Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jews 'partly responsible' for their troubles: Churchill

Wonder why this is only now being published.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070311...6TZffR6GJvaA8F

LONDON (AFP) - The Second World War prime minister Winston Churchill argued that Jews were "partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer" in an article publicised for the first time Sunday.

Churchill made the claim in an article entitled "How The Jews Can Combat Persecution" written in 1937, three years before he started leading the country.

He outlined a new wave of anti-Semitism sweeping across Europe and the United States, which was followed by the deaths of millions of Jews in the Holocaust under the German Nazi regime.

"It would be easy to ascribe it to the wickedness of the persecutors, but that does not fit all the facts," the article read.

"It exists even in lands, like Great Britain and the United States, where Jew and Gentile are equal in the eyes of the law and where large numbers of Jews have found not only asylum, but opportunity.

"These facts must be faced in any analysis of anti-Semitism. They should be pondered especially by the Jews themselves.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution -- that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

The article adds: "The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different'.

"He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

Elsewhere, Churchill praised Jews as "sober, industrious, law-abiding" and urged Britons to stand up for the race against persecution.

"There is no virtue in a tame acquiescence in evil. To protest against cruelty and wrong, and to strive to end them, is the mark of a man," he wrote.

The article was discovered by Cambridge University historian Richard Toye in the university's archive of Churchill's papers.

At the time, Churchill's secretary advised him it would be "inadvisable" to publish it and it never saw the light of day.

Churchill was voted the greatest Briton ever in a nationwide poll held by the BBC in 2002.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post

Guess you didn't read the whole thing.

LONDON (AFP) - The Second World War prime minister Winston Churchill argued that Jews were "partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer" in an article publicised for the first time Sunday.

Churchill made the claim in an article entitled "How The Jews Can Combat Persecution" written in 1937, three years before he started leading the country.

He outlined a new wave of anti-Semitism sweeping across Europe and the United States, which was followed by the deaths of millions of Jews in the Holocaust under the German Nazi regime.

"It would be easy to ascribe it to the wickedness of the persecutors, but that does not fit all the facts," the article read.

"It exists even in lands, like Great Britain and the United States, where Jew and Gentile are equal in the eyes of the law and where large numbers of Jews have found not only asylum, but opportunity.

"These facts must be faced in any analysis of anti-Semitism. They should be pondered especially by the Jews themselves.

"For it may be that, unwittingly, they are inviting persecution -- that they have been partly responsible for the antagonism from which they suffer."

The article adds: "The central fact which dominates the relations of Jew and non-Jew is that the Jew is 'different'.

"He looks different. He thinks differently. He has a different tradition and background. He refuses to be absorbed."

Elsewhere, Churchill praised Jews as "sober, industrious, law-abiding" and urged Britons to stand up for the race against persecution.

"There is no virtue in a tame acquiescence in evil. To protest against cruelty and wrong, and to strive to end them, is the mark of a man," he wrote.

The article was discovered by Cambridge University historian Richard Toye in the university's archive of Churchill's papers.

At the time, Churchill's secretary advised him it would be "inadvisable" to publish it and it never saw the light of day.

Churchill was voted the greatest Briton ever in a nationwide poll held by the BBC in 2002.
    His secretary advised him not to publish it, he does not and now some asshat is trying to use it to make some point. I love politics!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

So, basically, Winston Churchill said that Jews found opportunity regardless of where they went. They accomplished said opportunity and success by hard work and diligence.

Whenever you're successful, others become envious or jealous.

That is essentially what Sir Winston Churchill meant.

We see it today, also. The Israelis have one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East, they also offer democracy to their citizens. For this, the Arabs hate them, and will always hate them. That's because the Arabs haven't made any significant accomplishments since the 13th century.

The apologists for the Arabs and their savagery towards the Jews call the success of the Jews "unfair". But what is unfair about reaping the benefits of your hard work?
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    So, basically, Winston Churchill said that Jews found opportunity regardless of where they went. They accomplished said opportunity and success by hard work and diligence.

We see it today, also. The Israelis have one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East, they also offer democracy to their citizens. For this, the Arabs hate them, and will always hate them. That's because the Arabs haven't made any significant accomplishments since the 13th century.

The apologists for the Arabs and their savagery towards the Jews call the success of the Jews "unfair". But what is unfair about reaping the benefits of your hard work?
    I think it's the refusal to be absorbed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where's RWA when you need him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    I think it's the refusal to be absorbed.
    Very likely that's part of it, and that issue is with us today with other population groups that refuse to assimilate.

Envy is another real factor -- German Jews were VERY well off relative to most Germans, mostly professional people.

A third factor Ferguson (War of the World) is writing about now is rapid change, namely increase and penetration of the society: Jews were in-migrating strongly into Germany in the 1920s from Poland and Russia, and intermarriage had GREATLY increased.

There may have also been a problem with the sex industry (characterized at the time as "white slavery"). Jews were accused in Germany and Austria of running it disproportionately: I do not know if that was true, but I am trying to find out from the histories of the era.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, several years ago, I was right here. The Jews are hated because they're smart and clever and successful. Sure, to some extent. But KM, I hope you'll go beyond this and see that for white gentiles, it's this, and more. As framed by the Jews, when we're successful, it's because we're "capitalist oppressors" and "racists." When THEY are successful, it's because they're smart.

Ahem. Have you EVER heard a Jew defend white success on grounds that... we earned it?

Even partly?

MEANWHILE!

When whites suffer, if they do at all, it's by their own hand.

When Jews suffer, it's because others are irrationally anti-Semitic.

BULLSHIT!

Jews can't have it both ways. But they do. 'Cause they're Jews. Yet another reason to be wary of this curious people.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    You know, several years ago, I was right here. The Jews are hated because they're smart and clever and successful. Sure, to some extent. But KM, I hope you'll go beyond this and see that for white gentiles, it's this, and more. As framed by the Jews, when we're successful, it's because we're "capitalist oppressors" and "racists." When THEY are successful, it's because they're smart.

Ahem. Have you EVER heard a Jew defend white success on grounds that... we earned it?

Even partly?

MEANWHILE!

When whites suffer, if they do at all, it's by their own hand.

When Jews suffer, it's because others are irrationally anti-Semitic.

BULLSHIT!

Jews can't have it both ways. But they do. 'Cause they're Jews. Yet another reason to be wary of this curious people.
    You make it seem as if the Jews are creatures from another galaxy who landed here on earth in their menorah shaped spacecraft and are bent on world domination.

If the Jews ran the world, why do cheeseburgers and ham exist? If they really ran the world, we'd all be eating potato pancakes and drinking seltzer.

I'll anticipate your answer, Jews are in love with money... right. Well, I have news for you, so is everyone else and just as much as Jews.

I'll give you a good example. You didn't think Anna Nicole Smith, the ex-stripper turned millionaire married that old coot because she had a thing for geriatric guys do you? And her string of lovers aren't fighting over her baby because they suddenly feel an over powering urge to be parents, do you?

Of course not. When it comes to money, everyone is of the same religion (I'd like to take credit for that aphorism, but Voltaire beat me to it).

I know a few Jewish people. They worry about their kids, complain about high gas prices and the weather, root for the home team and are at war with the crabgrass on their lawns .... just like the rest of us.

The problems of the world are mostly caused by stupidity not conspiracy. Stupidity is responsible for more evil in this world than malice.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You make it seem as if the Jews are creatures from another galaxy who landed here on earth in their menorah shaped spacecraft and are bent on world domination.

If the Jews ran the world, why do cheeseburgers and ham exist? If they really ran the world, we'd all be eating potato pancakes and drinking seltzer.

I'll anticipate your answer, Jews are in love with money... right. Well, I have news for you, so is everyone else and just as much as Jews.

I'll give you a good example. You didn't think Anna Nicole Smith, the ex-stripper turned millionaire married that old coot because she had a thing for geriatric guys do you? And her string of lovers aren't fighting over her baby because they suddenly feel an over powering urge to be parents, do you?

Of course not. When it comes to money, everyone is of the same religion (I'd like to take credit for that aphorism, but Voltaire beat me to it).

I know a few Jewish people. They worry about their kids, complain about high gas prices and the weather, root for the home team and are at war with the crabgrass on their lawns .... just like the rest of us.

The problems of the world are mostly caused by stupidity not conspiracy. Stupidity is responsible for more evil in this world than malice.
    You're resorting to weak arguments, and setting up ones I don't make. Nobody has ever said that "Jews run the world," but anyone pointing to disproportionate control is often dealt with by being tagged thusly. I wouldn't say "all liberals are child molesters," but in general, I oppose their policies, and that's legitmate.

Jewish "love of money" isn't really quite my objection, it's their love of power and control over the gentile societies in which they live. Here in the U.S., they demonstrate that power through turning our domestic policy liberal and our foreign policy pro-Israel.

Jews are a competitive group, and their actions do not often mean a better life for us as white gentiles. This competition's been going on for centuries. My hope is that white gentiles wake up to what's going on. Presently, we're all conditioned to either think Jews are "just folks" like us, or extra-moral super-beings irrationally disliked for their smarts and riches. That's not the whole story.

Check out Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique" for a treatment of this issue that will open eyes.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What about Jews that are White and Jews. Since you mentioned it. White is a race/color, Jew is a religion and a cultural people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    You're resorting to weak arguments, and setting up ones I don't make. Nobody has ever said that "Jews run the world," but anyone pointing to disproportionate control is often dealt with by being tagged thusly. I wouldn't say "all liberals are child molesters," but in general, I oppose their policies, and that's legitmate.

Jewish "love of money" isn't really quite my objection, it's their love of power and control over the gentile societies in which they live. Here in the U.S., they demonstrate that power through turning our domestic policy liberal and our foreign policy pro-Israel.

Jews are a competitive group, and their actions do not often mean a better life for us as white gentiles. This competition's been going on for centuries. My hope is that white gentiles wake up to what's going on. Presently, we're all conditioned to either think Jews are "just folks" like us, or extra-moral super-beings irrationally disliked for their smarts and riches. That's not the whole story.

Check out Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique" for a treatment of this issue that will open eyes.
    So, you REAL problem with Jews is that they take care of themselves as a group, and you're jealous because white gentiles don't?

While I can certainly see where white gentiles deserve the criticism, I can hardly see why how you can blame the Jews for doing what you think white gentiles ought to.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So, you REAL problem with Jews is that they take care of themselves as a group, and you're jealous because white gentiles don't?

While I can certainly see where white gentiles deserve the criticism, I can hardly see why how you can blame the Jews for doing what you think white gentiles ought to.

Very interesting statements. I think it's getting time to get serious about that. Why should we actually COLLUDE with blacks and Muslims and other minority groups who say everything is the fault of whites and to be white is evil?

This is a mistake, IMO.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Very interesting statements. I think it's getting time to get serious about that. Why should we actually COLLUDE with blacks and Muslims and other minority groups who say everything is the fault of whites and to be white is evil?

This is a mistake, IMO.
    Only Hitler and American whites are evil. Maybe a few Brits too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yes, correct.

But you've given it the best possible spin from their side. If you agree with your own spin, you'd have no problem with white gentiles taking care of themselves, and using AT LEAST EQUIVALENT means to advance their interests. That's where it gets sticky. As white gentiles, we like things like military action. Jews like sneaky deception. So we're not really evenly matched. They can always make us look like bad guys by pointing to Nazi violence. But we can never do the same to them, by pointing to Mossad manipulation. That's frustrating to me!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post

So where is the article? I mean the one that Churchill 'wrote?'