Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Wow, what manners you have. I dont remember asking for your opinion of my disorder. so why dont you shut your pie hole, jerk

and by the way, you dont have permission to discuss, MY disabilities, that's why their my disabilities!
    You brought it up dickhead.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as a self depricating joke, and i wasnt talking to you asshole.

You have a thinking disability, mainly your an idiot

Dont talk about my disability, if i wanna discuss my own disability fine, you dont have permission so cork it bub

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you shouldn't talk about things that you put in your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Dont talk about my disability, if i wanna discuss my own disability fine, you dont have permission so cork it bub
    Martin, seriously you brought that up, as an excuse. Dillo in his not so nice way, brought it up as a point, justifiably. Now you are saying, 'off limits,' unless you say so, which of course you wouldn't. Ever. Seriously, you can't have it all ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it was NOT an excuse, it was a joke!

a tongue and cheek joke

sheesh

and the key word is not so nice, i admitted, it can be used as an excuse or to explain certains behaviors and actions, what i was talking with pb though was a tongue and cheek joke

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Martin, seriously you brought that up, as an excuse. Dillo in his not so nice way, brought it up as a point, justifiably. Now you are saying, 'off limits,' unless you say so, which of course you wouldn't. Ever. Seriously, you can't have it all ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

it was NOT an excuse, it was a joke!

a tongue and cheek joke

sheesh

and the key word is not so nice, i admitted, it can be used as an excuse or to explain certains behaviors and actions, what i was talking with pb though was a tongue and cheek joke
    You are trying to play a disability both ways. I'd be surprised if it works. If you want consideration of your problem, you can't use it to excuse over the top posts. IMHO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i used to call em mocha chips......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It does not excuse bad behavior.

Explaining something is not the same as condoning or excusing.

If i read about the reasons why some people bomb abortion clinics, their reasons and such does that mean im condoning their behavior?

if i read about the crusades, and see the reasons that explain why the crusaders did what i did does mean i condone their actions.

My disability is a reason I have a tougher time in social situations, it doesnt mean i get to be an asshole, nor am i claiming it is, i am saying it explains why i have trouble in social situation, my bad habits, but i have always taken responsibility on this board for what i do, and to suggest im saying that i dont is not true

You are trying to play a disability both ways. I'd be surprised if it works. If you want consideration of your problem, you can't use it to excuse over the top posts. IMHO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You dont get it , do you? This is another social situation that you can't deal with or control. You suck up to who ever is your latest buddy and then go on a screaming ninny rant. Anyone is free to comment about your behavior if you choose to display it here and since you have ASPERGERS, YOU CAN'T HELP IT.
    This ain't your private little romper room.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

marteen, eventually the leader will notice these unprovoked personal slams, correct the problem, and then this board will grow. Until then, however, just have some fun whether you believe the remark was tongue in cheek or not.

I dont appreciate your BLATANT dis-respect.

I'm sorry you couldn't tell i was saying that tongue in cheek to pb, but you dont have to be an asshole about it
    Just because they are idiots doesn't excuse your imitation of them, don't cha know? I know, I know. Some of their senseless horseshit gets under my skin sometimes as well and I certainly ain't a good example of message board etiquette, but I do try. It's the constant change in enforcement and favoritism that sometimes upsets me more than anything else. Don't ever call a stupid son of a bitch that just called you a stupid son of a bitch a son of a bitch, marteen. Sometimes, it gets you banned while the stupid son of a bitch that initially called you a stupid son of a bitch is allowed to continue on his merry way. Am I confusing you, marteen? I'm not confused at all and neither should you be. I've seen what has been going on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    marteen, eventually the leader will notice these unprovoked personal slams, correct the problem, and then this board will grow. Until then, however, just have some fun whether you believe the remark was tongue in cheek or not.

Just because they are idiots doesn't excuse your imitation of them, don't cha know? I know, I know. Some of their senseless horseshit gets under my skin sometimes as well and I certainly ain't a good example of message board etiquette, but I do try. It's the constant change in enforcement and favoritism that sometimes upsets me more than anything else. Don't ever call a stupid son of a bitch that just called you a stupid son of a bitch a son of a bitch, marteen. Sometimes, it gets you banned while the stupid son of a bitch that initially called you a stupid son of a bitch is allowed to continue on his merry way. Am I confusing you, marteen? I'm not confused at all and neither should you be. I've seen what has been going on.
    True that, listen up, Martin. There is a warning here, though PB is not a mod, he's giving you good advice. (Lord help us!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God Bless you, kitty.

True that, listen up, Martin. There is a warning here, though PB is not a mod, he's giving you good advice. (Lord help us!)
    But don't for a moment think that I've forgotten or forgiven anything, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's a similar disparaging remark here that some aboriginal people use in the same was as "Oreo", they call them "coconuts".
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    They're all pink on the inside, aren't they?

"Longtime Washington talk-show host John McLaughlin is facing fire Monday for referring to Barack Obama as an "Oreo" during a segment on his Sunday political program, "The McLaughlin Group.

The veteran Washington journalist was discussing the recent comments from the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who was caught last week by an open microphone on Fox News saying the Illinois senator is "talking down to black people" as he campaigns for the White House. Those remarks were largely seen in reference to Obama's recent admonishment at a Chicago church of some black men who he said were not living up to their responsibilities as parents.

Referencing Jackosn's comments, McLaughlin said Obama "fits the stereotype blacks once labeled as an Oreo — a black on the outside, a white on the inside."

"Does it frost Jackson, Jesse Jackson, that…an Oreo should be the beneficiary of the long civil rights struggle which Jesse Jackson spent his lifetime fighting for?" McLaughlin asked his panelists........"

More: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

I wonder how American history will record and explain the "Oreo" designation as it applies to our fellow Americans?
    Hows it feel? Black Conservatives have been called Oreo, Uncle Tom, House Niggers for a long time..
    You see now, Democrats are the worst racist there is...Live up to it, don't deny it, we've known it for a long time...you all just PRETEND that your not...
    how you must hate to see this coming out into the open...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oreo's, Coconut's, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by diuretic View Post
    There's a similar disparaging remark here that some aboriginal people use in the same was as "Oreo", they call them "coconuts".
    They are both disparaging and uncalled for? In intelligent conversation, no. In polite conversation, however, I get it. But there are some that are not so intelligent that use it in polite conversations. Perhaps it is the confusion of the type of conversation that is the culprit here, doc?!!?!!??!???!??!?!?