Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Osama down plays rock & roll tour

isn't this interesting????

Barack Obama downplayed the political implications of his weeklong trip to Europe and the Middle East Saturday, saying he wouldn’t be surprised if he saw a downtick in his poll numbers upon his return.
    source

perhaps foreigners didn't buy his tripe about being president of the world. choosing instead to recognize he really does represents America in spite of removing the flag from his plane to convince them he was not an American and didn't represent this country. can you hear the big flop????? I can hear the media erasing everything they recorded. back to square 1. perhaps a world tour to the far east????? he would have to eat crow there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Funny that you should title this thread "Obama down plays rock & roll tour" because as it turns out, prior to addressing the adoring throngs in Berlin, perhaps his largest gathering to date, two very popular German bands performed a free concert. No mention of that in the MSM, but then they didn't mention the free concert put on by a popular Portland band prior to his addressing what had been, until Berlin, perhaps his largest audience.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

funny how he says that after the poll numbers went down. He is trying to spin things.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

one nation under Osama????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Funny that you should title this thread "Obama down plays rock & roll tour" because as it turns out, prior to addressing the adoring throngs in Berlin, perhaps his largest gathering to date, two very popular German bands performed a free concert. No mention of that in the MSM, but then they didn't mention the free concert put on by a popular Portland band prior to his addressing what had been, until Berlin, perhaps his largest audience.
    that is serious propaganda...and i think for a politician to use that amounts to lying because the press and the politician act and allow others to think as if the crowds were there solely for them.

lies for obama, no surprise there.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

OK I didn't know about the "free" concert before obamanation spoke. That explains why so many Germans were there listening to him. I'm also sure those bands didn't play for free. They got big bucks from his campaign. Gee, I wonder why the concert was never mentioned in the media.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    OK I didn't know about the "free" concert before obamanation spoke. That explains why so many Germans were there listening to him. I'm also sure those bands didn't play for free. They got big bucks from his campaign. Gee, I wonder why the concert was never mentioned in the media.
    so folks from maine who voted for obama and salivate on his every word can point out how phenomenal he is....it is blatent dishonesty and the ugliest form of propaganda.
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb