Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Who is the real Sen. Obama?

By DAN SERNOFFSKY
    Lebanon Daily News

Who is the puppetmaster? Who’s pulling the strings?
    In six weeks, the Democrat Party, a political party which likes to call itself “the party of the people,” is expected to officially place in nomination the name of Barrack Hussein Obama as its candidate for the presidency of the United States.

The question waiting to be answered is who Barrack Hussein Obama really is.

Based on what has happened since he began his presidential campaign after having served in national office for a stunning 143 days, that identity is beginning to be established.

Although Sen. Obama appears to be an articulate, physically appealing, apparently educated man, he has, throughout the campaign, demonstrated that he is little more than a vacuous political functionary best served by following carefully scripted speeches and appearances, a man unable to think on his feet, a man unable to understand the scope of the position he seeks, a man with no demonstrable leadership skills and, given the didacticism of his elitist pronouncements, surprisingly unintelligent.

Consider:

read it all.
    http://www.ldnews.com/ci_9908860?source=most_viewed
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he's a rockstar, bigger than jesus christ superstar, thats all that matters to the sheeple voting for him...i read today germany is acting like he is a rockstar or JFK...i'm telling you, this thing is being manipulated by the left wing media so obviously, that the sheeple can't see the forest through the trees
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb