Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default World Population Shifts from Europeans to Africans and Indians

World Population Shifts from Europeans to Africans and Indians

Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit—Black Population to Double

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom
    As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.

Using 2010 as the base reference, the big gainer in the population derby will be blacks or sub-Sahara Africans. This group will expand almost 133% to 2.7 billion by 2060. By the middle of this century blacks will represent 25.38% of world population, which is up dramatically from the 8.97% they recorded in 1950.

The other groups measured in the study were the Central Asians (Indians), East Asians (Chinese and Japanese), the Southeast Asians, Arabic (North Africa and the Middle East), and Amerindian-Mestizo (Mexican and Central America). All these groups will experience a population growth. The Chinese/Japanese and Indians will trade rankings and the relative global presence of the other groups will remain more or less constant.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion people. These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

(Click on link below to get your free copy of the report)

h tt p:/ /w ww.nationalpoli cyinstitute.or g/pu blications.ph p?b =popu lation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What about the Asians? Is the diversity of the world population enough to just scare the hell out of you?!??!??!?!?!?!??! The American Indians certainly found out what it's like to be undercut by a small band of Yourapeons, didn't they?

Hit it, Merle, Pancho and Lefty:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not to worry, GW in Ohio is adovacting a plan to control population.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, how did that happen? First this one was here, then disappeared, then came back again?

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Not to worry, GW in Ohio is adovacting a plan to control population.
    Hit it, DJ, It's Magic, You Knowowow:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Wow, how did that happen? First this one was here, then disappeared, then came back again?

Hit it, DJ, It's Magic, You Knowowow:
    Kind of what happened earlier, which we spoke about?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it is amazing, kitty!!!!!! I have, however, seen it happen before on this site. It's a tough one to figure, ain't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Kind of what happened earlier, which we spoke about?
    Let's continue, WhoaWhoaWhoa It's Magic, You Knowowow:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yes, it is amazing, kitty!!!!!! I have, however, seen it happen before on this site. It's a tough one to figure, ain't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Let's continue, WhoaWhoaWhoa It's Magic, You Knowowow:
    I liked that song, way back when.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I put it in the same caregory with "The Morning Sun Is Rising Like A Red Rubber Ball", kitty. That's not necessarily a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked that song, way back when.
    Jamm is important. I wish the schools would put more music in their curriculums, don't you?

Back to the other one, It's Magic, You Knowowow:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I put it in the same caregory with "The Morning Sun Is Rising Like A Red Rubber Ball", kitty. That's not necessarily a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamm is important. I wish the schools would put more music in their curriculums, don't you?

Back to the other one, It's Magic, You Knowowow:
    yes, I believe a serious music program should be available to students, k-12.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And, and and Poetry!!!!!!!! And serious literature in novels and non fiction!!!!!! And public speaking, and civics and sociology that would all be great!!!!!!!

yes, I believe a serious music program should be available to students, k-12.
    But, they don't seem to be able to get past the 3 r's. Ain't that an oxymoronic twist of fate for our ascribing young population?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hit it Preach, Can I Get A Witness:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

And, and and Poetry!!!!!!!! And serious literature in novels and non fiction!!!!!! And public speaking, and civics and sociology that would all be great!!!!!!!

But, they don't seem to be able to get past the 3 r's. Ain't that an oxymoronic twist of fate for our ascribing young population?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hit it Preach, Can I Get A Witness:
    It certainly would be good if they COULD teach the 3 'r's' while they are at it. I don't think cutting music and art are the way to go to fix the former. Perhaps more concentration and integration?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Readin, writing, arithmetic, those "3 r's"? It don't make no sense to this ol' ignorant fool, kitty. They had me mispelling for 25 years!!!!!!!!! I wonder where that came from?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

It certainly would be good if they COULD teach the 3 'r's' while they are at it. I don't think cutting music and art are the way to go to fix the former. Perhaps more concentration and integration?
    I would just prefer a very well rounded and at least marginally comprehensive education in the k-12 system, kitty. Our kids deserve it even if we disagree as to how they might get it, don't you know?

Hit it, Mrs. Lea, ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP, etc.:

2 plus 2 wouldn't hurt either, I'm just sayin'?!?!?!?!??!??!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Readin, writing, arithmetic, those "3 r's"? It don't make no sense to this ol' ignorant fool, kitty. They had me mispelling for 25 years!!!!!!!!! I wonder where that came from?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I would just prefer a very well rounded and at least marginally comprehensive education in the k-12 system, kitty. Our kids deserve it even if we disagree as to how they might get it, don't you know?

Hit it, Mrs. Lea, ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP, etc.:

2 plus 2 wouldn't hurt either, I'm just sayin'?!?!?!?!??!??!?!
    I very much doubt we'd disagree on basic education.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are talking about k thru 12 aren't we, kitty?

I very much doubt we'd disagree on basic education.
    The basics are generally taught in k thru about grade 3 then the more refined education kicks in. It ain't college level stuff but it should lead to that, don't you agree?

ABCDEFG, Dick and Jane see Spot run, and 2 plus 2 aren't the end all of education are they? No, I don't think so, kitty. And, I've always had a real problem with calling those the 3 r's. It just ain't conducive to competent education in my way of thinking!!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I still like Randy, On The Other Hand:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

We are talking about k thru 12 aren't we, kitty?

The basics are generally taught in k thru about grade 3 then the more refined education kicks in. It ain't college level stuff but it should lead to that, don't you agree?

ABCDEFG, Dick and Jane see Spot run, and 2 plus 2 aren't the end all of education are they? No, I don't think so, kitty. And, I've always had a real problem with calling those the 3 r's. It just ain't conducive to competent education in my way of thinking!!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I still like Randy, On The Other Hand:
    Twas the reason I put the 3 'r's' in quotes. It wasn't my thread to begin with. I believe by the end of 3rd grade, most children should have the basics of reading, writing, and arithmetic. Meaning, they should be able to read a newspaper, write an essay, and be able to add, subtract, divide, multiply and understand basic fractions.