Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    1. How can it be an abortion since it's taken in the first 48 hours and a woman has no idea if she's pregnant that fast. It makes you start your period right away.

2. Condoms break

3. Pills aren't 100% affective. My 3rd child is living proof of that.

Now having said that, I'm not a fan of it being offered over the counter, there should be more regulation of this drug.
    Do you honestly think that most of the women getting this pill used a condom or were on birth control? I have heard of women getting pregnant on the birth control pill,but if your on the pill,which is 99% effective,are you saying that every time you have sex your going to go get this morning after pill because your worried that the birth control pill didn't work? My point is,if your using protection,then why would you get this morning after thing in the first place?

Just be responsible is all I'm saying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Do you honestly think that most of the women getting this pill used a condom or were on birth control? I have heard of women getting pregnant on the birth control pill,but if your on the pill,which is 99% effective,are you saying that every time you have sex your going to go get this morning after pill because your worried that the birth control pill didn't work? My point is,if your using protection,then why would you get this morning after thing in the first place?

Just be responsible is all I'm saying.

I agree women need to be more responsible. I do think that most women who are going to get this arn't using the pill. Condoms do break though, or they slip off. I would much rather see a woman get a pill to start her period right away than possibly end up getting an abortion later on when she realizes she's pregnant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    1. How can it be an abortion since it's taken in the first 48 hours and a woman has no idea if she's pregnant that fast. It makes you start your period right away.

2. Condoms break

3. <B>Pills aren't 100% affective. My 3rd child is living proof of that.</b>

Now having said that, I'm not a fan of it being offered over the counter, there should be more regulation of this drug.
    My sister in law was on the pill when she got pregnant.. She just considered that a sign that it's time to grow up.

I agree it should be far more regulated, though. Definitely not a "quicky store run"...and like I said..there should be a mighty hefty price for it, if it's going to be used as a scapegoat.