Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default No free ride for Europe, says top Barack Obama aide

Holy shit, the American negro is already pissin' off the Yourapeons!!!!!!!!!!!

"In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on the eve of Mr Obama's week-long trip to Afghanistan, the Middle East and Europe, Susan Rice emphasised that the election of Mr Obama would mark a decision by Americans to "turn the page" on President George W Bush.

"It would signal a return to the more pragmatic and bi-partisan traditions of American foreign policy, which have been lost to ideology in the Bush years," she said. "He will not proceed through an ideological frame and seek to impose that frame on every challenge.
    "There is some truth to the notion that some of the animus at the popular level towards the Bush administration may have made it easier for some of our European partners to avoid taking steps that we may want them to take and that perhaps they ought to take," she said.
    "That has, in some respects, perhaps on some issues, given them an easy out. Barack Obama will lead from a position of strength and seek progress, and he will want to work with Europe in very strong partnership.

"It means we in the United States will have to do our part; but Europe will have to do its part too. There can be no free riders if this is going to be an effective partnership."
    The Obama campaign has highlighted Afghanistan as a prime example, arguing that Europe should send more troops there and lift restrictions on how they can be used..................."

Much more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...bama-aide.html

Or maybe he's exercizing competent diplomacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit, will you be afraid with me or do you intend to die alone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Holy shit, the American negro is already pissin' off the Yourapeons!!!!!!!!!!!

"In an interview with The Daily Telegraph on the eve of Mr Obama's week-long trip to Afghanistan, the Middle East and Europe, Susan Rice emphasised that the election of Mr Obama would mark a decision by Americans to "turn the page" on President George W Bush.

"It would signal a return to the more pragmatic and bi-partisan traditions of American foreign policy, which have been lost to ideology in the Bush years," she said. "He will not proceed through an ideological frame and seek to impose that frame on every challenge.
    "There is some truth to the notion that some of the animus at the popular level towards the Bush administration may have made it easier for some of our European partners to avoid taking steps that we may want them to take and that perhaps they ought to take," she said.
    "That has, in some respects, perhaps on some issues, given them an easy out. Barack Obama will lead from a position of strength and seek progress, and he will want to work with Europe in very strong partnership.

"It means we in the United States will have to do our part; but Europe will have to do its part too. There can be no free riders if this is going to be an effective partnership."
    The Obama campaign has highlighted Afghanistan as a prime example, arguing that Europe should send more troops there and lift restrictions on how they can be used..................."

Much more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...bama-aide.html

Or maybe he's exercizing competent diplomacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit, will you be afraid with me or do you intend to die alone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Yea, sure, he's already got his pants pulled down to his ankles in anticipation of getting acquainted with the euro trash.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zoooooooom!!!!!!!!! Right over your head, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you cried when your mother changed your shitty diaper, didn't you? You were enjoying the warmth, weren't you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zoooooooom!!!!!!!!! Right over your head, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you cried when your mother changed your shitty diaper, didn't you? You were enjoying the warmth, weren't you?
    At least my Mother changed mine, you were obviously left to play with and consume your own waste, explains a lot.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My Mama loved me, zero. I'm genuinely sorry for your circumstanses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    At least my Mother changed mine, you were obviously left to play with and consume your own waste, explains a lot.
    My Mama also taught me not to eat the shit that you have obviously been eating all your life. Seriously, zero. You need to improve your diet, can't you dig it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For all you trigger happy mods, please be cognizant that I have made no disparaging remarks as to the mother of zero, Sitarro. He certainly made an unwise remark towards my mother. But, I am certain you will decipher it for what it is worth.

My remarks were intended exactly towards the poster and no one else, dig it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty funny seeing the little boy trying to play all tough and stuff..

Their probably over there right now, laughing their asses off.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This ALWAYS happens when the Dems are in charge. America first. WTF happened to free trade? I know it's going to be crap for the rest of us if Obama gets elected.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

For all you trigger happy mods, please be cognizant that I have made no disparaging remarks as to the mother of zero, Sitarro. He certainly made an unwise remark towards my mother. But, I am certain you will decipher it for what it is worth.

My remarks were intended exactly towards the poster and no one else, dig it?
    No problem, PB.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont like Obama's foreign policy at all. the more i hear, the more i think he is bad news.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard