Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default US Dictates To Russia: Pull Forces From Georgia

While we're in such a swell position of worldwide military anti-interventionism, this ought to fly well with the Russians!!!!!!!

Source: reuters

By Susan Cornwell and Sue Pleming

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States told Russia on Friday to withdraw its forces from U.S. ally Georgia and stop its air attacks on the tiny Caucasus state following fighting in the breakaway region of South Ossetia.

"We call on Russia to cease attacks on Georgia by aircraft and missiles, respect Georgia's territorial integrity, and withdraw its ground combat forces from Georgian soil," U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.

Rice issued her statement as Georgia, a former Soviet state that now wants to join NATO, said it would declare martial law as it battled to get control of the rebel enclave, which was backed by Russian forces..........

Much More: http://www.reuters.com/article/polit...50115420080808

Be happy,,,,,,,,Don't worry,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Russia dectates Georgia to stop war actions against South Osetia!!! USA told Geargia to start this war, cuz with the help of that usa can blame Russia and make all the world against Russia!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I'm not sure the statement really qualifies as "dictating," Psycho. Strikes me as the typical sort of thing we hear in situations like this. Now, if Rice had tacked on an "Or else!" at the end, you might qualify that as dictating.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Guess what??!!!!! Whole russia is sooooo mad at u, stupid americans!!! omg!! ur sooo stupid, ur president tells u lies and u believe it!!! guess what??? the real thing is that: USA dectated Georgia to start war in South Osetia!!! It is profitable for USA to start war also with Russia, to start this conflict!! Georgia wants to get in NATO, that's why they listen to usa. president of georgia tells that russia started, so the whole world hate us, that's what america wants!!! btw, Russia demands georgia to stop all war actions, and also we send there ppl to help, medical help and all stuff!!! plus one thing - Georgia tells lie, too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RUSSIAN View Post
    Guess what??!!!!! Whole russia is sooooo mad at u, stupid americans!!! omg!! ur sooo stupid, ur president tells u lies and u believe it!!! guess what??? the real thing is that: USA dectated Georgia to start war in South Osetia!!! It is profitable for USA to start war also with Russia, to start this conflict!! Georgia wants to get in NATO, that's why they listen to usa. president of georgia tells that russia started, so the whole world hate us, that's what america wants!!! btw, Russia demands georgia to stop all war actions, and also we send there ppl to help, medical help and all stuff!!! plus one thing - Georgia tells lie, too.
    Not sure who you are, but you seem to be cutting and pasting the same information in every thread you are in, spelling mistakes included. If you want to debate, fine. But if you are just going to troll there arent any bridges around here.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Russia dectates Georgia to stop war actions against South Osetia!!! USA told Geargia to start this war, cuz with the help of that usa can blame Russia and make all the world against Russia!!!
    How do you know that the US told Georgia to start the war?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Everyone knows it here! You don't know the real situation. You just blindly believe to what ur tv shows you and what ur president tells you. I can say this again: it is very very profitable for usa to make everyone against russia and to tell you how bad we are. And you all believe it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Everyone knows it here! You don't know the real situation. You just blindly believe to what ur tv shows you and what ur president tells you. I can say this again: it is very very profitable for usa to make everyone against russia and to tell you how bad we are. And you all believe it.
    How is it 'that everyone there 'knows it'?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And I assume it's profitable to attack Georgia for you.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

OMG! I can repeat this over and over again. Just think: 1. Georgia wants to join NATO. 2. Georgia is scared of the USA. 3. USA hates Russia and knows, that it is the main force against them. 4. It is profitable for USA to make bad reputation of Russia and start conflict and also make all other countries against Russia. Then happens the following: USA tells Georgia to start war. Ofc, georgian president tells everyone, that it is Russian's fault in everything. You see, now everyone hates us (that is what America wanted). And it will end in an open conflict between Russia and USA. The real situation (i repeat again): we send there help with everything, and help to evacuate ppl from there. Well, sorry for my bad english, i'm glad that i perfectly know my national language.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You are like a talking ad campaign for Russia. What do you want from the board? We are NOT the US government, though sometimes we get confused.

What is it you wish us to KNOW, from your point of view?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OMG! I can repeat this over and over again. Just think: 1. Georgia wants to join NATO. 2. Georgia is scared of the USA. 3. USA hates Russia and knows, that it is the main force against them. 4. It is profitable for USA to make bad reputation of Russia and start conflict and also make all other countries against Russia. Then happens the following: USA tells Georgia to start war. Ofc, georgian president tells everyone, that it is Russian's fault in everything. You see, now everyone hates us (that is what America wanted). And it will end in an open conflict between Russia and USA. The real situation (i repeat again): we send there help with everything, and help to evacuate ppl from there. Well, sorry for my bad english, i'm glad that i perfectly know my national language.
    Calm down, Ivan. We are just asking you to provide us with some proof that America told Georgia to start a war. If you have some I would be happy to consider it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Calm down, Ivan. We are just asking you to provide us with some proof that America told Georgia to start a war. If you have some I would be happy to consider it.

I think the only thing he has, is conspiracy theories running around in his head.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I think the only thing he has, is conspiracy theories running around in his head.
    Well make something up and feed it back to him----you could have your very own BS floating around Russian cyber-space !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which is exactly why Russia attacked i suppose.