The next 4 months is going to be fun

It is a matter of time before the Obama followers blame Fox News

Jackson apologizes for Obama remarks

Rev. Jesse Jackson formally apologized to Sen. Barack Obama today for disparaging comments he made during a recent off-air moment following an interview expected to air this evening on Fox News.

"If in this this thing that I've said in a hot mic statement that's interpreted as distraction, I offer apologies for that because I don't want to harm or hurt to come to this campaign," Jackson said at a news conference inside his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition headquarters on Chicago's South Side. "It represents too much of the dreams of so many who've paid such great prices."

Jackson said he did not want his remarks, still not fully known, to distract from the Illinois Democrat's presidential bid. "I hope what we've done in this situation does not distract from that message," he said.

Fox has begun to release excerpts of the video, including one where Jackson whispers that Obama is "talking down to black people." It is also believed that Jackson at one point talks about Obama having part of his male anatomy "cut off."

Whatever he said, Jackson said he remains committed to trying to help Obama win. "What I want to get clear is my support for Barack and his policies are long-standing, broad-based and deep and unequivocal," he said.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...for_obama.html

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    You can't make this stuff up. The next 4 months is going to be fun

It is a matter of time before the Obama followers blame Fox News

Jackson apologizes for Obama remarks

Rev. Jesse Jackson formally apologized to Sen. Barack Obama today for disparaging comments he made during a recent off-air moment following an interview expected to air this evening on Fox News.

"If in this this thing that I've said in a hot mic statement that's interpreted as distraction, I offer apologies for that because I don't want to harm or hurt to come to this campaign," Jackson said at a news conference inside his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition headquarters on Chicago's South Side. "It represents too much of the dreams of so many who've paid such great prices."

Jackson said he did not want his remarks, still not fully known, to distract from the Illinois Democrat's presidential bid. "I hope what we've done in this situation does not distract from that message," he said.

Fox has begun to release excerpts of the video, including one where Jackson whispers that Obama is "talking down to black people." It is also believed that Jackson at one point talks about Obama having part of his male anatomy "cut off."

Whatever he said, Jackson said he remains committed to trying to help Obama win. "What I want to get clear is my support for Barack and his policies are long-standing, broad-based and deep and unequivocal," he said.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...for_obama.html
    aww shit. i was just set to post this. on fox news it says

Jackson also made an off-hand comment about cutting off a part of Obama’s anatomy.
    hmmm now what part would that be rev?????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

To be clear, is Jackson planning to do the "cutting", or did Michelle already take care of that?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    To be clear, is Jackson planning to do the "cutting", or did Michelle already take care of that?

Michelle has her Hillary Clinton Testical lockbox

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Michelle has her Hillary Clinton Testical lockbox
    Don't these women know that you're supposed to throw them over the barn?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Don't these women know that you're supposed to throw them over the barn?
    and get a ticket for littering?

and what happens is someones dog wants to play fetch?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this can only serve to help obama
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    this can only serve to help obama
    Perhaps. But it shows the Dems are not united

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps. But it shows the Dems are not united
    i think the dems are united in one thing: hate. they hate bush and the right so bad, that no matter what, they will vote party over country. i visited a couple of lib blogs for fun this eve and they are, for the most part, pissed at obama for flip flopping on major promises. but, big but, they still believe he is better than mccain, so they are ignoring his lies.

but you are right, in DU, it is clear that many dems are not united with obama, in fact, many want hillary...i think many feel duped by obama, because he is now basically taking hillary's platform as his own.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i think the dems are united in one thing: hate. they hate bush and the right so bad, that no matter what, they will vote party over country. i visited a couple of lib blogs for fun this eve and they are, for the most part, pissed at obama for flip flopping on major promises. but, big but, they still believe he is better than mccain, so they are ignoring his lies.

but you are right, in DU, it is clear that many dems are not united with obama, in fact, many want hillary...i think many feel duped by obama, because he is now basically taking hillary's platform as his own.
    I love watching libs giving a pass to Jackson. If any white guy would have said this all hell would be breaking loose

We have about 117 days to go - and it will only get better Yurt

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love watching libs giving a pass to Jackson. If any white guy would have said this all hell would be breaking loose

We have about 117 days to go - and it will only get better Yurt
    true, the racist party always gives a pass, white liberal guilt. you will notice that his supporters at DP (gabs an exception on the iraq issue) also give him a pass on everything. as if he can do no wrong. that is how strong some on the left hate the right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

true, the racist party always gives a pass, white liberal guilt. you will notice that his supporters (gabs an exception on the iraq issue) also give him a pass on everything. as if he can do no wrong. that is how strong some on the left hate the right.

Jackson off the set - "Oh damn, I meant it, but since a mike was there I didn't mean it.

Now we know why he and Al have been so quiet. They are so mad they can explode

But watching Rev Al defend Jackson was comical

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jackson off the set - "Oh damn, I meant it, but since a mike was there I didn't mean it.

Now we know why he and Al have been so quiet. They are so mad they can explode

But watching Rev Al defend Jackson was comical
    in the end, this helps obama with the white folk, i wouldn't put it past obama and jackson to have orchestrated this whole thing...i mean obama has done everything he can, including lie, to get people to believe he did not attend a black racist church for 20 years knowing that church is racist.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

in the end, this helps obama with the white folk, i wouldn't put it past obama and jackson to have orchestrated this whole thing...i mean obama has done everything he can, including lie, to get people to believe he did not attend a black racist church for 20 years knowing that church is racist.

But his flip flops may come back to bite him on the ass like it did Kerry

He can lie all he wants, but after awhile; after so many lies; people will not take him seriously

MFM for example

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TUCC is a church serving a black population. It ascribes to black liberation theology. You chose to call that "racist", but they would certainly disagree. So would I. TUCC is a beacon of hope for thousands and thousands of people. TUCC has a wide variety of powerful and effective ministries. But you refuse to see that or acknowledge its importance... and we both konw why.