i dont really think much of the conspiracies. But I cant imagine no one has ever thought of controlling the world. Especially any politician. This is truly the first generation of man that someone could actually successfully control the world. Our advancement in communication and traveling technology has put us in a position where the entire world could be governed by an elite government body.

i think there are some who want the UN to be that government. However, I dont think the entire world would ever unite behind the UN the way they want. The UN has no military power. It would take military power to control the world.

However, if you want a truly effective international government, the best one is the one we have. The United States government is already designed to have many states with one central federal government. We also have already designed a method of entry into the Union. Not to mention we wouldnt have to deal with a third level of bueacracy that an international government would take.

And should we actually govern by the precepts in the Constitution, our freedoms and liberties would be protected. Honestly, Im surprised no one has ever thought of it before.