Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default KBR...Terrorist sympathizers?

It seems that the shoddy wiring an US facilities in Iraq had led, not only to the death and injury of US troops, it has also led to 283 electrical fires in one six month period, as well as the death of two US soldiers in an electrical fire in 2006.

Had this been anyone other than KBR, a subsidiary of Haliburton, or any other unbid US contractor in Iraq, they would have doubtless been branded as a terrorist organization by the Bush administration and the full weight of the military brought to bear on them. As it is, the problem was simply ignored until Staff Sgt. Ryan D. Maseth was electrocuted while taking a shower in January. Unwilling to accept the platitudes of the Pentagon and the Administration, his family pushed for an investigation into the matter.

For the full story, go <a href=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/18/world/middleeast/18contractors.html?_r=1&th=&oref=slogin&emc=th&pag ewanted=print>HERE</a>.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

can you tell me how many accidental deaths occured under clintons 8 years of no bid contacts with haliburton and others.......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    can you tell me how many accidental deaths occured under clintons 8 years of no bid contacts with haliburton and others.......
    None that I know of. Can you provide objective, independently verifiable evidence that there was?
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    None that I know of. Can you provide objective, independently verifiable evidence that there was?
    Let us go to the bat cave to pull up the CIA computer data base to find this independently verifiable evidence, WTF. Maybe we can even pull up the CIA spy satellites and watch them purposely installing the faulty wiring now. I bet what really happened was they were under a huge schedule crunch and forced to cut corners, guess what happens then shit gets fucked up if no one blows the whistle at the end and says hey this shit is fucked up we need to fix it then he is the asshole that blew the schedule and everyone is pissed at him. This probably happens because there is no code to meet or no PE stamping requirements so it gets built and no one gives a shit. Along with a compressed schedule the government is yelling at the managers and the managers are yelling at the workers and engineers are you done yet are you done yet, why the hell isent it done yet. I know the game because I play it. Managers are payed to get yelled at by the client and that rage is suppost to stop at them but often times they just put that pressure on the people trying to get the work done and it makes it 100 times harder to get anything finished and then you wander what the hell they are even getting payed for, if we are going to get yelled at anyways why not just can the managers and have the client yell directly at the individual workers and give all of us a raise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It seems that the shoddy wiring an US facilities in Iraq had led, not only to the death and injury of US troops, it has also led to 283 electrical fires in one six month period, as well as the death of two US soldiers in an electrical fire in 2006.

Had this been anyone other than KBR, a subsidiary of Haliburton, or any other unbid US contractor in Iraq, they would have doubtless been branded as a terrorist organization by the Bush administration and the full weight of the military brought to bear on them. As it is, the problem was simply ignored until Staff Sgt. Ryan D. Maseth was electrocuted while taking a shower in January. Unwilling to accept the platitudes of the Pentagon and the Administration, his family pushed for an investigation into the matter.

For the full story, go <a href=http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/18/world/middleeast/18contractors.html?_r=1&th=&oref=slogin&emc=th&pag ewanted=print>HERE</a>.
    When are you going to come up with an objective, independently verifiable source for your crap..... The New York Times?

KBR is not affiliated with Haliburton, go to their web site, there is no mention what so ever of Haliburton.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The New York Times isn't Worldnutdaily
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

KBR, Halliburton (the illegitamate mother of KBR or visa versa) and Balckwater wear civilian clothes and kill people they don't like. Is that terrorism or patriotism?

Some of you jerks never think at all, do you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    Let us go to the bat cave to pull up the CIA computer data base to find this independently verifiable evidence, WTF. Maybe we can even pull up the CIA spy satellites and watch them purposely installing the faulty wiring now. I bet what really happened was they were under a huge schedule crunch and forced to cut corners, guess what happens then shit gets fucked up if no one blows the whistle at the end and says hey this shit is fucked up we need to fix it then he is the asshole that blew the schedule and everyone is pissed at him. This probably happens because there is no code to meet or no PE stamping requirements so it gets built and no one gives a shit. Along with a compressed schedule the government is yelling at the managers and the managers are yelling at the workers and engineers are you done yet are you done yet, why the hell isent it done yet. I know the game because I play it. Managers are payed to get yelled at by the client and that rage is suppost to stop at them but often times they just put that pressure on the people trying to get the work done and it makes it 100 times harder to get anything finished and then you wander what the hell they are even getting payed for, if we are going to get yelled at anyways why not just can the managers and have the client yell directly at the individual workers and give all of us a raise.
    It's called unbid contracts with no oversight. Anything else is just making excuses for their piss-poor performance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's called "Murder" in America, bp.

It's called unbid contracts with no oversight. Anything else is just making excuses for their piss-poor performance.
    The trouble is, we have no one to enforce the law, don't you know?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    When are you going to come up with an objective, independently verifiable source for your crap..... The New York Times?

KBR is not affiliated with Haliburton, go to their web site, there is no mention what so ever of Haliburton.
    KBR is a former subsidary of Halliburton. It was spun off completely in 2007.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do you lock your rep points especially to people not even involved in the discussion. We have alot of back seat drivers on here, they cant debate there way out a paper door but still feel the need to neg rep.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Piss poor performance is not do to the fact that the contract is no-bid, no-bid just means the government paid a little more to have the work done. The piss poor work is a result of compressed schedule and poor management. Most people this day in age do not live in reality they just know buzz words, they have no idea what it takes to engineer and build an empire, people think they can throw money at something and get it done yesterday, that is true to a limited extent but there is an upper limit and after that limit is reached you start going backwards.