Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Update on messages people may be receiving

Some of you may have received threatening and/or extremely vulgar PM's from a former member here named "Pale Rider" aka Tom Berry. His obsession with the board brought him back here to rile trouble amongst those he dislikes. I am aware of at least 3 members thus far that received messages from him.

He's now on his 3rd attempt to start his own board, so you might also receive an "invitation" to his board.

I take Tom's threats seriously as he has already physically threatened me and also stated he would get the big bad shitbags known as the "Vagos" from Vegas to beat me up. He's also threatened at least 2 other members with violence. He has also once before called me on my cell phone through the entire night to leave me 8 threatening messages in one of his drunken rages. They are all recorded and saved in internet format, and quite a few here have already heard them - and anyone with a shred of doubt of Pale's antics - shoot me a PM and I'll supply you with his actions - undeniable proof of his anger/drunk issue.

Why do I bring something so personal public? So that everyone is aware of who is sending the PM's, as he joined under a fake name. To also make others aware that may visit his board to the FULL truth as to things that transpired. I joined his board and he had a message in the announcements section "claiming" that he invited me to his board to explain why he was banned (as if it needed explanation. I can guarantee you that if you threaten owners of other forums you will likely be banned there too). I made a nasty reply to his "fake invitation" and he banned me and has had his board unaccessible to everyone ever since. In other words, he pussed out and is trying to hide things.

I couldn't care less if members here post elsewhere, as I belong to a ton of other political boards myself. But there's quite a difference between being a prolific poster as opposed to someone having rage disorders because they were banned elsewhere due to their own inability to post as an adult. Anyone is free to shoot me a PM and I will gladly supply the link to them. Free and open is cool with me, but people sneaking here and shooting invititations out sneakily is a bit out of line, but not the first time Tom has went this route when "attempting" to start a board of his own.

If anyone desires further information - PM me. If anyone thinks I'm lying, PM me and I'll supply Tom's own voice as proof of his instability.

So if you see the below loser, at least you now know the entire history as to his lame actions, his current board and his attempts to rile trouble here and get other members to his own board.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In case anyone wonders about why I might be upset with Tom aka Pale Rider, or my descriptions of his issues, or doubt his issues, listen to the following messages. When he left these, he started around 1am my time and continued to 8am. NSFW!!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale1.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale2.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale3.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale4.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale5.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale6.wav
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/pale7.wav
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Funny, my exposing prior threats has enabled me to receive renewed threats from Mr. Berry. I feel ever so special!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

People have some truly serious issues when they must get overly personal about an online message board. If you receive a 24hr ban, whether you perceive it to be fair or not, take it like a man and start fresh the next day. It's a message board people, and whether you get banned, or the site ever shuts down, I assure you that life will go on.

Although I don't like it, I can deal with people going elsewhere and start trash talking me. Although I don't like it, I can deal with someone calling me some really nasty names. I'm a guy and many of us grew up hearing this stuff over and over. I can deal with a lot of things and forgive, as I'm far from an angel and appreciate people forgiving my misgivings.

But I must draw the line somewhere - and that somewhere is when someone calls my mothers house and gives her a piece of their mind, which is code for a vulgar laced tirade.

You see, I have spoken quite a few times with Tom Berry. Mostly from my cell, but a few times from my home number and a few times from my mothers house. He has called me a few times on my home number when I asked him to use my cell, and just stated he got the numbers mixed up from his caller ID. (and even once waking the family at 3am).

Well, Mom received a call today and the guy with the "deep voice" asked for me. She told him I wasn't there, and that in fact I didn't even live there. This person then told her "Your bipolar loser of a son is a scumbag CU**" then the phone hung up.

My Mom is getting up there in the years and has been ill for quite some time. All she could tell me thus far is that the caller ID starts with 775, which is coincidentally the area code for Reno/Vegas where Tom lives. Tom has a deep voice. Look at Tom's board and you will find comments about me there almost word for word. Tom has also stated pretty much the same thing to me via email.

As you can imagine, my Mom is a bit upset.

I didn't want a war and didn't look for one. I am dropping the issue and moving forward. I don't need the hassles, but more importantly, I don't need my Mom getting worried over stupid shit. I'll retrieve the full number tomorrow, and if it continues in any way whatsoever, proper authorities will then be involved.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I was in NJ this morning and confirmed what I suspected. I won't say anymore on the subject other than it will be handled appropriately.

I will say this much to those who might think I've done anything "inappropriate"...

I get nailed by many liberals who come here with claims that I am biased. Over at Tom Berry's board, he talks about how I cater to liberals and take the bans out on the conservatives. But I said this a long time ago - those who complain are generally those who have received bans or temp bans due to their OWN actions - all of which are provable.

Tom had his entire board hidden as this was playing out, and is still partially hidden as you need to register to open any threads.

Sounds to me that some people are even embarrassed of their own actions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I implore anyone who might live in Wisconsin to listen to the audio in this thread. Get ready for this.......

This "man" is going to run for mayor of his town!

He claims he only acts like an asshole internet tough guy on the 'net and is different in real life. Were these messages left while he was in fantasy land? I do believe they were real life messages where I was threatened. Would you want the person who left these messages in public office where you live?

And before anyone whines about me bringing up a dead issue, or an issue that this scumbag cannot address since he is banned here - take a moment to think about how you would react if this person called YOUR HOME while your family was sleeping throughout all hours of the night, threatening you. I don't forget such actions very easily.

Mayor... you have GOT to be kidding me. This individual is not even qualified to play the part of Mayor McCheese!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I implore anyone who might live in Wisconsin to listen to the audio in this thread. Get ready for this.......

This "man" is going to run for mayor of his town!

He claims he only acts like an asshole internet tough guy on the 'net and is different in real life. Were these messages left while he was in fantasy land? I do believe they were real life messages where I was threatened. Would you want the person who left these messages in public office where you live?

And before anyone whines about me bringing up a dead issue, or an issue that this scumbag cannot address since he is banned here - take a moment to think about how you would react if this person called YOUR HOME while your family was sleeping throughout all hours of the night, threatening you. I don't forget such actions very easily.

Mayor... you have GOT to be kidding me. This individual is not even qualified to play the part of Mayor McCheese!
    All I can say is Mayor? ................Please stop it Jim....your killing me!
    If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got!

A government big enough to provide you everything you need is big enough to take everything you have!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wanted to add a little more information about this situation...

We had a member here that received email communications to his superiors at his place of business. The purpose behind the email was to address posts made by this user and to have him either terminated from his place of employment or at the very least placed in a horrible situation.

I myself have communicated with this place of business. I have also done extensive research into the issue outside of the board and with current and former members. A bit of technology was used as well to identify where the email emanated from.

It turns out it was none other than Tom Berry who fired off this disgusting email.

While some may question why I have revived this thread, they may not be aware that a few actions have taken place long after this member was dismissed from our board, including this incident.