Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Thank You Veterans

Its because of YOU, and ONLY You... that I have the freedom to say what i think and feel, and only occasionally act like an idiot

For while i love the constitution and the rule of law, without its enforcement, i.e. those veterans who fought, and those who died for the freedoms I sadly and most americans take for granted we would never have any of the freedoms we cherish if it werent for you good souls.

From the bottom of my heart, I can say, I and every american are eternally in your debt.

Thank You Very Much, and your country and government owe, and more importantly should do everything they can to make your lives easier, for makes our lives so rich, and sacraficing for us

May god bless you, whether you believe in a god or not, and may your country and your government remember the reason they can govern, and live free, because of the brave selfless, wonderful people you are.

I simply cant say enough good things, because their all ture

God bless you and your families

amen
    Last edited by actsnoblemartin; 08-23-2008 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uhhhhhhh, marteen. Many of us did it because we just needed a job, like any job!!!!!!!!! Can you dig it?!??!?!?!!??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Its because of YOU, and ONLY You... that I have the freedom to say what i think and feel, and only occasionally act like an idiot

For while i love the constitution and the rule of law, without its enforcement, i.e. those veterans who fought, and those who died for the freedoms I sadly and most americans take for granted we would never have any of the freedoms we cherish if it werent for you good souls.

From the bottom of my heart, I can say, I and every american are eternally in your debt.

Thank You Very Much, and your country and government owe, and more importantly should do everything they can to make your lives easier, for makes our lives so rich, and sacraficing for us

May god bless you, whether you believe in a god or not, and may your country and your government remember the reason they can govern, and live free, because of the brave selfless, wonderful people you are.

I simply cant say enough good things, because their all ture

God bless you and your families

amen
    Thanks for your sentiments and your prayers, marteen. You are a jewel amongst the stones.

Can we drink now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

aw shucks thanks

yeah, what will it be?

ill toast with a water if you dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, marteen. Many of us did it because we just needed a job, like any job!!!!!!!!! Can you dig it?!??!?!?!!??!?!?

Thanks for your sentiments and your prayers, marteen. You are a jewel amongst the stones.

Can we drink now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?