Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default U.S, gymnast is a serious badass

Alicia Sacramone is not just cute and amazingly talented, she packs a serious punch. Ask this guy. Yea she messed up in competition but watch the interview and see how good she really is on the floor exercises.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QA6s7p-zU8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftiZx0arjEI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Sitarro; 08-18-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

From the files of "Will you marry me"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It was kind of heartbreaking to watch the team this year. They did so well last year.

I always enjoy watching the gymnastics competitions, since that's the sport I did in highschool.

On a side note I'll be surprised if a girl my daughter goes to school with isn't on the US team next time. She trained this summer in Russia. She's an amazing gymnist and it's great watching her do backflips in our backyard.