Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont really think much of the conspiracies. But I cant imagine no one has ever thought of controlling the world. Especially any politician. This is truly the first generation of man that someone could actually successfully control the world. Our advancement in communication and traveling technology has put us in a position where the entire world could be governed by an elite government body.

i think there are some who want the UN to be that government. However, I dont think the entire world would ever unite behind the UN the way they want. The UN has no military power. It would take military power to control the world.

However, if you want a truly effective international government, the best one is the one we have. The United States government is already designed to have many states with one central federal government. We also have already designed a method of entry into the Union. Not to mention we wouldnt have to deal with a third level of bueacracy that an international government would take.

And should we actually govern by the precepts in the Constitution, our freedoms and liberties would be protected. Honestly, Im surprised no one has ever thought of it before.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think there is a slight chance that there could be a 'one world government' in the very distance future. I think the world government will be formed from what was once a trading block ie EU, Nafta etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Baptists still worry me to no end!!!!!!!!!! Is there an end to their meddling!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    The Baptists still worry me to no end!!!!!!!!!! Is there an end to their meddling!!!!!!!!
    I say all trade with the baptists stops now! I'm taking it all the way to the UN.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmmm..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc7i0wCFf8g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc7i0wCFf8g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More from a Libertarian out of Montana:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CLMtXSlL-I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CLMtXSlL-I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And from Glenn Beck:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfHWzmvYMJQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfHWzmvYMJQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I definetly believe a NWO agenda exists, but I don't believe it's behind absolutely everything. There are too many human factors to consider when it comes to attempting or thinking about dominating absolutely everyone.