Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    And John Kerry?

Let me guess you supported John Kerry blindly despite his arrival among the prosperous coming at the hands of marriage.

Since when has it not been socially acceptable to marry into money? I don't support John McCain, but this attack is crap.

Immie
    the only reason Obama and the Obamabots are running with this is they are desperate. They are tanking in the polls, and they think playing up the class warfare crap will help them

The fact is John McCain owns maybe one or two of the homes. Their daugther lives in one home, and some are investment properties

The Dems want people to resent the success of the McCain's have achieved. Libs can't stand it when folks strive for success and achieve that success

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Its just as irrelevant and immaterial as thise stupid house ploy by the Obama camp.

like how many SUV's Kerry had.

what goes around, comes around.

suck it up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post

suck it up.
    Kerry lied about owning them, Besides Kerry was telling us how we needed to drive smaller cars and conserve while he and his family ride around in SUV's

John McCain gave an honest answer, and the left is trying to slime the McCain's because they have money

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    the only reason Obama and the Obamabots are running with this is they are desperate. They are tanking in the polls, and they think playing up the class warfare crap will help them

The fact is John McCain owns maybe one or two of the homes. Their daugther lives in one home, and some are investment properties

The Dems want people to resent the success of the McCain's have achieved. Libs can't stand it when folks strive for success and achieve that success
    I don't begrudge anyone having "made it" even if they did so by marrying into money or winning the lottery. I didn't begrudge Kerry having married into money.

What I can't stand is the attitude of people like Kerry that says, "I'm better than you because I have money".

I honestly don't see that in either John McCain or Barack Obama. I won't be voting for either one of them this time around, but for different reasons than my decision not to vote for Kerry. Kerry was an elitist matched only by the Kennedy's in his arrogance. Obama's religious affiliations with Jeremiah Wright are my biggest concern with him and McCain is a whiny-assed crybaby... not exactly what I think America needs.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And John Kerry?

Let me guess you supported John Kerry blindly despite his arrival among the prosperous coming at the hands of marriage.

Since when has it not been socially acceptable to marry into money? I don't support John McCain, but this attack is crap.

Immie
    Kerry's not running.
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Kerry's not running.
    The point is, one who lives in homes connected to Tony Rezko should not throw stones

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Kerry's not running.
    What does that have to do with it? Did you or did you not support John Kerry despite his having arrived into money in a way that in your words was, "not socially acceptable"?

I'll take your refusal to answer as an affirmative. And since you seem to have answered affirmatively, you have no room to bitch except for possibly your complaint about his "confusion" which may be a legitimate concern although I can see how an investor might not know how many homes he owns at any given time.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 08-22-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What does that have to do with it? Did you or did you not support John Kerry despite his having arrived into money in a way that in your words was, "not socially acceptable"?

I'll take your refusal to answer as an affirmative. And since you seem to have answered affirmatively, you have no room to bitch except for possibly your complaint about his "confusion" which may be a legitimate concern although I can see how an investor might not know how many homes he owns at any given time.

Immie
    Immie, with libe like Joe, MFm, and Gabby you must remember on important fact about them

If not for their double standards they would have no standards at all

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Immie, with libe like Joe, MFm, and Gabby you must remember on important fact about them

If not for their double standards they would have no standards at all
    To me that just makes them human.

In re post #40 following this one... still only human.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 08-22-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

To me that just makes them human.

Immie
    No, it makes them loyal Obamabots. With them they toss out logic, reason, truth, and reality

They go by the current talking points as published by the liberal media, and they run with it

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

suck it up.
    The only reason the SUVs were an issure was because Kerry was complaining about the environmental damage done by SUVs. it's called hypocrisy. You'd like to ignore it when convenient. But it's still hypocrisy.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so he's just a gigilo?
    Hes a gigilo and you're an assh***

but we're a little off topic...
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Hes a gigilo and you're an assh***

but we're a little off topic...
    But you are so correct

Why do libs have an issue with a women like Cindy McCain who builds up a business, hires pople, and helps grow the economy?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Got this in an email from a buddy of mine

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thin you would do? She replied, "I'd give houses to all the homeless people." "Wow - what a worthy goal," I told her, "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward a new house." She thought that over for a few seconds cause she's only 6...And while her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
    And I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her folks still aren't talking to me.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But you are so correct

Why do libs have an issue with a women like Cindy McCain who builds up a business, hires pople, and helps grow the economy?
    Oh come on RSR... for the same reason that Reps had a problem with Teresa Heinze-Kerry. Because it was/is a convenient way to throw mud at the candidate.

Immie